@xoxo_yanna98 Yes. Naeun does have a mole on her nose. wait.. were u asking or stating? (confused). You can clearly see it at episode 11 (where she said that she likes Taemin).

@Stephanie Lim

Taemin keeps repeating same old stories because it's what his fans wanted to hear. But if we actually hear his recurring stories we will all be jumping in joy now but we know the recurring events of him are not for public's ears. It's too personal to share I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

@xoxo_yanna98 Yes. Naeun does have a mole on her nose. wait.. were u asking or stating? (confused). You can clearly see it at episode 11 (where she said that she likes Taemin).

@Stephanie Lim

Taemin keeps repeating same old stories because it's what his fans wanted to hear. But if we actually hear his recurring stories we will all be jumping in joy now but we know the recurring events of him are not for public's ears. It's too personal to share I guess.

haha omg I think @xoxo_yanna98 is referring to the lyric video of Taemin X UV's performance, at 1:40 the line states 'the mole mole mole next to your nose' xD Prolly referring to naeun's mole?? haha

I gave up screencapping knowing bros lmao. But i actually doubt that he wore the silver rosary bracelet. It should be pretty easy to be identified cos there are many unique elements to it but nothing specific seems to be screaming at my face that IT IS THE SILVER ROSARY BRACLET from my screenshots. Oh well. 

Guys i feel so taeun deprived.. its like i want more subtle hints and couple items but at the same time i want to protect their r/s D; 

• Like 3

Hello everyone... I like many of you only came around Kpop since December (with the passing of Jonghyun) I have absolutely no connection to Kpop prior to that.  His passing affected me - it's like in some way I knew him.  That's when I started enjoying the music...everyone's music (I like it all so I can't really say I favor any one particular group).  Now with that being said I started watching WGM and like you completely feel that Naeun and Taemin should be together! I've watched all the videos and find myself wondering if yes, they still are together, or maybe they were at one point but no longer together.  (Having already experienced "first love" myself and it's loss I hope that they don't go thru the same sort of thing and don't regret losing it...) 

I have a question for you guys - after all this time shouldn't they have overcome the haters? Is it that difficult for idols to have a personal relationship? I have no idea why this matters to me but it does! They are both great kids (I can say this as I'm in my 50s) and wish them both great luck in whatever life brings them! 

• Like 2

@vegaskpopnewbie Welcome! I am so glad you found us! It's never too late to be a fan! There is always new music to discover and old ones to rediscover. 

You ask a very good question. All Taeunians have asked that question. I think a few pages back we talked about it too. You would think that after 5 years, those haters would've grown up and might even have families of their own. Maybe most have but there's always going to be those people who have nothing better to do than bully others behind the protection of their computer screens. You would think that fans would want their idols to be happy, but there are crazy ones who get really possessive and selfish like they own their idols. It's sad but such is the way of the industry. Back in the day, most agencies used to have really strict no dating rules for their artists but I think now it has been more relaxed. I think from Taeun's perspective, what they have is an innocent first love so they want to protect each other from backlash and from being scrutinized under a microscope. I mean you can see how Taeunians are like super detectives the way they scrutinize and notice every little detail. Imagine this level of scrutiny in a negative way. When I watch videos of fans waiting for their idols... it gets so crazy and scary at times. Even when Taeun went to Myongdong on a date, the crowds didn't care... there were even people sticking their phone cameras inches from Taeun's faces. There's almost mutliple articles and videos out there of idols whose careers got destroyed because on accidents/mistakes that might not even seem so big. I think most Taeunians wish they could date freely and be happy but there's also that side where we want them to protect what they have even if it meeans waiting until they are satisfied with their careers. 

• Like 4

Guys I wanted to spazz with u badly. But I can't right now. :anguished:

You guys surely love our TaEun! I feel everyone's love for them. 

@vegaskpopnewbie Welcome to the second part of the TaEun thread btw! :heart:

I'm gonna reply to you sometime this day. Thanks for being an additional TaEun fan. :smile:

@Angelanyto Honestly Naeun's face in this comeback is life!!!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE HER FACE NOW! It's not bloated at all, it came back to it's original very beautiful face. Her face in WGM days was the prettiest! Seriously, very very pretty! :love: And now her beauty is the definition of a mature beautiful woman. She is more elegant-looking now. That flashlight reaction made us zoom in on her natural beauty. Our muffin's beauty is jjang! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I just watch full episode of Knowing brothers in english subs here Knowing Brothers (Taemin)

Something interesting about Taemin.

When it was Taemin turn to ask the KB cast and the KB cast have to guess the answer.

Taemin question was "A broadcast station suddenly called me, what was is about?"

everyone try to guess the answer and Taemin reaction to their answer is either smiling or laughing..

Then Heechul answered "You left your cellphone in the waiting room and your girlfriend keep calling"

You can see that Taemin face is changing it became hard, he wasn't laugh or smile.

He ignored Heechul LOL even Heechul said "why did you shut me down?"

then Taemin with a smile try to explain that everyone is going off track that the answer  is not about him losing his stuff.

my conclusion : he does  have a girlfriend :) he just doesn't want to bring it up and attract attention, he wants to keep it as secret.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I just watch full episode of Knowing brothers in english subs here Knowing Brothers (Taemin)

When it was Taemin turn to ask the KB cast and the KB cast have to guess the answer.

