HEy guys there’s a poll on instagram for the 100 most beautiful men and women in diff countries and our taemin oppa and kibum oppa is nominated :) 

im still looking if naeun unni is up there too. It seems like u can vote if you follow the link to YT

• Like 2

Hahaha true or maybe something similar to that outfit :) 

i was really so jelly of those fans who got to meet oppa on the fansite! :( maybe next tym if i got more savings hahaha also better if he is in a english speaking country coz even if i attended korean pr japanese concerts i still wont understand it lol! :D 

still waiting for Apink CB! Hahaha nxt yr! Hopefully in an english speaking country too hahaha

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

HEy guys there’s a poll on instagram for the 100 most beautiful men and women in diff countries and our taemin oppa and kibum oppa is nominated :) 

im still looking if naeun unni is up there too. It seems like u can vote if you follow the link to YT

No Naeun is not up there for the moment , but  voted for her many times on yt !! ^-^ it would be so good if Taemin is 1st on the face most handsome and Naeun as most beautiful haha :joy: if they see it on articles , i imagined their reactions as "wth how can destiny be like that":joy: but i would like it if it's Key too :love:

On 11/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, Rhoia Lity said:

Do u guys think the idols are monitoring this kpop predictions too? Lol! :lol:

Haha it would be so funny :joy: but i can totally imagine them monitoring kpop predictions !

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, shawapink22 said:

No Naeun is not up there for the moment , but  voted for her many times on yt !! ^-^ it would be so good if Taemin is 1st on the face most handsome and Naeun as most beautiful haha :joy: if they see it on articles , i imagined their reactions as "wth how can destiny be like that":joy: but i would like it if it's Key too :love:

Haha it would be so funny :joy: but i can totally imagine them monitoring kpop predictions !

Yah i checked 2x she’s not on the list but if she was and both of them took 1st place? Lol tweeter will be on fire and Haters will burn while we taeuns will celebrate with beer and chicken hahaha! :D 

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

IT SAYS 181113 SO THIS IS NEW RIGHT?

Well she’s wearing her SILVER BRACELET finally. You know we haven’t seen her wearing it in awhile :wub:

https://twitter.com/zmzmalqp13/status/1062746897176088576?s=21

Unfortunately that was last march 2018 :( we really haven’t seen that bracelet anymore... 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/watch-a-pinks-na-eun-throw-the-opening-pitch-at-lotte-giants-vs-nc-dinos-baseball-game

• Sad 2

Hmmm...why do i feel like this is another clue from our TAEUN?

1.) Taemin oppa was recently interviewed about his solo and now Naeun unni was interviewed as well (anyone could’ve done the interview but of all members its our naeunie! :D ) 

2.) both of them talked of living away from the other members (though somehow this is expected lol)

3.) both talked about how his/her members are important and how they support each other. :) Regardless of their solo activities. (Taemin oppa admitted he is not the type to do those things but he is doing it now) :D 

Taemin oppa was rumored to go back to Korea next week so maybe we will see their moments again...maybe some souvenirs from japan for naeun unni? Another bracelet perhaps? Hahaha! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Yah i checked 2x she’s not on the list but if she was and both of them took 1st place? Lol tweeter will be on fire and Haters will burn while we taeuns will celebrate with beer and chicken hahaha! :D 

YESS!! exactly !!:D mouhahaha you gave me an idea for Taylor Swift Shake it Off Remix :joy:"Cause Taeun's gonna,win, win ,win, win ,win And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate,  Baby we're just gonna eat eat eat eat eat Chicken beer Chicken beer wouhooo":joy:

• LOL 2

cr.@taeminsphilthrum (Magic Marshmallow) thank you for your hard work really appreciate it:thumbsup:

Q.35 Which would you choose if you could make it come true?

-Find a true love 

-Be a billionaire 

His choise is : Find a true love

what a romantic guy :wub:

2 Shot Talk  with Taemin vs Key part 1

2 Shot Talk wit Taemin vs Key part 2

• Thanks 3

Omo! Our Taemin oppa is still the same with his answers but in some things hmmm...similar to Naeun unni? :P

Q1. The sea? Coz they have lots of memories there right? Always playing near the beach or any form of water activities. 

Q5. Chilling hehehe which both of them liked :wub:

Q4. Arm to arm?  his new favorite habit with Naeun unni :) 

Q13. Moon? Eclipse? Twilight? Hehehe 

Q19. A woman who listens? Wasn’t naeun unni the same? :) 

Q20. Oppa believes in fortune telling?  kpop predictions? :joy: taemin x naeun, taemin dating scandal 2019? Lol!

Q22. Since naeun unni found him already funny no need to improve right? 

Q23. Physical strength? Coz he needs to be manly :D

Q27. Both? Guess he thinks a lot about everything no wonder he is careful with his relationship with unni. Pros and cons

Q28. He really is a negative thinker lol just like how he admitted it in wgm when they went to jejudo again and about that horse topic. He tends to be a negative nagger hahaha

Q32. Trip to hot spring? Guess oppa already did the renting of the amusement park already for naeun unni. Better to just spend it together alone with her. :) 

Q34. Winter without heater. Of course oppa would get that heart warming hug even without the heater he will be warm. :P

Q35. True love. Didn’t naeun unni mentioned the same thing about finding love? 

Omo My Taeun! :wub: i am linking everything to the both of u hahaha! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

and it's quite odd for me that the highest vote isn't Nangnie. :huh:

Hmmm maybe bec she seemed so busy lately and known as a motae solo and they dont want to associate unni with taemin oppa. So the odds of her getting married forst is lol :) 

• LOL 2