Jump to content

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I honestly love waking up to all your posts. It always gets me in a good mood. I also won't be able to focus on work today because I'll be thinking of all this! I appreciate each and everyone in this thread... my Taeunian family! Let's keep supporting our Taeun to the very end! 

 

For those who didn't get to see TM's letter, here it is! It's so sweet and pure of love. I've seen a lot of public couples who date a few weeks to months then have to break up because of busy schedules or crazy rumors. What our Taeun have is the real thing! Both of them are oh-sa-bba. I hope they continue to believe in eternal love, continue to grow as individuals and as a couple, and continue to support and understand each other through all this! 

 

Screenshot_20180716-045258.png

 

Oh My Goodness thank you so much for this!! Trust me I have marathoned almost every single taeun fanvid there is on the world wide web but WHY IS IT THAT I DON'T RECALL SEEING THIS???? Omg i really agree that the letter is 100% heartfelt and genuine... nothing too mushy but still legit enough to affirm his feelings for nangni~~~ SOBS my feels ;~;

 

Anyway, Taemin will be attending Music Bank in Berlin on 15 Sep:

DiN7_RjUYAIhscA.jpg:large

 

I WAS SO HOPING FOR APINK TO BE PART OF THE LINEUP TOO BUT NO THEY AREN'T </3

 

I mean can you guys just picture this: Taeun sneaking out to the beautiful streets of Berlin for a romantic date after their schedules.

It's prolly also the closest that they could get to their spain dream lmao.

 

I'm just crossing fingers that the lineup is not full yet and our apink girls could be part of it.

 

Let's pray together guys! \o/

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

 

Oh My Goodness thank you so much for this!! Trust me I have marathoned almost every single taeun fanvid there is on the world wide web but WHY IS IT THAT I DON'T RECALL SEEING THIS???? Omg i really agree that the letter is 100% heartfelt and genuine... nothing too mushy but still legit enough to affirm his feelings for nangni~~~ SOBS my feels ;~;

 

Anyway, Taemin will be attending Music Bank in Berlin on 15 Sep:

I WAS SO HOPING FOR APINK TO BE PART OF THE LINEUP TOO BUT NO THEY AREN'T </3

 

I mean can you guys just picture this: Taeun sneaking out to the beautiful streets of Berlin for a romantic date after their schedules.

It's prolly also the closest that they could get to their spain dream lmao.

 

I'm just crossing fingers that the lineup is not full yet and our apink girls could be part of it.

 

Let's pray together guys! \o/

 

OMG HOPING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN SINCE APINK IS CURRENTLY PROMOTING kyaaaaa

 

Btw heres what a sender sent in the discord chat

I'm really glad that there are people like her that can support them and wish them happiness even if they're dating or not

37230610_2086321664713326_7712563796669104128_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=2df67dd3651579565dad4c1c5c7fd20e&oe=5BDD2FCF

 

btw if anyone has registered to discord, the link to this chat is here > https://discord.gg/Dd56h7 it will expire in 1 day :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

can i ask something? i think i've heard his story about he brought mic unintentionally but from what show? (please don't tell me it's WGM because i'll be embarrass) 

I've read it in an article too. The oar story was narrated in that article too I guess.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I've read it in an article too. The oar story was narrated in that article too I guess.

 

@pastelcheeks i think it was wgm episode when they first met and they were driving to the beach because TM planned to do parasailing.  TM was telling Naeun that he was called Magic Hands and I think he told Naeunnie about the mic incident. Am I remembering correctly? Someone check the wgm ep for me lol because I can't at work today hehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

@pastelcheeks i think it was wgm episode when they first met and they were driving to the beach because TM planned to do parasailing.  TM was telling Naeun that he was called Magic Hands and I think he told Naeunnie about the mic incident. Am I remembering correctly? Someone check the wgm ep for me lol because I can't at work today hehe

 

Yes it's Taeun's WGM ep 2! He mentioned it to Naeun while they were driving~

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@chantaljaey okay i've checked, Taemin already told that story in WGM too (idk if he told this story somewhere before WGM). he told Naeun that microphone story on the very first episode and i forget about it! no wonder i seem to have heard his story but yet forget! lol stupid brain of mine

 

and maybe it's not that big deal, but i just realized whenever Naeun was asked about ideal type, she either answered 'someone who only looks at me' or 'someone who is manly' or both. it's recent translation's tweet of radio interview (i guess?) Apink guested in.