Taemin question was "A broadcast station suddenly called me, what was is about?"

everyone try to guess the answer and Taemin reaction to their answer is either smiling or laughing..

Then Heechul answered "You left your cellphone in the waiting room and your girlfriend keep calling"

You can see that Taemin face is changing it became hard, he wasn't laugh or smile.

then Taemin with a smile try to explain that everyone is going off track that the answer  is not about him losing his stuff.

my conclusion : he does  have a girlfriend :) he just doesn't want to bring it up and attract attention, he wants to keep it as secret.

This post though! Kyaaa!! How can I work rn with this thing on my mind! 

He is really trying his hardest to keep HIS GIRLFRIEND safe. 

Hmmm.. I wonder if what's HIS GIRLFRIEND's name in his contacts. I wonder if anyone sees it in actual while it was ringing. LOL :wub:

~muffin calling...

1 hour ago, watermelon2512 said:

Absolutely! I watched it too and i rewound it twice to enjoy Taemin's reaction.  But i'm glad that he took the joke calmly instead of joining Heechul and expanding it.  It means he is serious when it comes to a relationship topic even it's a joke from others.  The guy who sat behind Heechul also guessed that if Taemin's secret admirer called the broadcast staff that she likes him" and did you see taemin's reaction?  He liked this answer by complimenting him "oh i like this even though it isn't true"  One is "Your girlfriend" one is "your secret admirer", he responded to the fake answer but ignored the real one LMAO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@vegaskpopnewbie

I don't think those hardcore fans would accept Taeun after so many years of hates.  They consider WGM is a stupid useless program and Naeun is just imaginary.  I'm not following that many shinee accounts so not sure if the war is still on going.  But if you go to Naeun's IG comments, sometimes you will see hate comments so that means there are still useless ppl got nothing to do but spreading the hates. 

I also think the war continues part of the reason coming from Taeunians.  Taeunians are lovely and they want to spread the joy whenever happiness is around.  Or even non-taeunians but thinking they are cute together would also leave nice comments in Naeun's IG.  When haters see it, the war begins.  I saw someone who commented in Naeun's IG that she thinks Taemin is close with blackpink someone and this Taeun fan fought back and told her stop spreading false information.  All these are left in Naeun's IG so she could see them. 

I think relationship is both ways.  Those hardcores need to grow up but at the same time Taeunians also need to behave to protect them so that we won't bring more hates for our babies. :wub:

• Like 3

@chantaljaey

When I watched WGM, yes she was pretty, almost bare face.  She was chubbier back then so at one point i thought she should lose some weight to look better next to her hubby :sweat_smile:  After she's getting lots of CFs and brand endorsements, at the same time her body is sexier and sexier (knowing she's doing exercise and yoga?) I think her current condition is the best (just my opinion).  WGM Naeun was only 19 and now she's a sexy young lady.  She is the most beautiful kpop idol in my opinion :love: Lucky you Lee taemin!  

• Like 1

@beuree9394 @Angelanyto

I really enjoyed feeling your desperation for the bracelet that Taemin was wearing in KB. LOL :lol:  I am curious as hell too but I'll just wait for someone who has more eagle-eyed to be too keen on Taemin's right wrist. I feel like days from now (since KB subbed versions are out) there will be one or two screenshots of Taemin's bracelet/s. He is making us all go crazy over a bracelet btw. The TAEUN effect! :D

@beuree9394

I feel you dear. Believe me. I want more and more hints too but as much as I wanted it, I want to be one of those people who protects their relationship as well. We must keep in mind too that what we are feeling and undergoing hardship now is 10x harder for our couple. We want more hints, our TAEUN hearts need it big time but for TAEUN themselves they needed to work at it 10x than us because it's for their relationship. I say 10x because they needed to hide the relationship for so long, who knows even until marriage announcement. Coz I strongly think that if they reveal they are indeed together for 5 long years, SOME fans won't accept it at all. Especially on Taemin's side. Even until today I bumped into some haters still. 

@Angelanyto

OMG! The video you posted is cute. Taemin remains a baby. Daddy Minho comes to discipline him.. again! kiyowo~ :yum:

@vegaskpopnewbie I want to scream!!!! Waaahh! I was already typing my reply to you, it was so long already suddenly the page got refreshed! :rage:

Anyways, got to stay calm.... gonna reply a bit later again. :bawling:

Wow Taemin's letter to Naeun is making me love and hope for them to be together more. It's like Taemin's letter is so real. I feel like it ain't fake. That "if we go back 200 days, will you still marry me?" LIKE OMG IM SQUEALING IN GIDDINESS

Someone messaged in our Discord chat and I am touched by her message ♡♡ I wanna post it her but idk how to because its a pic/image lel

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Wow Taemin's letter to Naeun is making me love and hope for them to be together more. It's like Taemin's letter is so real. I feel like it ain't fake. That "if we go back 200 days, will you still marry me?" LIKE OMG IM SQUEALING IN GIDDINESS

Someone messaged in our Discord chat and I am touched by her message ♡♡ I wanna post it her but idk how to because its a pic/image lel

The part where he asked her, "if we can go back to 200 days ago, will you still marry me?" got me big time! If you get too focused on his letter you can cry for real too. :bawling: 

It felt really genuine. He seriously loves her~:relaxed:

• Like 2

Knowing Bros Taemin episode. Skip to 51:23

Taemin's question: 

One day, I got a call from a broadcasting station and was surprised. Why do you think I was?

