8 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Angelanyto Yes me too. I haven't even confirm about the new purplish bracelet yet and now this... was the post of them wearing it just recent?

Taemin’s was from why not the dancer filming time so it was early this year when he was in Chile. Naeun was yesterday.  I need to catch up these videos first. Been too busy at work. I know korean girls like loose fit or baggy style but naeun’s is way too big. I saw a fan cam of naeun her material looks a lot softer than his but their taste in same style same color same brand just never bored me hahaha

• LOL 2

This is the vid where I first noticed Taemin wearing that thin silver bracelet. This Idol Master was from 3 days before Apink's comeback. I was looking at TM's rings but the thin bracelet caught my eye because of how thin it was like a thread. In videos I see of TM, he wears multiple bracelets but always thicker or leather strap like. Then when I saw Naeun's bracelet... my poor heart got too excited. 

At 3:08 you can see his left wrist has 3 bracelets. 2 thick ones and you can barely see the thin silver one all the way in the back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Screenshot_20180712-192343.png

Screenshot_20180712-192343.png

Screenshot_20180712-192525.png

I watched the knowing brothers ep again in slow motion but even that our TM is too fast lol. Between 0:01 and 0:02 he has the thin silver bracelet on his right wrist. I tried to screenshot the part of bracelet where I think the beads are... his is not purple like Naeuns but similar look. I'm just gonna keep watching closely to newer vids. I don't want to have false hope but I hope they got new couple jewelry to celebrate both comeback successes! 

• Like 2

@chantaljaey

Thank you so much for sharing Naeun Guam's trip.  I saw a short clip of her packing at her home but wanted to watch this for a while.

It looks like her bookshelf is kinda useless as it's quite empty.  she has some art books but i'm wondering where she put CDs.  Cuz for me i put CD and books all on in my bookshelf lol

Yes, she is so pretty bare face.  Naeun might be a boring person to many but it's so fun watching her quiet and spacing out.  I love all her accessories.  Simple, meaningful and well suitable to her.  have you watched Apink's reality show early this year?  The one that Naeun acted weird (due to knowing JH passed on that filming day?) 

57 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

@chantaljaey

Thank you so much for sharing Naeun Guam's trip.  I saw a short clip of her packing at her home but wanted to watch this for a while.

It looks like her bookshelf is kinda useless as it's quite empty.  she has some art books but i'm wondering where she put CDs.  Cuz for me i put CD and books all on in my bookshelf lol

Yes, she is so pretty bare face.  Naeun might be a boring person to many but it's so fun watching her quiet and spacing out.  I love all her accessories.  Simple, meaningful and well suitable to her.  have you watched Apink's reality show early this year?  The one that Naeun acted weird (due to knowing JH passed on that filming day?) 

You're welcome. :)

But still,she bungee jumped already in 2016 (Hawaii).

I guess if they film in their actual bedrooms they cut out pics or things that could provoke the public esp. those antis.

Or they keep it hidden until filming finishes.

Yes, I have watched that show already. It was Racing Star. They filmed it on December 18, 2017, exactly the day Jonghyun passed away. Towards the end she was in a hurry to go backstage so in the end it was only Chorong, Bomi and Namjoo who had to end the slate/show. :frown:

Update: In the first part it was Eunji who ended the slate, Naeun waited for the cut of that slate, (spoiler of Racing Star)

Spoiler

but when Chorong did her punishment at the end, all 6 members weren't present. I believe that Naeun, Eunji and Hayoung were together (maybe comforting Naeun). Coz Eunji that time wasn't able to go with Apink (at the funeral) coz of schedule conflict. It was only the next day that Eunji visited.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

Not sure if it’s against Soompi rules to post Naeun’s IG story like this. If not I will delete it. 

I think she is touched by whoever made this? 

i think someone translate it as deeply moved? but whoever made that is a hero. i'm intrigued with her pants (but who am i to judge, i don't know a thing about fashion lol) but her smile is sure beautiful and bright :wub:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

180713 music bank

apink 3rd win

today costume summer style  so cute and sexy 

I'm so so proud of them and so so happy for them! This year is Apink's 8th year and they are considered a senior group already. This comeback is daebak because it's their first one after their contract renewal and also a change of concept - shows that Apink is a force to be reckoned with! They're also one of the groups that are stable and steadfastly doing their promotions, not show-offy and loud, but proved that they have a huge fan base and support. :) 

• Thanks 1

After enlarging the photo I still can’t see his bracelet clearly lol

4 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

i think someone translate it as deeply moved? but whoever made that is a hero. i'm intrigued with her pants (but who am i to judge, i don't know a thing about fashion lol) but her smile is sure beautiful and bright :wub:

Oh the side opened pants lol I don’t like her shoes lol but who am I to judge hahaha

21 hours ago, lorepine said:

@xoxo_yanna98

That discord idea is great! I'm down.

Ok great :D Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/TBGX56 it will expire in 1 day~ I hope everyone here will join :) 

21 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

@xoxo_yanna98 is there haters lurking this thread? i never find Taeun haters spreading hate through any account or forum. or am i too ignorant to this kind of thing? because if there is, wow what a dedication they got there to lurk something that they even hate.

idk lel I just thought about that. What if there are some haters lurking in this thread and post something bad about it like calling us delulu or something. I remember that the ones who actually used to not like Jackson being shipped with Youngji posted at the forum saying they will be real someday... idk if its sarcastic or sumthing idk lel

26 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Ok great :D Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/TBGX56 it will expire in 1 day~ I hope everyone here will join :) 

idk lel I just thought about that. What if there are some haters lurking in this thread and post something bad about it like calling us delulu or something. I remember that the ones who actually used to not like Jackson being shipped with Youngji posted at the forum saying they will be real someday... idk if its sarcastic or sumthing idk lel

Haven't seen any haters in this thread or the last thread. Don't worry too much. Our love will overcome their hate. :D

2 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

180713 music bank

apink 3rd win

today costume summer style  so cute and sexy

i'm so happy seeing Apink got their 3rd win. because there's still some opinion says that they should disband because they're so old (what? old? you don't know Shinhwa or Sech Kies, kids) or a flop (i still find this comment exists lol so funny). unfortunately it's not only Apink who gets that kind of comment but some senior groups too, including SHINee! i don't want to bring down any fandom but the fans who so immature, they called legends a flop and should disband instead of thank them for bringing Kpop! 

okay now to the video. look at Naeun acting so bashful when she realize camera shots her then she's singing her part, dancing shyly then shooting mini heart. awww Naeun

@xoxo_yanna98 it's an open thread so there will be non member who lurk this thread. if the haters want to read this thread, then let them be. we love Taeun passionately, they hate Taeun passionately, they're basically fans of Taeun lol (i still don't understand why they're so dedicated to something they hate, that's all) 

Congratulations my girls! :kiss_wink:

Apink's 3rd win at Music Bank

July 13,2018

2nd win at Show Champion

July 12, 2018

1st win at The Show

July 11, 2018

My Panda heart is rejoicing right now! :heart:

[] Park Cho Rong for my love!

[] Yoon Bo Mi-rilla

[] Jung Eun Ji - Hye Rim-ah you did it!

[] Son Na Eun my yeoshin muffin~