 

did you all watch Knowing Brother ep 50? all the casts teased Taemin about being feminine (because of gender neutral appearance Taemin once had) and he begged them not to tease him that way because some might be misunderstood. but maybe he just wanted 'manly' to sticks on him. maybe it's for his solo comeback concept or something else??? well a shipper can dream right lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

@pastelcheeks i think it was wgm episode when they first met and they were driving to the beach because TM planned to do parasailing.  TM was telling Naeun that he was called Magic Hands and I think he told Naeunnie about the mic incident. Am I remembering correctly? Someone check the wgm ep for me lol because I can't at work today hehe

 

i was typing before so i didn't see this reply :sweatingbullets: but thanks, i watched WGM episodes again just to confirm my own question and the answer is on the very first episode. even if it's not on the first ep, i would marathon all Taeun WGM or searched on youtube before i realized someone had offered the answer :D

  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@beuree9394

Despite i'm working but I just can't resist to reply you with attaching that warm letter of Taemin's in that revisit Jeju ep.  It's one of my fav ep.  He was so funny and he made our Naeun laughed so hard.  The chemistry was unbelievably sweet.  Then He took her to that Coffee shop.  I've been there!!!!!!!!!! (even though i wasn't an official taeunian at the time) but that place is super beautiful! Imagine the two enjoy their roof talk surrounded by pink bubbles.  I LOVE each stare from Taemin.  Full of love.  I LOVE Naeun's honesty and being open hearted.  I'm sure if it was filming, Taemin would grab her hands or hug her or something :wub: He instead commented "why are you so cute" after Naeun's honest answer about how much she likes him.  I sometime wish the filming crews weren't there like their private moments during driving so that they could express more freely.

 

OH MY HEART....................:wub:

This morning i woke up with Taemin's mubank in Dublin and I had a crazy thought of flying over there to support him.  I would totally bring a card board with me that says T heart E.  But I have to calm myself down.  Aigoooo :tears:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guyz! I don't know if you remember or noticed. The gold ring after the proposal (episode 31) was seen during the traditional wedding (episode 32) and also seen in their LUV music video. Taemin had one too during the Miracle parody (they were wearing it at the same time). These small couple items really make me all smiley and excited. And note that LUV of Apink was around November of 2014. 

 

Remember the giving of this gold ring wasn't broadcasted. 

 

Let's relive the moments of them back in 2014-2016.

 

Our Nangnie's fanboys.

 

Ryewook himself is a fanboy of Naeun. During the call it was exactly on Naeun's birthday. If WGM didn't end they could've been together that time (uri couple). Naeun and Apink were free on Naeun's birthday (February 10, 2014).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys this video is making me so darn emotional. I JUST WANT THEM TO LOVE EACH OTHER TILL THEIR HEARTS' CONTENT. 

 

 

8 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Guyz! I don't know if you remember or noticed. The gold ring after the proposal (episode 31) was seen during the traditional wedding (episode 32) and also seen in their LUV music video. Taemin had one too during the Miracle parody (they were wearing it at the same time). These small couple items really make me all smiley and excited. And note that LUV of Apink was around November of 2014. 

 

Remember the giving of this gold ring wasn't broadcasted. 

 

Let's relive the moments of them back in 2014-2016.

