The interesting is naeun did pinky promise after taemin.. i can’t say it as coincidence..

Like at fanmeeting.. actually taemin did it first n after that naeun did the same gesture (heartbroken hands gesture)..

And remember about the cue? Taemin also did it first n followed by naeun 3 days after that.. 

should i say this is just coincidence? I dunno.. -.- 

n last black outfits.. black is everywhere.. 

Oh my my! After being so busy with work, I finally can be active again. Catching up with 2 pages, I went on a roller coaster ride.. was happy and excited because Sept 21 finally arrived! Ever since Apink and Taemin posted their Japan schedules, I have been praying that they get a chance to spend some time together even if it's a little bit. Then I read about all the predictions which kind of made me sad but then I realized... there are way more evidence to prove that Taeun is real than all the BS that the haters come up with. Honestly, someone said it already... we need to have absolute faith in Taeun because God knows they have complete faith in each other through all this time and everything they went through... so we should continue to believe in their love and committment to each other. Taeun forever! 

Oh btw taeunismyeverything posted this... TM's ring is not that clear but the outline of the ring looks super similar...  the cross looks like it dips inwards. 

Screenshot_20180925-162550.png

I finished watching all the episodes of WGM and damn I really enjoyed it so much.. I wanna watch all over again lmao.

I'm really disappointed that they end their virtual romance soon. They were doing great in the following episodes and I can't believe it would just end like that. They even didn't see each other for a few days/weeks (maybe) because they seperated so SHINee can have overseas work.

And they really look so sincere. I can see it from them and I can feel that it is really TRUE LOVE of them.

Spoiler

Watching the last episode, it looks like from a local show here in my country recently. They have a couple that are first love couple. They broke up and it wasn't like Taeun (like they got hate from fans or sumthin blah blah). It hit me like damn when they got emotional and they were telling their apologies to each other (even tho I don't have experience in dating, I feel heartbroken :P) 

They are so perfect for each other. I can't believe some aggressive, jelly fans ruined it lel

22 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

I finished watching all the episodes of WGM and damn I really enjoyed it so much.. I wanna watch all over again lmao.

I'm really disappointed that they end their virtual romance soon. They were doing great in the following episodes and I can't believe it would just end like that. They even didn't see each other for a few days/weeks (maybe) because they seperated so SHINee can have overseas work.

And they really look so sincere. I can see it from them and I can feel that it is really TRUE LOVE of them.

Hide contents

Watching the last episode, it looks like from a local show here in my country recently. They have a couple that are first love couple. They broke up and it wasn't like Taeun (like they got hate from fans or sumthin blah blah). It hit me like damn when they got emotional and they were telling their apologies to each other (even tho I don't have experience in dating, I feel heartbroken :P) 

They are so perfect for each other. I can't believe some aggressive, jelly fans ruined it lel

Spoiler

Which local show did you mean? First love couple? Who?

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:
  Hide contents

Which local show did you mean? First love couple? Who?

Spoiler

GGV, chingu :P lel Carlo Aquino and Angelica Panganiban 

idk much about them tho.. lel

but i saw a recent video of them being emotional 

I started making the fanfic, guys~ It's still on draft. I wish I can finish it quickly lel

I just made the chapter one of it heheehehhe

I don't know if I could continue this because I'm too lazy to make a story. I want to keep my imaginations to myself, but I want to share my imaginations to everyone lel

17 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Hoping Taemin got to see the girl of his reality on his day off. This looks like such a romantic place. 

OMG YES IT IS WAAAAAA

17 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

This made my day! Our precious Taemin.

LMAO NAEUN'S HUBBY IS TOO CUTE xD

I watched this video today and I feel really bad for Taeyeon. She's really having a hard time right now. She even had anti-fans right now just to take her down or ruin her life. It went worse when her close friend and hoobae, Jjong (R.I.P.) passed away. She's really lonely right now and seeing this makes me worry if Naeun will date Taemin in the future, she will be like Taeyeon.

And seriously, why pretty girls get hate? Like Taeyeon and Naeun? They did nothing~ They're so beautiful inside and out, but people don't see it.

