"Set free the secret path, set it free" "I wish I could have the courage to expose (myself)" "let's take it over, let's wrap it up".... these are definitely hints for us... I feel like he's had enough... it's been too long to keep his happiness a secret. The time will come, Taeminnie, that you can shout to the whole world that you have found the girl of your dreams and made her your reality, your destiny.

"Our destiny shines bright... just you and me" "our love becomes one".... and of course, he says DESTINY. He is 120% sure of their love. That is why they can withstand throughout all these years. 

:wub::bawling::love::wub::bawling: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

"Set free the secret path, set it free" "I wish I could have the courage to expose (myself)" "let's take it over, let's wrap it up".... these are definitely hints for us... I feel like he's had enough... it's been too long to keep his happiness a secret. The time will come, Taeminnie, that you can shout to the whole world that you have found the girl of your dreams and made her your reality, your destiny.

"Our destiny shines bright... just you and me" "our love becomes one".... and of course, he says DESTINY. He is 120% sure of their love. That is why they can withstand throughout all these years. 

Did Taemin write the lyrics?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I love how everyone here don't assume much that Taemin and Naeun are 100% real and together.

This is a reason why some salty losers out there must not call us delusional af. lel :P 

• Like 3

OMMMGG !! so much has happened :astonished::love: i've been continuously reading everything , and my conclusion is FOREVER TAEUN :joy: i believe in them and I really wish they do get together!! but if not then it's okay i'll support them and their decisions ! Because not long ago I saw the episode of radio star with naeun . Some little things she said made me wonder if everything is okay between her and Taemin. Especially the thing about even if she had interrest on the person who also had interrest in her she couldn't date anybody. I couldn't stop imagining what if that boy is actually Taemin ? and also about DM's on insta , taemin doesn't have any instagram account but she says that she would like to receive DM's from some guys because these days that's how idol date she said. Interresting !:sweat_smile: Sometimes i did feel like maybe they were together but not anymore....but that night  I JUST COULDN'T STOP MYSELF IMAGINING THEM TOGETHER !!! MY DREAM WAS SOOO REAL LIKE WTF!!! THE MORNING I WOKE UP AND NOW I'M SURE THAT THEY REALLY ARE TOGETHER I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THOSE KPOP PREDICTION THINGS BUT MY DREAMS ,MY PREDICTIONS TELLS ME TO BELIEVE IN THEM SO I WILL !!!!! and here there are so many taeun fans that keeps giving me even more desire to believe in them !!! :love: so many things just don't seem  like simple coincidence! I really hope that they're just trying to put up an act as "single" idols :wub: and that one day they will be able to go out in front of everyone linking arms!:wub: and more :wub: 

BbBSDZXCEAEga-R.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Naeun's ideal type. New from Retrouvaille-nim. :heart: 

Hide contents

Gosh... I have such a bad bad bad today. I feel like crying honestly. But yeah.. have to hold back for now. :bawling:

:love:   beautiful fmv as expected from our Retrouvaille-nim !!! Naeun's ideal type is 100% Taemin XD

Spoiler

a bad day ? what happened i hope you feel better soon :( *worried*

Damn guys~

I really think that they must hide their relationship(?) because why? Taemin's probably the popular member now in SHINee and he gets recognition from Knetz when he has a comeback. About Naeun, Apink is still growing to popularity....idk I want them to enjoy their popularity first.

They should really follow Kim Jaekyung's tip: Don't be famous. :lol:

And if they do that, I'll probably be happy because they won't probably get attention much from media...

Sorry if this looks like i'm delulu :P 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, taeunfan said:

Image result for omg gif

I DON'T WANNA ASSUME TOO MUCH THAT THEY'RE TOGETHER LEL.. THIS IS GIVING ME DELUSIONAL FEELZ Related image

• LOL 1

its been a long time since i visited this thread and i didn't know there's already a new thread for them :blink::wub:

i decided to check the thread since i just watched some new taeun videos from youtube! so here i am doing some quick backtracking for my two lovely lovebirds!

i got pretty curious and looked up taeun on naver and kinda surprised that there are actually some korean non-fans who likes them and secretly supporting them! so i wonder now if there are actually more people that are fine with them being together rather than those loud ones that keep sending taeun hates.

--

on another topic, im excited to hear that taemin is living by himself now! i hope to see his new house soon! maybe through reality shows like 'i live alone' or key come visiting taemin's house or maybe just a vlive! 

((((we might see naeun's things here and there in the house :love:))))

• Like 3