 

 

SOBS i wanna cry this video is blocked in my country like seriously youtube wtf T~T

 

Can i also just say that altho all of us are from diff countries im so glad we found each other in this little hideout of ours to pour our love for this lovely pair ;~; ALTHO i seriously wanna meet all of yall and fangirl and cry and get emotional over taeun together irl like i mean can yall imagine how crazy would all of us get ahahahaha <3

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I haven’t watched this drama as it’s not the script i normally watch. But that cheek kiss omg.  Taemina :lol:

 

it's not only a kiss on the cheek, but a hug, holding hands plus aegyo :D

 

 

There's another letter that still haunting me till today

I'm really curious  because MBC blurred it , I really want to know what Taemin and Naeun write to each other.

Its on WGM episode  after they bungee jump

picture taken from first Taeun thread and various sources

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-
 

Spoiler


130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-

 

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-

 

 

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-

 

the date of the letter May 15, 2013

they supposed to receive the letter the next year May 15, 2014

as you all know WGM Taeun ended in December 2013, last episode in january 2014

so we don't know what happened to the letter...:tears:

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

Guys this video is making me so darn emotional. I JUST WANT THEM TO LOVE EACH OTHER TILL THEIR HEARTS' CONTENT. 

 

SOBS i wanna cry this video is blocked in my country like seriously youtube wtf T~T

Can i also just say that altho all of us are from diff countries im so glad we found each other in this little hideout of ours to pour our love for this lovely pair ;~; ALTHO i seriously wanna meet all of yall and fangirl and cry and get emotional over taeun together irl like i mean can yall imagine how crazy would all of us get ahahahaha <3

Yes. I feel the same way too. I just want them to love each other til death do they part.

 

Oh.. feels so sorry for you. Anyways, I just recap somehow the content on some parts of the video. Just pay attention to when Taemin wanted to put that red circle thing on Naeun's face. Naeun was wearing a gold ring already. It was after the Jejudo proposal. After that genuine heartwarming letter. She even wore it a year later, she wore it in their LUV MV. During 2016 there were lots of couple items that fans noticed worn by them. Can u even imagine, during the time of SHINee vs Apink , Taemin was wearing many rings (can't see it clearly but it surely was year 2016). And I think Naeun was wearing it as well. Imagine it, among the many rings on their fingers was a couple ring.

 

If we actually meet all irl it would be an emotional yet crazy fangirling mode! We cry of happiness together. We laugh and feel giddy over the TAEUN moments. We watch it all together, squeal and scream altogether! LOL ^_^

 

@watermelon2512

I feel like the letter made them stronger. Like back in 2014, during that time Apink had been very busy too. Mr Chu and stuffs. And IDK if any of you noticed but back in the first thread there were talks that Naeun wasn't feeling too well during the Mr Chu dance practice. You can also tell it's damn true coz Chorong was trying to console her. before the cue of the practice time.

 

0:20 she wasn't in the mood to line up with them, trying to cover it up with a smile.

0:25 it seemed like she was in pain (waist pain or smth?) and Hayoung held her, and Eunji smiled seeing her.

0:28 she was facing and leaning on the wall

0:29 Bomi approached her, you can tell that it was suddenly cut

0:30 Chorong was talking to her to talk to the camera (fans may misunderstand her odd behavior during the practice)

0:31 look at her gesture, she was trying to calm herself down thru messing up with her hair (she got probs that time surely)

0:32 he bowed to the camera (as per Chorong's advise)

0:35 look at the back (behind Eunji's shot) that was Naeun, spacing out and looking down - she seemed like texting? (it wasn't Bomi since Bomi had a blonde hair). She had that look (spacing out) at 0:02 as well.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

 

Ryewook himself is a fanboy of Naeun. During the call it was exactly on Naeun's birthday. If WGM didn't end they could've been together that time (uri couple). Naeun and Apink were free on Naeun's birthday (February 10, 2014).

 

OMG I was just thinking about Ryewook and Apink what a coincidense...LOL

Ryewook just release from military and he said Apink is one of some girlgroups that keep him motivated during the military service time.

