11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

In Nagano today 2018.October.08 Taem's zipper was opened. He turned back and zipped it, told fans, "please look only at my face" (embarrassed face). :ph34r::relieved:

Omg of course this would happen to him. 

Just appreciating our goddess' beauty and talent. I hope this is one of the many dances that always replay in Taemin's mind. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 14shyx said:

Let's not forget to extend our support for Taeun to Taemin's 'brother' and Naeun's 'brother-in-law' Key, who's going to get a solo debut soon :heart:

You really are a Shawol girl.

Let's not forget to show our support to Nangnie's sister and Taemin's sister-in-law Eunji who will be having her solo comeback soon. Her solo album will be released this October 17.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

You really are a Shawol girl.

Let's not forget to show our support to Nangnie's sister and Taemin's sister-in-law Eunji who will be having her solo comeback soon. Her solo album will be released this October 17.

This family is just so talented! The kids will be too... 

• Like 1

I am currently watching a TAEUN FMV now and just realized, and it's really hilarious upon realizing it! :lol:

Taemin's outfit in Japan when he was buying Naeun's rosary bracelet (episode 15) is the same as his phone case that he lost and found!!! IDK why of all outfits or did his stylist even realize that it's the same design and color as his phone case?! Or was it intentionally done?

On 10/5/2018 at 10:14 PM, jaeesh152 said:

;) that's the most important thing of course <3

--

Did you guys notice the question when he said he wants to find true love? That makes me all giddy, taemin can be really romantic sometimes :D

When I heard that i though to myself why did he say that if he already found love with Naeun?

7 hours ago, La Jcy said:

When I heard that i though to myself why did he say that if he already found love with Naeun?

First love is different from true love.

You can find your first love but not true love (not just yet).

Even if you're in a relationship with your first love you always find that moment when you can call the first love your true love. I had my first love but not my true love. I had my great love but wasn't my first love. True love is only found when you finally settle down with that person AND YOU FEEL THAT BURNING FEELING THAT AFTER EVERYTHING that person still accepts you for who you really are. Some found it but still didn't end up with that person for good. Love is just a four letter word but has lots of variations to each one of us. :heart: 

Spoiler

But know what.. real meaning of it varies from one person to another. :blush:

I am currently re-watching some KhunToria episodes and I just realized that way back in 2010, Key told Viktoria to hide in a box while she does the surprise event for Khun. That could possibly mean that it was (also) Kibum who suggested to Taemin about hiding in a box and then just pop up when Naeun is near already (episode 17 - Apink's dorm visit). :huh:

On 10/12/2018 at 10:17 PM, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

Hey guys~~ It's me xoxo_yanna98

Reveal hidden contents

I'm having problems logging in my account here. I use Facebook so I can log in, but I can't. Is anyone experiencing this problems? HUHUHUHU I HAVE LIKE A FEW FRIENDS ALREADY THERE AND I CAN'T LOG IN. WHAT IS HAPPENING?? </3 

Spoiler

Same here I’ve tried a zillion times don’t know how to add that stupid client Oauth thing to have facebook redirect. So I had to log in with google acct.:tears: