Here we go again, another stupid shipper ( I will assumed since her page screaming apink, all her tweet is about apink). This shipper/apink fan  doesn't think that because of this tweet Naeun will be dragged again. It's a relief ( as of now) that shawols/taemints who replying 

are too kind and not dragging anyone, but how about if a shawol/taemints who is rude and doesn't like Naeun will find out this tweet, what will happen? 

Op has a point because some in reality ( esp. Kshawols and ktaemints) are very obssesive and possesive fans and they will take it seriously, but let it be... sm artists are known for fan service ever since. This op should watch super junior fan service to elfs, and it's more than taemin did on his bubble. and I think this is how taemin releasing his stress by playing around on his fans. 

Since this issue repeating over and over again.. I hope that shippers here will think a million times before you publicly post some hints or tagged taemin and Naeun on their ig, or commenting their name on ig live or vlive, or post something like what op did. I am sure that some shippers who are in this forum, using this to find some hints and publicly post it on different platforms. Let's not harm both of them. 

I hope that Naeun will not be dragged because of that tweet.

Edit: some shawols already checked her page and  found out that she is a shipper/ apink fan. They already talking about taeun shipper.  

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, LauLau said:

I need someone to DM me and explain what happened because I'm so lost right now... I feel like I know about this hint already but not sure if this is the one...

Yes same! I think I know what this is about but I'm not sure...can someone please dm me about it-I'm so confused, conflicted and curious :criesariver:

Ah.. why does it feel like this shipping world isn't in a good situation these days. I feel bad for taeunians who only ship them in silence. I hope people will realize that we should support them silently because even if they're in a relationship they won't reveal it. And spreading any information about them whether it's valid or not is not a good thing because it will only make their haters hate us and taeun even more. Taemin and Naeun have always worked hard all this time, and they want to focus on it so we should support them as actress, singer and entertainer at this time. I hope everyone will be more careful from now on. In the end we are just fans, and we should support their decisions

Anyway please keep streaming criminal and vote for taemin on mubeat:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Here we go again, another stupid shipper ( I will assumed since her page screaming apink, all her tweet is about apink). This shipper/apink fan  doesn't think that because of this tweet Naeun will be dragged again. It's a relief ( as of now) that shawols/taemints who replying 

are too kind and not dragging anyone, but how about if a shawol/taemints who is rude and doesn't like Naeun will find out this tweet, what will happen? 

Op has a point because some in reality ( esp. Kshawols and ktaemints) are very obssesive and possesive fans and they will take it seriously, but let it be... sm artists are known for fan service ever since. This op should watch super junior fan service to elfs, and it's more than taemin did on his bubble. and I think this is how taemin releasing his stress by playing around on his fans. 

Since this issue repeating over and over again.. I hope that shippers here will think a million times before you publicly post some hints or tagged taemin and Naeun on their ig, or commenting their name on ig live or vlive, or post something like what op did. I am sure that some shippers who are in this forum, using this to find some hints and publicly post it on different platforms. Let's not harm both of them. 

I hope that Naeun will not be dragged because of that tweet.

Edit: some shawols already checked her page and  found out that she is a shipper/ apink fan. They already talking about taeun shipper.  

What did he even say in the bubble he has been calling shawols jjakgoong for a while now, which is like trusted friends, so idk wth u ppl talking about here, or how do ppl interpret Taemins behavior with Shawols like that. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Kekw said:

What did he even say in the bubble he has been calling shawols jjakgoong for a while now, which is like trusted friends, so idk wth u ppl talking about here, or how do ppl interpret Taemins behavior with Shawols like that. 

I'm presuming it's about the marriage roleplay I have to admit I agree with OP, it just so happened she was a Apink fan/Taeun shipper but that doesn't make it any less valid

11 minutes ago, Cathycattxx said:

I'm presuming it's about the marriage roleplay I have to admit I agree with OP, it just so happened she was a Apink fan/Taeun shipper but that doesn't make it any less valid

Wth how is that a bad thing, delusional fans are everywhere, Taemin was role-playing and having fun, if there aee people beinng delusionnal thats their problem, Shinee has allways played like this with Shawols expecially Jonghyun which Taemin reminds me more and more lately with some of his actions and speeches lately

• Like 2

On 9/16/2020 at 6:47 PM, Kekw said:

Shinee has allways played like this with Shawols expecially Jonghyun which Taemin reminds me more and more lately with some of his actions and speeches lately

Totally agree with you on this. But it’s quite a concern for some of the fans lately that these can bring more saesang fans and the fact that saesang fans have been creeping on Taemin lately and SM had not done absolute nothing about it for years already. 

On 9/15/2020 at 9:37 PM, j1995z said:

Can someone dm me what happened here? I was too busy the past days :( so I wasn’t able to visit this forum. What’s going on? 

ive been lurking for roughly a year and a half and this is the first time ive ever felt the need to make an account. If anyone knows you don't need to tell me(in case you dont trust me since its a fresh acc thats fine) but can you just say if its good or bad news for the ship? 

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

I don't think I can say whether it's good or bad, because we don't know if that rumor is valid or not, that's why people who know about this shouldn't spread it anywhere

Why you ppl so weird about it, saying if its bad or good wont make a difference, if its good then its good we don't need too know more, we just know its good news lol

26 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Why you ppl so weird about it, saying if its bad or good wont make a difference, if its good then its good we don't need too know more, we just know its good news lol

ㅋㅋㅋ Okay sorry about that, but maybe it's good for taeunians:lol: since I'm not sure if it's valid or not I couldn't say if it's good or badㅋㅋㅋ

• LOL 1

I’ve been following this thread and recently the posts are getting nowhere.

if you know something I know you have the urge to tell people you know but what is the point of saying you know it if you can’t tell other people. It’s better to just keep quiet about it.

”I know something but can’t tell you” really what’s the point of that. If it’s real good for you but why would you stir up people’s interest. If it’s not then you’re the person stirring up rumors. Idk personally i think you should just post stuff if you can share stuff...most likely you can’t so saying you know “something” is really pointless. That’s just my opinion though.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Natalie said:

I’ve been following this thread and recently the posts are getting nowhere.

if you know something I know you have the urge to tell people you know but what is the point of saying you know it if you can’t tell other people. It’s better to just keep quiet about it.

”I know something but can’t tell you” really what’s the point of that. If it’s real good for you but why would you stir up people’s interest. If it’s not then you’re the person stirring up rumors. Idk personally i think you should just post stuff if you can share stuff...most likely you can’t so saying you know “something” is really pointless. That’s just my opinion though.

yesss! exactly this.

Honestly, I agree that it's kind of blown out of proportion at this point. It's just another saesang account that can't be confirmed to be real so it's really no different to the one from before claiming that Taeun were sighted together at a restaurant -- we denounced that one pretty quick so idk why people treat this one as it's any more legit. It has some big red flags too (other mentioned couples) so I'm ready to wave it away for now. Saesangs love to drop crumbs to make people interested, validating their need to engage in saesang behaviour in the first place. Let's not rely on hints derived from harmful or illicit activities please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1