@watermelon2512 when does the question submission due? I want to ask him his plan after he reaches 30 years old. Whether he is going to retire or not lol Even though I wanted to ask him personal questions really bad lol. 

Oh ask him? Can you please do not open IG hahahaha

@Stephanie Lim wow same filter! So cute!

Meant to be meant to be :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:
I feel like Naeun purposely used this filter to give us a big hint! Lol i hope she sent this to her baby. 

unfortunately the original photo doesn't have that cat filter.

but wait! is it her attempt at making heart and then break it? i think i've seen it somewhere...

(but it could be in reverse tho) 

(someone who's good at korean, can you translate the tweet? maybe we can know the context of the photo) 

Spoiler

• Like 1

@Stephanie Lim how long did naeun wear that purple beaded beacelet? I still can’t see his clearly. My eye sight is getting worse and worse as I’m aging hahahaha. If they only wore once or twice it could be just promotion accessories. But i am hoping for a higher HQ to watch closely. Taemin! Stop moving!!!!! Hahaha

• LOL 1

I found someone who post still picture of Taemin from Knowing Bro

This account is a Shawol Taemints but I don't know if this account a fan or haters of Taeun, so better use it in a hurry so I can delete it if this account complaint :)

can you see 

can you see his bracxelet?

10 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

@watermelon2512 when does the question submission due? I want to ask him his plan after he reaches 30 years old. Whether he is going to retire or not lol Even though I wanted to ask him personal questions really bad lol. 

Oh ask him? Can you please do not open IG hahahaha

I don't know about the due date, the insta account didn't mention about due date.

Did you see the comment secttion? Many people ask him to open insta account 

Seems noone ask him about relationship yet.. 

It doesn't have to be about taeun, just his opinion about relationship in general

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Off topic.

No matter how many years have passed by Lee Jinki never fails to amused me all the time. Jinki so cute!!! :blush:

On topic:

@Stephanie Lim

OMG! :scream: you really can't sleep not confirming Taemin's new bracelet! You're adorable! :kiss_wink:

Lol i really can't! And yes Jinki is still adorable.. was just watching a funny vid of him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

@Stephanie Lim how long did naeun wear that purple beaded beacelet? I still can’t see his clearly. My eye sight is getting worse and worse as I’m aging hahahaha. If they only wore once or twice it could be just promotion accessories. But i am hoping for a higher HQ to watch closely. Taemin! Stop moving!!!!! Hahaha

She wore it a couple times but TM has been wearing it more frequently. I think it could be a gift from Naeun for SHINee's comeback because I first saw him wear it in June. And i've never seen him wear that kind of delicate bracelet (looks more like Naeun's style). Who knows? Lol i'm just dreaming all the time. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When I first saw her sweatshirt and hairstyle I liked a lot. I like casual naeun. Beautiful as usual. But after I saw this video I laughed. Look  at  her shoes :lol:  Not sure the brand  could be adidas but I might be too old to like this bulky manly style shoes :P-_-

@Stephanie Lim @Angelanyto

I really can't with these two~ :relaxed:

they keep wearing items that are quite odd (I am no fashionista so who am I to judge as well) to public's eyes. Or could it be that they just wanna wear it continuously because they feel too comfortable wearing it? Just like any other idol there that becomes fed up with other's criticisms about what they wear. And of course if one of those items are a couple thing then it must be of that reason I guess. :lol:

I really am happy to have met you guys. In this ship we are one. TaEun are so loved by us. 

My muffins receiving these blessings mean they are great people. Great couple. 

I hope they continue to be happier and stronger in the future.

• Like 3

@chantaljaey i love both of their sense of styles now. They can both express themselves more freely through their style. I love watching promotional events that apink go to... the other girls are dressed pretty and cute... then here comes our queen Naeun in sweatshirts, tshirts, joggers. Lol but she still kills it everytime. 

• Like 1