Thanks for this Faye-nim! :thumbsup:

I remember seeing that video but I didn't know that was from a JTaEunian. Now it makes more sense, especially when Naeun pointed it out. She's not just appreciating the effort but she's happy that after all these years there are still loyal fans of her and Taemin. It's heartwarming btw. 

I can't see the number 2? And the two teddies. :(

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Thanks for this Faye-nim! :thumbsup:

I remember seeing that video but I didn't know that was from a JTaEunian. Now it makes more sense, especially when Naeun pointed it out. She's not just appreciating the effort but she's happy that after all these years there are still loyal fans of her and Taemin. It's heartwarming btw. 

:wub: Yes! I think this alone is a big hint she appreciates all of us (I see many times haters think she hates us shipping but it proves otherwise haha) 

9 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I can't see the number 2? And the two teddies. :(

The number two is at the bottom of the pic and the teddies are the flowers with faces XD 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

So yeah Idk if you guys saw that here, but I think it's adorable so I wanted to post about it :wub:

omg the way she glances at the flower wreath and then show it in the camera xD Then Hayoung nervously(?) laughed. LEL IDK WHAT SHE'S SAYING THO.

BUT..

Related image

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

omg the way she glances at the flower wreath and then show it in the camera xD Then Hayoung nervously(?) laughed. LEL IDK WHAT SHE'S SAYING THO.

BUT..

I saw that Hayoung said something along the lines of "What the?" and "I thought you were pointing at me." :joy:

Oh! I think the teddies are that white-faced paper? I saw it in the video. :lol:

@mayaa777

You're an angel really. Just pops up whenever we need that significant information the most. Kamsahamnida! :heart:

I think Hayoung reacted when Naeun pointed at something but then she realized that Naeun actually pointed at the wreath. And from Hayoung's reaction she knew it was from a TaEunian. :D nice one!!!

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Oh! I think the teddies are that white-faced paper? I saw it in the video. :lol:

@mayaa777

You're an angel really. Just pops up whenever we need that significant information the most. Kamsahamnida! :heart:

I'm always lurking around hahah, But I did see someone ask about why we believed taeun is real (I was eventually gonna post this thing but as I just saw that I knew it was the right time to bring it up :D) Always keep the faith :wub:

(I'm going to include this in a future video but just waiting for more stuff to happen :3)

• Like 4

Did they broadcast that Apink weekly idol on August 1st? And the next day they met at KMF 2018. :lol: so if weekly idol aired that on August 1st, it was at the same time as Naeun's Radio Star aired. I actually remember this coz some Taemin fans were waiting for some Taemin vids on his birthday so Taemin promised them that he'd upload one soon, and it's just funny that he uploaded it on the day that Naeun's Radio Star aired! I see what you did there Taemin-ah~ :ph34r:

Hello everyone. 

A Taeun fan send me this link, and I’ve finally found someone who’s like me still shipping Taemin and Naeun. I posted this on instagram and I’m gonna post it again here:

I’m so happy that there’s still accounts and people out there shipping Taeun. Just like me. I get really annoyed by the majority of Shawols and some Panda’s who’s so much against everyone shipping Taeun. “It was just a scripted show”. Sure. But those things they said to each other weren’t scripted only the missions. They developed feelings for each other and all that. They’re both actors so if all of it was scripted they could’ve done better than that. They wouldn’t keep looking at the camera nor getting shy. They would talk normally because it’s just scripted right?? People are so dumb I swear. Funny how they call us delusional yet majority of them ship them with their own members. Honestly who’s delusional here??? Let us ship them if we want. They’re not married nor have their been news of them dating anyone so what’s everyone’s problems?? Just like they can ship them with their own members, we can ship Taeun. They get so annoyed by our edits and videos of them calling us delusional. Like they should go focus on all of those who ship the members with each other, because they’re the delusional ones. It’s normal shipping two humans after watching them on tv. Just like people start shipping actors. They’re all acting like Taeun never happened. “Move on” like don’t they realize none of them interact with Apink because of THEM??? Those people who wants us to move on, and shut up about them are the one’s Shinee and Apink are trying to avoid. What proves that they’re close (maybe not personally but still) is that they were the only girl group at Jjong’s funeral aside from Lovelyz and girl groups from SM. That’s what I read and heard. There’s even a video of Naeun and Namjoo I think, where behind them there’s Taemin’s album ‘Press it’ where there’s written notes on it and stuff we can really see it properly. It’s at their company. All of this just proves that Shinee and Apink wants to be friends but their fans would be furious. I hate the fans so much. Why do they even care?? They’re the whole reason Apink and Shinee continue to avoid each other.

I’ve been shipping them for a very long time. I found out about them in 2015, and I watched WGM at that time. I’ve seen hundreds of couples even nation’s favorites and none of them can compares to Taeun, I swear to god nothing seemed more real to me. I don’t just ship idols with other idols, I do it when I feel that there’s really something. In this case I do. I believe that they might actually be real. I can’t imagine them with someone else tbh. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Thanks 1

I've got a question here. :warning:

Do Japan TaEunians also have a forum like this? A Forum shipping TAEUN couple?

Is any member here a Japanese that understands the English language too?