I hope Taeyeon will be okay and I wish fans will get a mindset that their oppas are not theirs. They need to know their limits. They can still give gifts to him

Spoiler

DAMN... READING THIS MAKES ME HATE WGM.. LEL

https://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/06/fans-clarify-that-shawols-didnt-swear.html

@xoxo_yanna98 about the blog clarifying the swearing incident in MD, I don't think it's true that the MBC staffs blocked the road and filmed the show. Howcome there's a lot of people surrounding the couple at first if they blocked them?  Maybe after the swearing incident MBC staffs  blocked those mean earthlings from following the couple which is reasonable after what they did to Naeun. There's also a comments from some people who were at the crowd during the incident. They said that they heard those mean fans cursing Naeun, so if they are not Shawols/Taemints as what the blogger said, who's fans are they? and why Taemin apologizes to Naeun and became protective to her after the incident? but let's be thankful to those fans because of what they did their imaginary oppa and Naeun became closer. Taemin was protective to Naeun during the entire show and is still protecting her 'til now.

46 minutes ago, chocnuttt said:

@xoxo_yanna98 about the blog clarifying the swearing incident in MD, I don't think it's true that the MBC staffs blocked the road the filmed the show. Howcome there's a lot of people surrounding the couple at first if they blocked them?  Maybe after the swearing incident MBC staffs  blocked those mean earthlings from following the couple which is reasonable after what they did to Naeun. There's also a comments from some people who were at the crowd during the incident. They said that they heard those mean fans cursing Naeun, so if they are not Shawols/Taemints as what the blogger said, who's fans are they? and why Taemin apologizes to Naeun and became protective to her after the incident? but let's be thankful to those fans because of what they did their imaginary oppa and Naeun became closer. Taemin was protective to Naeun during the entire show and is still protecting her 'til now.

I think MBC security/staffs really became stricter after the incident. At first I would like to believe that they were just lenient with caution but after the incident (after Myungdong date - episode 5 onwards and staff cursing Taem - episode 26) WGM staffs were more forward and blocked anyone from getting nearer the couple. Reasons: MBC might have been very alarmed how one curse can blow a scandal, regardless of their ages (well, I do hope that woman who cursed at Naeun has learned her lessons big time). After a WGM staff/interviewer swear at Taem, MBC and WGM might have even a strong discussion to proceed with more caution in dealing with such fans, especially Taemints/Shawols. I understand why Shawols/Taemints reacted the way they did and I also understand why WGM security did what they did (epsiode 34 - Safari and going to Bank). I have read some articles/comments saying how mean and bad the security was to fans (in general). Many others said, not all fans hated the two but of course the security wouldn't have ways to know who the calm and rude fans were, so in the end they became more protective of our couple (from ALL fans). And what fans reacted? The MBC and WGM staffs/security were rude to fans in general because of how they treated the safari date overly protective (episode 34) of the two. If you think about it, we can't blame the security detail, why? MBC and WGM knew more information as to why they had to act like that. It could be some fans went overboard already in dealing with the said matter. We as fans will never know what exactly happened and what MBC and WGM knew about the incidents behind closed doors. I am pretty sure they got pressured by the management and the fans to seriously protect the two coz if not they will face unimaginable cons. SM, Acube (now Plan A) and MBC surely talked about it seriously. They knew way better what to do in cases like what happened to our couple.

If some of those fans were not Shawols/Taemints nor Pandas (who knows), who were they? Antis? Could be. Antis from both fandoms. Using the name of Shawols/Taemints and Pandas to hate.

PS: If you noticed in episode 34. When Taem was asking something to the cashier of the Park, Naeun was looking around with much caution. She was scared that time, you can tell. And if I were to describe it, Naeun was so out when they were in that pumpkin ride (with those nice background lights on), Taem even held her knee (I would to think Taem did try to comfort Naeun because of the incidents) to warmed her up but u can tell Naeun was not in the right mood to react -aside from being tired she must really be too careful already that time when the security was very strict with the fans around them. That includes all Pandas present at that time, whom Naeun loves.

