1 hour ago, Stephanie Lim said:

@chantaljaey i love both of their sense of styles now. They can both express themselves more freely through their style. I love watching promotional events that apink go to... the other girls are dressed pretty and cute... then here comes our queen Naeun in sweatshirts, tshirts, joggers. Lol but she still kills it everytime. 

I think since before Naeun usually likes casual wears. Coz there was this show before that members (particularly Hayoung) said that Naeun likes wearing baggy style clothing. Even in practices she likes those loose outfits.

I would also give credit for her coordi/stylist back in WGM days coz she styled her in a very conventional way coz if not, Taemin would have fallen the deepest even more for his Naeunnie~ 

Imagine if Naeun was wearing the vacation (outing) outfit she wore in their Apink Showtime (episode 2) while filming WGM with Taemin (episode 21)? LOL :love:

The outfit I meant was the outfit when she was in all white (t/n: it's white - Taemin's favorite color), with Hayoung wearing a more gorgeous wear. And other members were distancing their selves from the two sexy maknae line.

Can u imagine how Taemin would even feel? Hey, Naeun is obviously very pretty, pretty enough to attract attention just by standing there doing nothing (a very head-turner girl), how much more if she wore sexy outfits in WGM filmings. 

Our Naeunnie is just so pretty like a doll (that is according to Taemin himself). :grin:

• Like 3

@pastelcheeks Are those photos captured on the same day? Yesterday July 13???

Kyaaa!!! My heart beats faster then usual.... omo! if that happened on the same day, and the clothes are somewhat similar? Or my eyes are tricking me?

I'm so happy~ omo!!! my TaEun muffins!!! My TaEun hearteu!!! I just can't!!!

Naeun in all white~ someone's so in love with WHITE and just in love with the person in white.

Thinking of Taemin's answer with Naeun's, "do you love me?".

22 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@pastelcheeks Are those photos captured on the same day? Yesterday July 13???

Kyaaa!!! My heart beats faster then usual.... omo! if that happened on the same day, and the clothes are somewhat similar? Or my eyes are tricking me?

I'm so happy~ omo!!! my TaEun muffins!!! My TaEun hearteu!!! I just can't!!!

i share it here to confirm that too. honestly idk if the picture was taken during the date on the caption, if i remember correctly 13 july was when Naeun wore that slitted pants right? so i searched the picture of Naeun wearing black sweater on 13 july and i only find this. similar sweater, bag and silky hair (lol) but can't find her phone. but at least it's on the same day i think. 

7 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

I don't know about the due date, the insta account didn't mention about due date.

Did you see the comment secttion? Many people ask him to open insta account 

Seems noone ask him about relationship yet.. 

It doesn't have to be about taeun, just his opinion about relationship in general

i really want to ask a question about relationship but can't find an accurate question. what kind of question i could ask without poking too much to his private life? 

Can i just say that taeunians never ever fails to amaze me every time with their detective skills :blink:

I think i took like about a hundred taemin's knowing brothers screenshots from the few clips that were uploaded just to have a clear look on his bracelets BUT THEY STIIL WERE NOT CLEAR ENOUGH im so frustrated. I'm currently waiting for VIU to upload the subtitled version of the full ep.

From what I know, Taemin mentioned about how he left a recording once with their clip-on mic (he talked about this in Taeun's wgm ep 2 before!) and about his spain trip with Onew and Key. *cues my WGM feels*

Any idea when did they went to spain? Was it before wgm? Because taemin mentioned before in the spain camping ep that he'd like to visit it with naeun again, implying that he actually went before? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

Can i just say that taeunians never ever fails to amaze me every time with their detective skills :blink:

I think i took like about a hundred taemin's knowing brothers screenshots from the few clips that were uploaded just to have a clear look on his bracelets BUT THEY STIIL WERE NOT CLEAR ENOUGH im so frustrated. I'm currently waiting for VIU to upload the subtitled version of the full ep.

From what I know, Taemin mentioned about how he left a recording once with their clip-on mic (he talked about this in Taeun's wgm ep 2 before!) and about his spain trip with Onew and Key. *cues my WGM feels*

Any idea when did they went to spain? Was it before wgm? Because taemin mentioned before in the spain camping ep that he'd like to visit it with naeun again, implying that he actually went before? 

