Naeun's outfit on today's win is the same outfit she wore when our couple had their first stage (Music Bank) together last Friday (July 6, 2018). :love:

Apink's 2nd win at Show Champion!

July 11, 2018

Congrats my girls! :heart:

@Stephanie Lim

I wonder if on Taemin's birthday this July 18 (Wednesday) she will wear the silver rosary bracelet. :innocent: I mean, wear it on stage.

Let's look forward to it! 

TaEunians let's go!!! 

23 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Yup! I'm waiting for that day when they announce they're getting married! It'll be funny when they tell their kids that they've been married twice. Lol :lol:

omg i keep smiling just by imagining it 

15 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

Did you all see Narun’s new post on IG? I’m worried :(

its like someone is crying for help :(

yes i just saw it. i don't know if this post relates to her personal life or not but this picture is old and mostly everyone have seen it, so it may implies to her personally. but why? she just won an award and suddenly she posts this makes me worried :(

2 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

yes i just saw it. i don't know if this post relates to her personal life or not but this picture is old and mostly everyone have seen it, so it may implies to her personally. but why? she just won an award and suddenly she posts this makes me worried :(

Oh so it’s not new photo? It’s my first time seeing it. I AM WORRIED! She isn’t someone would normally share these negativity to public right? (Given my time idolizing her is quite short). Everyone please go and cheer her up by leaving seer comments please :) 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

@Angelanyto i've seen it on school's textbook when i was in elementary school (or middle school)? i don't know what the context of the picture but some people said that it means 'some people just act like they're trying to help you'. i hope it's not something really serious :(

Yes, as you can see the person at the top has a ladder, and can easily rescue the person at the bottom, but choose not to. But whatever it is, I hope she talks to her members, her family & Tae about it. I follow quite a few Kpop idols on their IG, and in the past I will just follow silently, but ever since JH's passing, I try to leave encouraging comments on their pages as and when I can, whether or not they have the time to read it. When JH's started his last instalive (at that point of time it did not cross my mind that it was the last), I was busy so I missed it, and I really regret it. So if you all have a bit of time, just leave some encouraging comments on their pages! It'll mean something to them :) There was once Taeyeon started an instalive and I left a message and she read it and even replied to me! 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

@Angelanyto i've seen it on school's textbook when i was in elementary school (or middle school)? i don't know what the context of the picture but some people said that it means 'some people just act like they're trying to help you'. i hope it's not something really serious :(

It's my first time seeing the photo from an IG post but it isn't the first time I've seen it online. I saw this YT video quite a long time already. It's a religious song. I did know about this because I watch it when I'm down. And the video comforts me every time. :innocent: if I were to interpret her post it's like she might be really sad on something and wanted to help someone or wanted help from someone in this page of her life. Instead of taking the ladder to be easier she takes efforts in reaching her hand to that person. Or if she's the person asking help, it could be that she BADLY needed that one person to help her. It could also be Taemin really. Maybe Taemin is having a hard time, misses Jonghyun that he just wanted to see Naeun and hug her in person but cannot do that due to their situation.

7 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Yes, as you can see the person at the top has a ladder, and can easily rescue the person at the bottom, but choose not to. But whatever it is, I hope she talks to her members, her family & Tae about it. I follow quite a few Kpop idols on their IG, and in the past I will just follow silently, but ever since JH's passing, I try to leave encouraging comments on their pages as and when I can, whether or not they have the time to read it. When JH's started his last instalive (at that point of time it did not cross my mind that it was the last), I was busy so I missed it, and I really regret it. So if you all have a bit of time, just leave some encouraging comments on their pages! It'll mean something to them :) There was once Taeyeon started an instalive and I left a message and she read it and even replied to me! 

I think just recently too, cn blue Jonghyun posted a bit worrying post too. Fans worried and left him cheering posts. 

I hope our Naeunnie is fine. All the best for you my muffin. :kiss_wink:

@chantaljaey

Ah, you are right.  She could be the one on top trying hard to help someone, instead of being trapped crying for help.  thanks for your kind words i am now less worried.  Regardless, it could be a message she tried to deliver about her last night state or current stage of a situation.  The funny thing is, i saw a taeunian left a comment to her "what's wrong with you?" I laughed.  I know she didn't mean to ask her in that way but it just sounds funny and made me less worried. How amazing one photo has many ways of interpretations.  I really had a bad interpretation and worried that she would do something stupid.  :sweatingbullets:  I hope Taemin is supporting her these weeks by voting for Apink haha.

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

@chantaljaey

Ah, you are right.  She could be the one on top trying hard to help someone, instead of being trapped crying for help.  thanks for your kind words i am now less worried.  Regardless, it could be a message she tried to deliver about her last night state or current stage of a situation.  The funny thing is, i saw a taeunian left a comment to her "what's wrong with you?" I laughed.  I know she didn't mean to ask her in that way but it just sounds funny and made me less worried. How amazing one photo has many ways of interpretations.  I really had a bad interpretation and worried that she would do something stupid.  :sweatingbullets:  I hope Taemin is supporting her these weeks by voting for Apink haha.

I saw that comment too! At first I thought it sounded like a mean comment but then I figured they meant it in a more literal sense asking her what is wrong. :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

@chantaljaey

Yes. One single photo can be interpreted in so many ways. But I would prefer to interpret it in a good light. :)

As long as she has faith in the relationship (with Taemin) and in God nothing's to be worried about. Everything passes by. There's always a rainbow after the rain. Let's stay positive TaEunians so TAEUN can get stronger each day too. :innocent:

When I feel down I tend to get strength from my loved ones. My loved ones' support has always been my sanctuary in times of difficulties. So if Naeun feels bad now our positive amount of cheers will become her strength for sure. 

Let's become each other's strength my fellow TaEunians. Let love always prevails within us. 

To Son Naeun:

Cheer up my muffin. Always remember that the people who love you matter more than the people who hate you. You may forget at times but WE ARE REALLY JUST HERE NAEUN-AH. You may not trust us personally but believe us, we have always believed in you. We continuously believe you can get through all these so smile and pray. 

• Like 2

When Apink guested on Celuv, i noticed naeun was wearing a new rosary bead-style bracelet with thin silver metal and purplish beads (can't tell color from the shadows).. i thought maybe it was a gift from taemin because she wore it during comeback week. This new vid with taemin... i can't help but look at the thin silver bracelet on his right wrist.. he has that hand down for a long time so it's hard to see but when he puts it up for a second, i think i see similar to naeuns. Maybe my tired brain is just dreaming. 

• Like 2