Eunhyuk then remarked, Taemin loses a lot of things often. Then it could be a writer said that you left something here, your dearness~ :wub: Taemin just laughed it off. Here comes the famous Heechul's savage moment, "Taemin left his phone in the waiting room. His girlfriend keeps calling". And we see Taemin's subtle reaction, "hmmm (well...) I will give you a hint". And Heechul then proceed with, WHY DID YOU SHUT ME DOWN? Implying that he (Heechul) wanted Taemin's reaction and answer but Taemin avoided both the question and reaction (the reaction that Heechul was expecting)! Gotta love Heechul really! :rolleyes:

What I'm just saying is Taemin was referring to that hand-held mic way back in 2012 (so old story btw) but his avoidance of the GF topic/romantic relationship is what makes this episode very interesting.

The TAEUN feels~ :heart:

Heechul insisted, and Taemin answered, "you didn't even say a word. It's incorrect". Notice this guys, Taemin was trying to divert the question by saying Heechul didn't even say a word? When Heechul's words are on point. He then covered it up, "Everyone was getting sidetracked. I didn't leave something behind" (in fact he brought something from the station.. LOL ^_^), implying that people or his own fans may get the wrong idea, but the thing here is he was saying, everyone was getting sidetracked because it could endanger his relationship with HIS GIRLFRIEND or he was implying that people might get the precise idea that Heechul was getting him to speak a bit about the relationship on broadcast. Heechul was testing Taemin as to how far he would go in sidetracking the question. Gotcha Lee Taemin! 

To make it up for Taemin, Heechul then sidetracked by saying, "Taemin took the scriptwriter's heart~" :wub:

SM Family knows how to love their labelmates this much.

Spain topic reminds me of Naeun. 

That canoeing too. Back in Apink Showtime, episode 6 Apink was planning canoeing but then it rained too hard so they just stayed indoors and that bag raid was done. So we get to see what was in Naeun's wallet.

Side question:

To those who have watched it already (Knowing Bros). Don't you find it suspicious that OF ALL QUESTIONS HEECHUL GOT IN HIS MIND FOR TAEMIN, is really that question about a girlfriend?! Why a girlfriend topic in the first place!? Why about a romantic relationship btw? Because Eunhyuk started it? Or is it because Taemin is at the right age of a serious relationship already or is it because he is really in a relationship? :love:

@vegaskpopnewbie

I got so pissed earlier coz really... my reply to you was almost finished then suddenly it disappeared. 

Anyways, TAEUN can always overcome anything together I guess but the thing here is not about if they can overcome it or not, it's the damage on their careers (not just their personal lives, includes their members - SHINee and Apink's careers). Haters will never leave them alone even until this day period. That's how much hate they keep getting. Imagine if it was years back, the hate was really this huge. Idols really have a hard time to be in any romantic relationship. Especially for male idols. IDK if you knew about one of SHINee members romance story back in 2010. The hate that the girl got was really big. They bombarded the girl's homepage with so much bashing. And you know what happened next? The male idol (SHINee member) apologized to his fans. And they say that SHINee lost several number of fans because of that. Can you even imagine that? Apologizing JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE WITH THE GIRL YOU LIKE? Like, wth with these fans' minds?! Those were the crazy time period of SHINee and their fans. Actually there are a lot of stories like this. Oh btw.. I am happy that even older fans like you see what we see in our couple. Thanks!

@Stephanie Lim

I think most Taeunians wish they could date freely and be happy but there's also that side where we want them to protect what they have even if it means waiting until they are satisfied with their careers. 

- Owh! I love this post of yours chingu-ya~ That's the love we've been wanting for our couple since before. Great sacrifice there! As much as we wanted to see them together in one camera shot still we wanted them to keep the r/ship private because it's the best for them. And what's best for them is our BIG happiness. There's always a positive light in these sacrifices people keep making, it's the realization that loving is being kind and understanding. True fans are the ones who love you in everything. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

I honestly love waking up to all your posts. It always gets me in a good mood. I also won't be able to focus on work today because I'll be thinking of all this! I appreciate each and everyone in this thread... my Taeunian family! Let's keep supporting our Taeun to the very end! 

For those who didn't get to see TM's letter, here it is! It's so sweet and pure of love. I've seen a lot of public couples who date a few weeks to months then have to break up because of busy schedules or crazy rumors. What our Taeun have is the real thing! Both of them are oh-sa-bba. I hope they continue to believe in eternal love, continue to grow as individuals and as a couple, and continue to support and understand each other through all this! 

Screenshot_20180716-045258.png

• Like 3