3 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

wow new home already..

as usual new member is the most passionate one :D

@Stephanie Lim thank you for opening this new home for Taeun shippers

I think you are an old member but with new account coz a new member wouldn't have known how to open a new thread

Haha! You're so good you got it right. I've been a silent reader for years now. I came across a fellow taeunian while at a cafe and had a good conversation. She said that she's come across more and more new taeunians or newly converted from other ships or not liking or not understanding naeun very much. This resparked my passion as you said. I wanted to be more active in sharing and letting people know the true kindhearted naeun. That's why i made a new account for posting. :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vea Bianca said:

bless the admin of this account .it makes me not to feel hopeless about taeun .but then like, when we notice someone is going on with them we should keep it as a secret to each other for the sake of our babies :)) am I right? because I've been shipping my one  and ONLY specific couple (can I say their names here lol)besides taeun because I just found out taeun late, however, I'm secretly glad that I have watched their wgm late, since they are almost in their 30's now (or am i too delusional)then they can marry each other sooner or later lmao .im honestly the type of person who only ships like when i know that it is REAL,because I'm introvert as well and I tend to observe people psychologically, unlike those people who ships unrealistic people like what the fcking hell stop lol eg.irene/v,yeri/sehun .yeah so, we should hide it for ourselves, so people won't bash because the more popular the ship is, the more uglies/haters they will get in my opinion.i have been listening and into kpop since 2013 (not being arrogant about it) and it has changed a lot eversince

Yeah i totally agree with you. I keep thinking back to the time they both said they just want to find one person they can love and love that person forever. They've matured a lot over the years and I truly believe that because this is real, they're willing to keep it a secret from the public eye to protect their relationship. I read an article about hollywood stars who the public doesn't kno have been married for years and I was shocked to find out that these people are so famous on their own and was able to hide a successful marriage. I guess i'm hoping this will be the case for our taeun. Most taeunians are willing to sacrifice not seeing them in public as long as their relationship can exist. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Yeah i totally agree with you. I keep thinking back to the time they both said they just want to find one person they can love and love that person forever. They've matured a lot over the years and I truly believe that because this is real, they're willing to keep it a secret from the public eye to protect their relationship. I read an article about hollywood stars who the public doesn't kno have been married for years and I was shocked to find out that these people are so famous on their own and was able to hide a successful marriage. I guess i'm hoping this will be the case for our taeun. Most taeunians are willing to sacrifice not seeing them in public as long as their relationship can exist. 

COUNT ME IN!!! :innocent:

I am so eager to endure everything for my muffins~ I am open to the possibility that I still have to wait a bit longer for their hearts to be ready for the world to know. I would rather wait and be at ease that they are really together than see them greet each other on stages while getting all the hits from mostly haters of the relationship and some of Taemints. :heart:

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

COUNT ME IN!!! :innocent:

I am so eager to endure everything for my muffins~ I am open to the possibility that I still have to wait a bit longer for their hearts to be ready for the world to know. I would rather wait and be at ease that they are really together than see them greet each other on stages while getting all the hits from mostly haters of the relationship and some of Taemints. :heart:

Yup! I'm waiting for that day when they announce they're getting married! It'll be funny when they tell their kids that they've been married twice. Lol :lol:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Yup! I'm waiting for that day when they announce they're getting married! It'll be funny when they tell their kids that they've been married twice. Lol :lol:

LoL :D

I can just imagine them raising little Taemin and little Naeun.

So cute!!! :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

THANKYOU FOR OPENING OUR SECOND THREADD!! :heart::heart:  me too im willing to give them time to not expose their relationship publicly cos its still not safe enough. As long as they still side by side with each other, it makes me happy:wub: anw as u mentioned married twice suddenly I remember this video on YT. I want to shared w u guys, some palm-reader got request to analyzed our Taeun palms.

hard to understand, the sound of the video not fully clear soo LISTEN CAREFULLY... 

• idk if its right or not but in Taem's video he mentioned about 2 marriages (idk if his-naeun is count as serious one) 
  • he also said Taem had the duality and the flexibility as we been knew
  • Taem is a romantic person and will be a good husband, and the last part is what got me taken aback
  • he mentioned that someone in Taem's past will come and change his life, change the way his thinking and pursue of life (idk I feel this is about Jonghyun or Naeun)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Omg guys! Speaking of taeun babies... lol i put their photos together and it came out to this! Hahahahahaha baby francesco!

OMG!!! :love: their future baby is so beautiful. Aigoo- the little Lee and Son muffin. 

Baby Francis or Baby Marie Shiela. :kiss_wink:

The baby will be SHINeePink's little brat. B)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, smallfish99 said:

Just want to support the new page! Thank you Stephanie Lim for starting this new page! hope you will stay as the new leader for the page of our couple!