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I think MBC security/staffs really became stricter after the incident. At first I would like to believe that they were just lenient with caution but after the incident (after Myungdong date - episode 5 onwards and staff cursing Taem - episode 26) WGM staffs were more forward and blocked anyone from getting nearer the couple. Reasons: MBC might have been very alarmed how one curse can blow a scandal, regardless of their ages (well, I do hope that woman who cursed at Naeun has learned her lessons big time). After a WGM staff/interviewer swear at Taem, MBC and WGM might have even a strong discussion to proceed with more caution in dealing with such fans, especially Taemints/Shawols. I understand why Shawols/Taemints reacted the way they did and I also understand why WGM security did what they did (epsiode 34 - Safari and going to Bank). I have read some articles/comments saying how mean and bad the security was to fans (in general). Many others said, not all fans hated the two but of course the security wouldn't have ways to know who the calm and rude fans were, so in the end they became more protective of our couple (from ALL fans). And what fans reacted? The MBC and WGM staffs/security were rude to fans in general because of how they treated the safari date overly protective (episode 34) of the two. If you think about it, we can't blame the security detail, why? MBC and WGM knew more information as to why they had to act like that. It could be some fans went overboard already in dealing with the said matter. We as fans will never know what exactly happened and what MBC and WGM knew about the incidents behind closed doors. I am pretty sure they got pressured by the management and the fans to seriously protect the two coz if not they will face unimaginable cons. SM, Acube (now Plan A) and MBC surely talked about it seriously. They knew way better what to do in cases like what happened to our couple.

If some of those fans were not Shawols/Taemints nor Pandas (who knows), who were they? Antis? Could be. Antis from both fandoms. Using the name of Shawols/Taemints and Pandas to hate.

PS: If you noticed in episode 34. When Taem was asking something to the cashier of the Park, Naeun was looking around with much caution. She was scared that time, you can tell. And if I were to describe it, Naeun was so out when they were in that pumpkin ride (with those nice background lights on), Taem even held her knee (I would to think Taem did try to comfort Naeun because of the incidents) to warmed her up but u can tell Naeun was not in the right mood to react -aside from being tired she must really be too careful already that time when the security was very strict with the fans around them. That includes all Pandas present at that time, whom Naeun loves.

MBC staffs/security has every reason to be strict after what they did to Naeun. They both too young then and yet they experienced such incident in Myungdong specially Naeun so we cannot blame the staffs to be stricter than usual.

After the staff cursing Taemin incident maybe the security/staffs were overly protective to Naeun to the point of being rude to the fans. We all know how crazy korean fans are maybe they were just worried that something might happen to her since most of Taemin's fans blamed her for crying and stuff...

Yes, I also noticed it when Taemin left her for a while during ep 34 Naeun looks anxious. Actually that whole episode she really looks worried maybe it's the reason why she didn't look happy no matter how much effort Taemin exerted just to surprise her.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

Naeun for Elle Korea.

she could kill anyone with her gaze only. and i love how different makeup look makes her image seems different too. it's like Naeun is a chameleon but suits to any of makeup look anyway. 

She looks good with full lip than with gradient lip <3

I still received comments from the hate(?) comment that I replied to and I just want to stop. Seriously, are we not allowed to ship anyone or be delusional? When he said that uploading something that is not connected might fool anyone, I was like WTF. Her videos are only for Taeun fans only but he just spread crap and hate. And also, YT is a free video sharing site. We can upload content whatever we like. If a viewer gets fooled, THEN THEY'RE STUPID TO BELIEVE IT. And we won't have a problem with that! 

Why tf worry when the uploader or any viewers can comment that her videos are fictional? 

I wanna comment back to the commenter but I'm not good with words and I don't like fanwars because I can't fight back because idk how. LEL

16 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

She looks good with full lip than with gradient lip <3

I still received comments from the hate(?) comment that I replied to and I just want to stop. Seriously, are we not allowed to ship anyone or be delusional? When he said that uploading something that is not connected might fool anyone, I was like WTF. Her videos are only for Taeun fans only but he just spread crap and hate. And also, YT is a free video sharing site. We can upload content whatever we like. If a viewer gets fooled, THEN THEY'RE STUPID TO BELIEVE IT. And we won't have a problem with that! 

Why tf worry when the uploader or any viewers can comment that her videos are fictional? 

I wanna comment back to the commenter but I'm not good with words and I don't like fanwars because I can't fight back because idk how. LEL

Wait... which video and commenter you are referring to?

Naeun at Incheon airport. i forgot to post this one. all Apink members are in Taiwan now. 

Naeun for Elle behind the scene. it's funny how Naeun still wears Adidas. well what do you expect from hardworking model like Son Naeun? 

Edited by pastelcheeks
  • Like 2