19 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

@Stephanie Lim how about makes an introduction of our Taeun couple on the 1st page?

attach some wgm pictures, link to wgm, etc

it will help new members 

I suggested the same too. keke ^_^

@pastelcheeks @Angelanyto @beuree9394

Anyways, here's the cut of Naeun's extreme adventure in Guam and Taiwan 2016. 

Notice closely, 1:05. Several fans are really curious about that man in stripes on that picture frame. At 1:28 our clumsy Naeun again. At 1:40 if I'm correct, she filmed it on July 12, 2016 (EXACTLY 2 years today). Just look at her left wrist at 3:24, our legendary silver rosary bracelet, at 3:27 she's touching her religious necklace, and we can see her rings as well. At 3:42 all her accessories are seen in this shot. Her left and right rings, her silver bracelet and her cross necklace. At 11:18 the bracelet again (Naeun spacing out since the rain was so heavy). 12:36 although she's disappointed she's still pretty and that bracelet though. :wub:

And guyz you won't believe it... the SHINee art (misconception of us) on the desk is from this video! With Bomi. It's at 14:38.

Naeun failed to skydive because of the weather so she just went with Bomi in Taiwan (perpendicular ride).

• Like 1

@chantaljaey

it's shinee album on the desk "The Misconseptionof us"

it looks like a recording studio, it must be inside their company office

start at 1:25

behind Namjoo

Taemin solo album Press It (He gave it a sign and long notes)

Shinee album

Jonghyun album

It looks like inside the company in one of the meeting room 

• Like 2

OFF TOPIC!!!

Hey guys~ I made a chatroom server for you all so that we could chat together and that some haters won't lurk here and we can like spazz secretly in the chat~ All you have to do is have Discord :) . It's an app for gamers I think (not a gamer tho) and I think its for everyone too ^^ Its easy to register 

But if you guys don't want to, I think I can delete it~~

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/***/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Btw guys I saw this post on facebook it says "pinagtagpo pero di tinadhana" meaning "Met but not meant to be" and TaEun was on this post huuhuhhu and I was like shookt and I feel my heart being so sad about this. I read all the comments here and they are still hoping on this couple except for 1 comment -_- it says that they're just sweet onscreen but not offscreen. IDC ABOUT WHAT U THINK BISHHH

btw heres the post

• Like 3

2 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

@chantaljaey

behind Namjoo

Shinee album

Jonghyun album

It looks like inside the company in one of the meeting room.

Yes. I recognized it. I just tagged the 3 members since they were the ones who talked about it in the first thread. I really went back to those pages to see who posted about it. I have longed watched that Apink show before and I wasn't a Taeunian yet by that time so I didn't mind the desk at all! ^_^ Also, did you see it clearly? I mean the minute time I've posted? I was really shocked that I have watched that video already yet I didn't recognize it. :wub:

I hope so too. It seems like an office in Plan A building.

@xoxo_yanna98

Are those two Heart and Echo? LOL ^_^ They're both married now with different partners. Was it an edit (photo)? 

Don't worry dear. :blush:

There's also a, "pinagtagpo at itinadhana" (translation: met and destined to be together). There's always a reason why we met each other here. We met because we love the same thing, -uri couple.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Yes. I recognized it. I just tagged the 3 members since they were the ones who talked about it in the first thread. I really went back to those pages to see who posted about it. I have longed watched that Apink show before and I wasn't a Taeunian yet by that time so I didn't mind the desk at all! ^_^ Also, did you see it clearly? I mean the minute time I've posted? I was really shocked that I have watched that video already yet I didn't recognize it. :wub:

I hope so too. It seems like an office in Plan A building.

@xoxo_yanna98

Are those two Heart and Echo? LOL ^_^ They're both married now with different partners. Was it an edit (photo)? 

Don't worry dear. :blush:

There's also a, "pinagtagpo at itinadhana" (translation: met and destined to be together). There's always a reason why we met each other here. We met because we love the same thing, -uri couple.

OMG ARE U FILIPINO?!! xD

idk~ i didnt even know they were a couple lel. all I know is that Heart and John Prats were a love team while Jericho is with Kristine Hermosa.. kkkk

• LOL 1

44 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG ARE U FILIPINO?!! xD

idk~ i didnt even know they were a couple lel. all I know is that Heart and John Prats were a love team while Jericho is with Kristine Hermosa.. kkkk

Yes po. ;)

Spoiler

Are u (Filipino), too? 

I was shocked by your post with H and E in it. LOL :D

I used to like Heart and John before. 

Time flew by quickly. I like Kristine with Oyo now. :lol:

Anyways, glad to meet you btw. :)

I remember you got so sad to know Youngji is dating someone else and not Jackson. Replying in English coz we need to translate it all if we speak another language.