Hai @smallfish99 it's been a long time.. welcome back to this new forum

I bet you've been silent reader  all this time LOL

6 hours ago, Jessica Yuanita said:

THANKYOU FOR OPENING OUR SECOND THREADD!! :heart::heart:  me too im willing to give them time to not expose their relationship publicly cos its still not safe enough. As long as they still side by side with each other, it makes me happy:wub: anw as u mentioned married twice suddenly I remember this video on YT. I want to shared w u guys, some palm-reader got request to analyzed our Taeun palms.

hard to understand, the sound of the video not fully clear soo LISTEN CAREFULLY... 

• idk if its right or not but in Taem's video he mentioned about 2 marriages (idk if his-naeun is count as serious one) 
  • he also said Taem had the duality and the flexibility as we been knew
  • Taem is a romantic person and will be a good husband, and the last part is what got me taken aback
  • he mentioned that someone in Taem's past will come and change his life, change the way his thinking and pursue of life (idk I feel this is about Jonghyun or Naeun)

we actually already discuss the videos about palm reading a few times back in the first Taeun thread.

yes you're right a person that change his way of life and thinking is must be Jonghyun, because after the passing of Jonghyun we all can see that Taemin become a different person he is more open, more talkative, and like  what Taemin been said nowadays that his way of thinking is change from a ambitious and perfectionist about his life now his priority is his happiness comes first.

The palm reading of Jonghyun too in my opinion he is right about Jonghyun.

• Like 3

@Jessica Yuanita thanks for sharing the palm readings. What is interesting is that both will be going to a different path/field other than music which they both will be very passionate about. Naeun will be sticking to the arts... maybe painting? And she will be good with kids/babies... it's a sign! But she will have to work really hard to get what she wants... which she is definitely doing right now... working so hard to make this relationship work. I hope they both can grow as individuals while continuing to support each other through different passions/roads/visions. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

yes you're right a person that change his way of life and thinking is must be Jonghyun, because after the passing of Jonghyun we all can see that Taemin become a different person he is more open, more talkative, and like  what Taemin been said nowadays that his way of thinking is change from a ambitious and perfectionist about his life now his priority is his happiness comes first.

The palm reading of Jonghyun too in my opinion he is right about Jonghyun.

I agree. JH definitely changed him (and a lot of us). Made me think of his mesaage to JH. He finally realized that being a perfectionist and always thinking of work is not all that matters... it's living your life with happiness and making everything you do, big and small, with meaning. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On Tue Jul 10 2018 at 8:08 AM, Angelanyto said:

@watermelon2512

Your post about Naeun's IG account made me sad :( I sometimes saw fans leaving comments asking her to follow other members or questioning her why not following others.  People conclude too quickly by judging the cover of a book.  I feel sad that Naeun is opening this IG for her fans for those who love her.  I Believe that she also wants to talk to her fans or reading her fans' comments.  But i left my comment in an old post of mine in our forum that Naeun has 1.6M followers but only few hundreds of comments in each posts.  so it's so easy to spot the negative comments.  I sometimes had to report the abusive language so that the comment can be removed.

imagine out of that 1.6million followers, how many are her haters...they quietly observe her every move and attack once a while.  I bet she also receives DM with hates too.  oddoke :(

I hope the same.  Taemin please stay away from SNS.  His future IG account (if opens one) will jeopardize the whole situation.

I hope Naeun doesn't have a private account either.  I don't want IU incident to happen by uploading or sharing confidential information accidentally.

This reminds me that i'm going to leave an encouraging comment to her now! :)

once i discussed this with my sister that there's idols who always seem wrong in net's eyes and idols who don't get as much hate of doing something so carefree. unfortunately Naeun goes in the first category. until now she's not problematic but there's always people hating her and leaves bad comment on her IG posts. nowadays i rarely found any bad comment on her post which is good and maybe it's a good sign that her fans takes action to report all those comments.

for Taemin, we all know how shawol adore him. he basically still a baby in shawol's eyes lol. even tho most shawol are mature enough to accept one relationship, there's gonna be that fans who still deny it so much.

i'm going to leave an encouraging comments too! at least it'll make her mood brighter :lol:

oh and thanks to @Stephanie Lim for making this second thread. i hope we'll have more Taeun goodies from here on 

• Like 2

2nd win APINK

for today performace Apink use the same costume for "Alrright"

I remember this costume because this is my favourite Naeun's costume for "Allright"

they just make different hairdo for the girls

this is today show music champion 180711 (only Hayoung with different top from last week)

last week 180707 Music core

Both show recorded at MBC

a special place for TAEUN

• Like 1