3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Don't forget while kai and timothi gave taemin present, they using pink ribbon. Where i go to como corso ig account, i just find a post or tag from someone use a red/black ribbon mostly red one. Or I'm not good at finding photos, I don't know ✌. But I really curious about that. They know taemin "love pink"

So I'm not the only one here who noticed that their gift to Taemin has a pink ribbon, out of all the colors they chose PINK...LOL

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

So I'm not the only one here who noticed that their gift to Taemin has a pink ribbon, out of all the colors they chose PINK...LOL

Hahaha, so i'm just thinking. If the fact tm & ne didn't together or taem with someone else, why as a friend kai tease taem about pink? Can someone explain? Hahaha

Anyway good job kai :heartxoxo:

3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Hahaha, so i'm just thinking. If the fact tm & ne didn't together or taem with someone else, why as a friend kai tease taem about pink? Can someone explain? Hahaha

Anyway good job kai

Kai and Timoteo love to tease Taemin... I suddenly remember their ig live in 2016, when timoteo said that Taemin did a "church dating"...hahaha

Edited by Jillia

2 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

And this too, when i saw baek received the pink bracelet. My pov in tm gesture said " its should be mine" hehehe *just my delulu

Hahaha.. do we have the same mind? I noticed that too. The expression and gesture of Taemin when lucas gave the Pink bracelet to baekhyun. 

Edited by Jillia
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

Here!

wait I think she was asking for the Vlive where kai constantly mentioned pink to taemin, you can watch that here! at around 2:22 kai hands taemin the "pink" one and saying ""pink for taemin" followed by taemin laughing (don't know if he was just joking around or teasing) but then from 12:30 onwards when taemin had to guess what's written on his cap, which was surprisingly the word taemin only (lol) he asks them a colour to describe what's written on his cap and kai mentions pink repeatedly and then after around 17:20, kai mentions pink again saying "something to do with pink definitely" when taemin asks about the colour lol.... here's the link of a video I found of the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC52Mh9Nm0k 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

wait I think she was asking for the Vlive where kai constantly mentioned pink to taemin, you can watch that here! at around 2:22 kai hands taemin the "pink" one and saying ""pink for taemin" followed by taemin laughing (don't know if he was just joking around or teasing) but then from 12:30 onwards when taemin had to guess what's written on his cap, which was surprisingly the word taemin only (lol) he asks them a colour to describe what's written on his cap and kai mentions pink repeatedly and then after around 17:20, kai mentions pink again saying "something to do with pink definitely" when taemin asks about the colour lol.... here's the link of a video I found of the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC52Mh9Nm0k 

oops I was doing several things at once and my brain was switched off... yes you're right it's the other one lol

I think someone else was asking for the reaction video before so I'm going to keep it up just in case ^^;;

I recommend watching this one! I've found some interesting talking points esp in the second half of the video when he talks about his song recommendations (focus on what he says about Coldplay's Fix You and Harry Styles' Falling)~

I recommend watching this one! I've found some interesting talking points esp in the second half of the video when he talks about his song recommendations (focus on what he says about Coldplay's Fix You and Harry Styles' Falling)~

• Like 2

7 hours ago, coconut oil said:

i think you guys should watch the elle missionpossible where taem and jongin talk about the saddest lyrics. i dont say its a hint whatsoever but it surely tells something 

I don't remember the answer, but they were playing a bull**** game?? They had to answer with a nonsensical thing e.g. "Your favorite color?" Taemin: Onew.

1 minute ago, LauLau said:

I don't remember the answer, but they were playing a bull**** game?? They had to answer with a nonsensical thing e.g. "Your favorite color?" Taemin: Onew.

i’ll post the screenshots bc the ans are kinda long but can you tell me how to post a pict from gallery here? the option available only to post pict from url.. im new i dont know how to

1 hour ago, coconut oil said:

no its nothing serious dont mind me hehe im gonna delete the post. 

sorry

I actually rewatched it but unless I missed something, they received no such question? Are you sure you mean the Mission Ellepossible clip and not something else? Btw you cannot post from your own gallery here - only url links.

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

I actually rewatched it but unless I missed something, they received no such question? Are you sure you mean the Mission Ellepossible clip and not something else? Btw you cannot post from your own gallery here - only url links.

its not a hint btw im sorry if ive made such a misunderstanding but that question about the saddest lyrics and taem talked about how people would forget the break up as time passes but “lets see each other again next time” after the breakup is the saddest part

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

its not a hint btw im sorry if ive made such a misunderstanding but that question about the saddest lyrics and taem talked about how people would forget the break up as time passes but “lets see each other again next time” after the breakup is the saddest part

I'm really confused about their relationship. Bcz lately he giving us recommend of sad/breakups songs. If someone is dating, wouldn't it be better to hear a happy song? I'm really confused. Hahahaha

:crazily: 

After I watched taem's as we wish tvn, i have a question. Why did he choose the storyline of asking a girls (his first love since childhood) to dating with him? Were taem n naeun just the friendzone all this time?

21 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

I'm really confused about their relationship. Bcz lately he giving us recommend of sad/breakups songs. If someone is dating, wouldn't it be better to hear a happy song? I'm really confused. Hahahaha

After I watched taem's as we wish tvn, i have a question. Why did he choose the storyline of asking a girls (his first love since childhood) to dating with him? Were taem n naeun just the friendzone all this time?

no please dont be discouraged about them hehe i have said its not a hint whatsoever right? hehe beside what i want to highlight is taem probably has experienced at least a breakup

for those sad songs he loves to hear perhaps he just loves the music but not the lyrics? bc im that kind of person too when it comes to music so dont take it seriously about his music preference

about the tvn drama well i dont know but is taem truly the only one to pick the storyline?

Edited by Jillia

12 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

no please dont be discouraged about them hehe i have said its not a hint whatsoever right? hehe beside what i want to highlight is taem probably has experienced at least a breakup

for those sad songs he loves to hear perhaps he just loves the music but not the lyrics? bc im that kind of person too when it comes to music so dont take it seriously about his music preference

about the tvn drama well i dont know but is taem truly the only one to pick the storyline?

I hope he is like that, enjoying music without caring about the lyrics. Bcz I'm the type to look at the lyrics first to enjoy music. Hahaha

I saw the superm member's reaction to taem drama, in the video taem said about the drama idea he wanted using a sketchbook (it's from Love Actually Film)

9 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

I hope he is like that, enjoying music without caring about the lyrics. Bcz I'm the type to look at the lyrics first to enjoy music. Hahaha

I saw the superm member's reaction to taem drama, in the video taem said about the drama idea he wanted using a sketchbook (it's from Love Actually Film)

oohh okay but it seems like recently taem really likes romantic movie? but idk from what i saw from his melon radio and a fancam in superm’s concert in paris

1 hour ago, coconut oil said:

Sorry but can I ask you which interview this it?

10 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

oohh okay but it seems like recently taem really likes romantic movie? but idk from what i saw from his melon radio and a fancam in superm’s concert in paris

He mentions watching before sunrise and before sunset while on the radio. The film is really romantic. Bcz after that I watched it :joy:

The films reminds me of wgm, where in the film there are only 2 people, who met by fate, a little awkward first but comfortable even though they just met and has a same thought. ✌