3 hours ago, dbernal10 said:

Guys, have you seen this? Is Taemin wearing the silver bracelet again or am I delusional?

https://youtu.be/d9UDPLKi4FU

As much as it looks like it, I saw another video and when you slow it down when he waves his hand it looks different

Spoiler

In other news, welcome back Taemin :wub: we all missed you, maybe others more haha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

On Ngày 24 tháng 11 năm 2018 at 13:33, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Naeun ở Nhật Bản, hôm nay?

Với mẹ cô ấy?

OMGEEE NGAY BÂY GIỜ TÔI NÓI NẾU TAEMIN BẮT ĐẦU TẠI NHẬT BẢN xD

GOSH THANKS MỘT SỐ NAEUN ĐỂ LÀM M MYI M MYI CỦA TÔI MESS VỚI NHỮNG GIAO ĐOẠN CỦA MINE xD

There's a page in Vietnam that looks like NAEUN and says that she's still pretty without makeup and is eating with you.

On 24/11/2018 at 13:33, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Naeun ở Nhật Bản, hôm nay?

Với mẹ cô ấy?

OMGEEE NGAY BÂY GIỜ TÔI NÓI NẾU TAEMIN BẮT ĐẦU TẠI NHẬT BẢN xD

GOSH THANKS MỘT SỐ NAEUN ĐỂ LÀM M MYI M MYI CỦA TÔI MESS VỚI NHỮNG GIAO ĐOẠN CỦA MINE xD

There was a page in Vietnam that posted a picture of NAEUN in Japan eating with his mother. She is beautiful even without makeup while eating with her friends.:P

He’s back! Taemin oppa is back! My delulu mind and delulu heart is slowly moving again! :relaxed: i hope he brought something for naeun Unni! Aigoo~ i missed my taeun a lot! Hopefully he get to see the moulin rouge concept of Apink! I wonder how he will react? Or even attend the music awards with naeun unni as a solo! :wub: taeun ah~ pls be together soon! 

• Like 2

Spoiler

the onehallyu thread that you guys cant open is a thread where many pictures and stuff about apink is posted tbh it is mostly about perverted stuff etc and back then the thread was open to public but now it isnt maybe because some people under 18 lurks there :smirk:

you gotta make an account first then enjoy!lol

Edited by Marcellanse Franscesco
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Hoàn toàn là họ. :yêu:

Không có gì bí mật rằng họ chính thức cùng nhau. : ph34r:

we think together:relaxed:

Just now, chantaljaey said:

Tại sao nó lại trở thành ngôn ngữ của bạn khi bạn trích dẫn điều gì đó? :Huh:

Vâng, tất cả chúng ta đều nghĩ điều tương tự vì chúng ta rõ ràng là tất cả đều tin rằng họ thực sự ở bên nhau.

Because I use the translation to understand what you are saying, and sometimes it shows my language

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, taeun1006 said:

we think together:relaxed:

Because I use the translation to understand what you are saying, and sometimes it shows my language

That's so amusing dear coz you are reading our replies in your language but we are writing and speaking all in english. That's cute btw. B) You surely love TaEun this much for you to endure all this translating thing. 

• Like 3