10 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

I'm currently watching WGM and I have 2 episodes left to watch.

I watched ep 34 and they were going to a place where they pay their bills. I'm surprised that Taemin suddenly talks about financial things. 

Am I the only one disappointed at their show? Because all they show is just about dating, first love, blah blah and only minimal things about marriage life? I wish they show more~ Like YongSeo maybe? And other couples? 

lel nevermind~~ kkkk

I guess it's only you :tounge_xd:

If you watch Taeun WGM there are a few episode where they were gathered with 2 other couples for wedding pictorial they are 2AM JinWoon and Go Joon Hee (actress) and singer-musician Jo Jungchi and Jung-in.

Originally when WGM aired the three couple were sharing time slot in every episode.

Jo Jungchi- Jung In couple represent couple in their 30s.

Jinwoon - Go Junghee couple represent couple in their 20s.

Taemin - Naeun couple representing young couple/first love/ innocent love.

The theme of young couple/first love/ innocent love was first represented by YongSeo couple. But they were so awkard (especially Seohyun) cause they have to live as real married couple.  

Since the young couple/first love theme is succesful to attract viewers then WGM make the second couple Taemin-Naeun. 

To force them living together as real married couple will look unnatural (and kind of make them loose the innocent feels),  besides Shinee and Apink were really busy during that time, they can only filming once every two/three weeks or even once in a month. One time filming result in 2 episode.

As for YongSeo couple, Yonghwa is older then Taemin when he was in WGM with Seohyun, he seems to have some experience in relationship so he wasn't seems as "innocent" compare to shy girl Seohyun.

Taeun couple succesfully representing first love/innocent love because of what they did during WGM, all the dates, the subtle skinship, the cute conversation , the jealousy, everything that's make many people fall in love with them as couple.

• Like 3

continue from previous page

SHINee_jp_official insta post new line everyday #TAEMIN #SIRIUS

cr.shawol_mint Translation : I'll let you dance deeper than sorrow and more fierce than anger

cr.taeminismymiracle TRANSLATION: And yet I can't see myself good enough for you, me being like this"

22 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

So.. Taemin and Naeun both in Japan right now

looking at their busy schedule any chance for a secret rendezvous?

Yes! I remember a few pages back someone posted that Apink and Taemin's schedules overlap tomorrow, September 21st. 

Hmmm.. :ph34r: I loved that secret rendezvous. :rolleyes: it's making my imagination run quite wild again. :joy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

So.. Taemin and Naeun both in Japan right now

looking at their busy schedule any chance for a secret rendezvous?

There's someone saying that they're not going back to Korea after their schedule there so they can date~~ ahahahhah

KYAAAAAHHH I CAN'T STOP IMAGINING THAT Image result for KYAAA SHAKING GIF

Wuri naeun was wearing the bracelet in jp concert. 

I didn’t follow much on apink concert only saw clips here and there. Not sure if she wore bracelet in other concerts but I haven’t seen a photo of her wearing it in other concerts though. If true, then I can imagine she treasures this on a special day when both were in japan and a lucky charm of oppa kicked off his arena tour :wub: (swipe to the left for the second photo)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taemin is wearing his old catholic ring on his left thumb and a new(?) index ring on his right. I haven’t seen a sharp image yet but this index one looks kinda bulky. It doesn’t look like the catholic ring he wore in Berlin. I could be wrong though. 

I would imagine he is wearing something meaningful too as a lucky charm to kick off his arena tour :D

• Like 1

@Angelanyto

When I saw your post I was squealing real-time! Waaaah! I didn't expect her wearing the bracelet on their fanmeeting. I only saw her wore it when she was updating her IG with some pics off stages. I would agree with you 200% she might have worn it because that day (yesterday) was very meaningful for the both of them. They were just 66 kilometers apart from each other's location. And yes, I have observed that she doesn't really wear it on stages. It was a fanmeet of Apink but still there were stage performances! Omo~ my muffins~ damn.. these two are seriously together! Argh! My TaEun heart is fluttering~:blush:

I would also think Taemin wore something Naeun gave him yesterday. THE FEELS~ :wub:

• Like 3

BAKSUUUU~~ APINK AND SHINEE ARE NEXT TOGETHER xDDDD

I'm currently doing watching Taeun videos rn and then I found this.. 

TAEUN SKINSHIP <3 

ANOTHER ONE hehe

Spoiler

I was watching this guys~

And imagine if Taemin did that to Naeun in real life... Imagine Taemin singing to Soldier, and Naeun was her dance partner xDD hahahahaha Kyaaaaaa

This is the sweetest proposal ever xD

• Like 2