 

I really want Apink to be guest on Super TV (Super Junior variety show) 

it will be a fun show they will have a blast..  Eunji and Hayoung as Heechul team, Naeun as Ryewook team, Chorong as Yesung team, Namjoo and Bomi as Shindong or Leetaeuk team

 

A long time ago Naeun on radio show answer a question if she doing a WGM again with a member of Super Junior who will she choose? and she answered Ryewook sunbaenim. (It was a 3second question each Apink member must ask each other questions and must answer as fast as they can). If she dared to answer like that she must be close to Ryewook and in good term with him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

OMG I was just thinking about Ryewook and Apink what a coincidense...LOL

Ryewook just release from military and he said Apink is one of some girlgroups that keep him motivated during the military service time.

 

I really want Apink to be guest on Super TV (Super Junior variety show) 

it will be a fun show they will have a blast..  Eunji and Hayoung as Heechul team, Naeun as Ryewook team, Chorong as Yesung team, Namjoo and Bomi as Shindong or Leetaeuk team

 

A long time ago Naeun on radio show answer a question if she doing a WGM again with a member of Super Junior who will she choose? and she answered Ryewook sunbaenim. (It was a 3second question each Apink member must ask each other questions and must answer as fast as they can). If she dared to answer like that she must be close to Ryewook and in good term with him.

If Naeun gets to be paired with Ryeowook (one team), RW will be very happy. I think somehow she likes RW because he gives this friendly vibe around him? I remember a show before that RW was the host and Dongwoon (highlight) was a guest. He called Naeun and RW's smile was in joy. He really likes her (as a fan).

Dongwoon said, VISUAL~ and Naeun responded, SON SIBLING~ The god and goddess of their respective groups though.

RW then talked to her, he told her, SARANGHAMNIDA.. and Naeun said, eh? (laughs shyly).

RW: Do u know that you are rank #7 as visual idol? Which part of your face are u confident in?

NE: I don't really think I have that. And I didn't think that I would be rank 7.

RW: Chincharo? You're rank #1 in my heart. :relaxed:

NE: Neh? (laughs).

When DW and NE talked again, RW was moving his hands in happiness. After they ended the call, Ryeowook mentioned Taemin and WGM. ^_^ those good times~

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

All these posts are making me smile. Can't post long responses because I'm at work but looking forward to reading all this and watching these vids after work! You guys rock! 

Seriously I never imagined a group to have the exact same feelings as I do!  You guys are awesome!!!! Thanks for all the info- I didn’t know how difficult it was to have a personal life for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

 

Is this just for Shinee?  I know Taeyang from Big Bang got married and there are a few other couples in relationships.  It seems so wrong!!! Gosh! Why would you stop someone from being happy!!!

Edited by vegaskpopnewbie
Length, space
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

it's not only a kiss on the cheek, but a hug, holding hands plus aegyo :D

 

 

There's another letter that still haunting me till today

I'm really curious  because MBC blurred it , I really want to know what Taemin and Naeun write to each other.

Its on WGM episode  after they bungee jump

picture taken from first Taeun thread and various sources

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-

 

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-

 

 

130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-

 

the date of the letter May 15, 2013

they supposed to receive the letter the next year May 15, 2014

as you all know WGM Taeun ended in December 2013, last episode in january 2014

so we don't know what happened to the letter...:tears:

I know! i know! i totally get your point.  When i rewatched this earlier this year after becoming a real Taeunian, I already hate WGM not to share is not even a glance of it.  

But the time when they wrote to each other (after bungee)  was still an early development stage.  They probably at early stage of "some" as they were desperately to meet each other for WGM filming, thinking about each other when not filming, etc 

 

Stupid taemin shared a few lines (probably the real lines) however Naeun knew how to tease him by making things up (as she confessed in the interview room).  I'm sure taemin expressed his interests and love toward her but I'm more interested in Naeun's!

 

These mysterious letter :bawling: i hope they arrived safely and brought them even closer after!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..