I just know there are Chinese, Filipinos, Indonesian, and some are from the U.S. too. 

Spoiler

In the first thread there were Singaporeans and Americans too. It's even funnier coz some of them complained adorably how would they be able to spazz full time when they were wide awake while the rest of the world is asleep. LOL :D 

Hello and welcome to the new members! It makes me happy to know that our Taeun family is growing and growing.

Naeun going to show her support for her Taeyeon unnie. She's a super busy girl and for her to find the time to go, they must really be close. I guess that is expected because Taemin is close with his noona. 

I love that she was happy to receive a gift from JTaeunians. To me, she basically confirmed that Taeun is real. I mean why else would you post about it and show it to everyone else? Honestly, I know Naeun knows how Taeunians feel... frustrated that they can't freely show their happiness and love... and I am thankful for her giving us hints here and there as if to say "Don't worry everyone. Keep the faith. We are going strong. Our hearts are still unchanged." 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Isn’t it weird that Naeun didn’t take a picture with Taeyeon, since two members from Gidle did? Maybe she did but didn’t post it because she doesn’t want anyone to speculate that she actually knows some of the girls from SM through Taemin?? :huh: 

I know she gave her flowers, and I’m so happy about that, but maybe they made it seem like not much on purpose? 

Edited by ltmsne

20 minutes ago, ltmsne said:
  Hide contents

Isn’t it weird that Naeun didn’t take a picture with Taeyeon, since two members from Gidle did? Maybe she did but didn’t post it because she doesn’t want anyone to speculate that she actually knows some of the girls from SM through Taemin?? :huh: 

I know she gave her flowers, and I’m so happy about that, but maybe they made it seem like not much on purpose? 

That's more likely the reason dear. Just like what happened to the Power Of One Event, they attended the same event, at the same time and place BUT THERE WAS NO SINGLE PIC OF THE TWO TOGETHER. The pics released were so limited. It's so unlikely for a global brand to have pics contained.

Oh! You are a new member. :blush:

Welcome to TAEUN thread! :heart:

44 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

That's more likely the reason dear. Just like what happened to the Power Of One Event, they attended the same event, at the same time and place BUT THERE WAS NO SINGLE PIC OF THE TWO TOGETHER. The pics released were so limited. It's so unlikely for a global brand to have pics contained.

Oh! You are a new member. :blush:

Welcome to TAEUN thread! :heart:

Yea ugh I love them so much. Like wow they’d be the powerful couple in Kpop!!!! I’ve been a Taeun stan for 3 years and I only found this thread yesterday!!! I’m so happy here!!! Instead of toxic Twitter were some Shawols are calling us delusional, as if they aren’t the ones who’s delusional shipping the members with each other. Not that I’m against that, but what’s likely to be more true???? Of course not the members dating each other. 

Edited by ltmsne

20 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Hi there!  :)

I am back! 

I'm sorry about lastnight. I was so sleepy already that time.

1. One thing that keeps me holding onto this couple? SILVER ROSARY BRACELET. For Catholics that bracelet means a lot.

2. If you've followed them quite a while now, have watched their before shows (pre-WGM) you can tell that both are keepers. Taemin has been in the industry for a decade or more now but anyone close to them can tell that Taemin has only few friends but these are all closest to him. That means, he doesn't befriend just anyone. He sees to it that he can truly trust all of them. In Naeun's case, I'm a Panda (Apink's fandom) btw. Any Panda can tell that since before she's really too quiet in any show, may it be their own show or any show that they appeared on but look how in her world of Kpop, she doesn't have many friends too. I mean friends that are very close to her. Taemin even teased her if she even has friends, she said, she has but it's either her members, family or the selective few that she cherishes so much. By that you can tell whoever IS IN THEIR CIRCLE that means they are very close to them. Not just acquaintances or colleagues. Both don't trust too easily. 

3. If you observe closely their actions in WGM, those were not gestures of just participants in a TV show. Those were real time gestures of two people falling in love (anyone who had their first love experience will understand more). The sparkling of their eyes. The body language. Even the words being said. The way they were too cautious around the cameras at first few episodes esp. Naeun and as they progressed in the show you can tell how they were too comfortable looking at each other's eyes already. 

4. Lastly, sweetie.... Naeun's IG updates are no joke! It's too coincidental with how Taemin is doing these days (not to mention on Taemin's birthday, Naeun posted a cake and later it disappeared, that cake wasn't meant for Hayoung coz Hayoung's birthday is still the following day, she can greet her (Hayoung) in person anytime. On this year's Valentine's day, she went to a hotel ACE. Anyone seeing it would be reminded of Taemin but uri Nangnie still courageously did it!). In Taemin's case, he has no SNS account, but the way he is too careful with interviews regarding relationship topics. Have you watched Knowing Bros? Heechul's remarks to him. Taemin kept avoiding a situation that subjects about linking to Naeun. Taemin is too fidgety whenever he shares the same stage with Naeun. And they don't greet each other until now.

Need I say more? Hope this helps. :wub:

The reasons why I believe they are real. :heart:

P.S: The Power Of One Event (AdidasXReebok) was a big hint btw!

Thanks.i am taeun from 2013 too.and i am panda too.can dispatch know about they relationship??

• Like 1