I am so lost with the bracelets. If I'm not mistaken the bracelet Taemin gave Naeun she still wears. Or is it another one that looks similair? If she's still wearing that exact bracelet. There's no way she would have another boyfriend right. Imagine a boyfriend who would approve of his girlfriend wearing another man's bracelet. Especially in South Korea where couple items mean so much and where it's normal to be so extra with jealousy.

@xoxo_yanna98

That discord idea is great! I'm down.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lorepine said:

I am so lost with the bracelets. If I'm not mistaken the bracelet Taemin gave Naeun she still wears. Or is it another one that looks similair? If she's still wearing that exact bracelet. There's no way she would have another boyfriend right. Imagine a boyfriend who would approve of his girlfriend wearing another man's bracelet. Especially in South Korea where couple items mean so much and where it's normal to be so extra with jealousy.

No. The bracelet she keeps wearing now is another one. It's not the bracelet that Taemin gave to Naeun in WGM. Taemin debuted as solo back in 2014. He had a silver bracelet during his solo promotions and after it ended he stopped wearing it. Exactly a year later (August 2015) Naeun was seen wearing the same bracelet. Speculations are saying it is Taemin's. I believe it too. Taemin gave it to her. That's the story of that silver rosary bracelet. Hope this helps. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

When Apink guested on Celuv, i noticed naeun was wearing a new rosary bead-style bracelet with thin silver metal and purplish beads (can't tell color from the shadows).. i thought maybe it was a gift from taemin because she wore it during comeback week. This new vid with taemin... i can't help but look at the thin silver bracelet on his right wrist.. he has that hand down for a long time so it's hard to see but when he puts it up for a second, i think i see similar to naeuns. Maybe my tired brain is just dreaming. 

OMG you know when taem's preview for Knowing Brothers came out, i had already noticed that silver thing on his wrist and kept pausing the video to get a good look at it but t just wasnt clear enough. But in this vid that u posted, it really seems very identical to naeun's!!!! I guess we can only confirm it when the ep is out this Sat *PRAYING HARD* 

If it is reslly the same one as naeun, i guess we can only say that 2018 WILL BE taeun's year. Brace yourselves for more hints thrown to us guys!!! 

Also, Apink's official insta uploaded this earlier:

And then a few hours later, Shinee's official insta uploaded this!!

lmao cheap thrills guys, CHEAP THRILLS!! 

4 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

@chantaljaey

behind Namjoo

Shinee album

Jonghyun album

It looks like inside the company in one of the meeting room 

thanks for sharing the video. i'll never watch it if you didn't share it ^_^ and it's kind of sad in a couple of videos Naeun looked nervous when there's SHINee's member near her. i bet she still mind what antis would say to her.

@xoxo_yanna98 is there haters lurking this thread? i never find Taeun haters spreading hate through any account or forum. or am i too ignorant to this kind of thing? because if there is, wow what a dedication they got there to lurk something that they even hate.

GUYS LOOK AT TAEMIN's WRIST AT 0:42 - 0:45 I SERIOUSLY THINK its the same silver bracelet as naeun's!!! You have to pause the video alot of times lol to get a clearer picture. I managed to get a screen capture of it but its super blurry but i can see that there are three little silver beads joint together and a silver pendant dangling somewhere, which is what naeun's silver bracelet has. I hope i am not getting so delusional that i am seeing things lmao

37 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@beuree9394 if this ends up a couple one I will be really happy. :love:

Was he wearing it on his right wrist?

The vid is too fast. Can't catch up.

Maybe if nobody can confirm it before the airing then we just have to wait for its broadcast.

Yea right wrist! ikr that dancing machine is sooo swift with his moves I can't even get a good screen capture of that bracelet lol.. 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, beuree9394 said:

GUYS LOOK AT TAEMIN's WRIST AT 0:42 - 0:45 I SERIOUSLY THINK its the same silver bracelet as naeun's!!! You have to pause the video alot of times lol to get a clearer picture. I managed to get a screen capture of it but its super blurry but i can see that there are three little silver beads joint together and a silver pendant dangling somewhere, which is what naeun's silver bracelet has. I hope i am not getting so delusional that i am seeing things lmao

I seriously have been watching for this bracelet in all the recent vids of Taemin. I've seen he wears 2 silver bracelets usually on the right wrist - 1 is thin which is similar to Naeuns.... there's a thicker part to it which I think might be the small beads... the other one is little thicker silver bracelet with something dangling from it like a cross/Mother Mary/Jesus charm from a rosary bracelet. 

• Like 1