My gosh I remember this back in Juliet days. They had a fanmeet back in 2011. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Angelanyto when I saw that on IG I screamed inside. Our King and Queen are showering us with hints! I know Naeun is getting tagged in a lot of these Taeun photos/vids so she knows we're rooting for their true love... I feel like it's their way of saying "thanks for always believing in us"! I'm so happy I can cry.  :tears:

• Like 2

I know we talked about the cheese part of this segment already but can't help notice in 8:17 They asked TM which song is his favorite and TM says Retro from Ep3 because it's overflowing in the song and he can sympathize with it a lot. Jinki then asks him.. how much is it overflowing? TM gave a long ummmmmmmm and laughs (his expression says it all like... hyung do I really have to explain?). Jinki says sorry and everyone laughs. MH then adds you were flustering right? Hahahahahaha I love how his hyungs tease him all the time low key giving hints. 

Like a faded denim jacket, there’s a feeling to you
Like old school songs that I used to like
As soon as I saw you, felt like I already knew you
As if I saw you somewhere, I kept looking at you.

DZjh_Svo_X4_AAomk_J.jpg

7257cce99521de836206373b11865fa0.jpg

TM's parts are so spot on:

Things that change too easily
Don’t remain as any kind of memory

It feels as if time stopped for you and me
The moment we locked eyes with each other
When the same expression appeared on our faces
I feel peaceful when I see you, yeah
You got it
That special thing that draws in my body and mind.

i feel like TM has been opening up, being more honest, expressing himself more, and trying to do what makes him happy. This song and especially his parts really shows how much he treasures meeting Naeun and having her in his life. I mean both have said that they believe and want a true love that will last a lifetime. I clearly remember Naeun said what's wrong with a love that lasts all my life? They've endured so much. I hope this will only strengthen their bond. TM's one true love and happiness is really reflected in his words, actions and expressions. It's so obvious that he has been continuously inspired and his family around him know this and continue to support and protect him no matter what.. just like how we are! Gah! I'm just so happy for them! I know all of us here have so much love for Taeun! 

@beuree9394 haha funny how we were both watching the same thing at the same time! Taeunians share the same heart and mind for Taeun! 

• Like 4

Congratulations my girls! :innocent:

Apink's 4th win at SBS Inkigayo

July 15, 2018

3rd win at Music Bank

July 13,2018

2nd win at Show Champion

July 12, 2018

1st win at The Show

July 11, 2018

My Panda heart is rejoicing right now! 

[] Park Cho Rong for my love!

[] Yoon Bo Mi you squishy cute girl!

[] Jung Eun Ji - Hye Rim-ah you did it!

[] Son Na Eun my yeoshin muffin~

[] Kim Nam Joo healthy kid!

[] Oh Ha Young gorgeous maknae~

APINK girls fighting!!! :kiss_wink:

The new ring and denim jacket are making me smile big time. 

Ahhh~ these two~ :heart:

• Like 1

I haven't watched this Kdrama tho but this FMV is so daebaakk ♡♡

EDIT:

I want Taemin and UV to reunite again to perform this at MAMA2018, but only if Apink will attend~ Imagine how Apink would react~

And look at the lyrics xD Does Naeun have a mole on her nose?

Or how about this?? But with idols? Omg it's gonna be awesome lmao sorry Im thinking too much

I really love this song so much~ it has a romantic melody~ i don't understand the lyrics tho lel

Congratulations to Apink!! their fourth win this comeback and the first win of Inki after 4 years!!! This song is really taebak and catchy.  Very suitable to korean market. 

@beuree9394

Same here.  No matter how many photos, videos i saw and i tried to screenshot myself i stil can't LMAO.  But i've seen taemin wore tehse two bracelets (right hand) before but can't remember when and where.  To me, I focus more on his rings...like if everyone knows about Naeun's special bracelet, he won't hint us with bracelet too.  So i thought his bracelets are for promotion purpose...

When he mentioned that missing mic and the spain trip all of us for sure will relate to WGM....Taemin has lost lot of stuff but he only refers to this old story from 2012 time.  So the Spain trip was also old (from 2011)...Wuri taemin has nothing else to share?????????? hahahaha.

@Stephanie Lim

Being an old couple fan, i can say that it's very legit that they thank fans supporting them together in a low key way.  To be honest, that twisted big silver ring doesn't suit Naeun.  It looks gigantic on her finger (ring finger but on right hand) I'm not sure if taemin's is the same but it's kinda twisted too in shape.  It didn't suit Naeun outfit either.  We need to catch all these tiny hints from them! 

Thank you for sharing the retro lyrics.  I don't have a habit of reading translated lyrics.  I only care melody unless someone points out the lyrics has hidden meaning then i would go and read it once.  So i've never thought retro is a love song LMAO (based on the melody).  That answer from Taemin (from twitter room) is so hinted.  :love: