5 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

I think she will be feautured on act 2. I remember the ig live of Taemin, he wants to talked about the songs in act 2, but his manager did not allowed him. Then Taemin asked his manager why some people already know the details in act 2. I mean the only topic that was spread is the collab with yooa,but the other two is also possible. 

No, no, that part was just badly translated. His manager stopped him because Taemin suddenly revealed that there are 9 tracks on Act 2 as well as Act 1, but only the number of tracks for Act 1 were revealed up to now. So Taemin spoiled that his album has 18 songs in total.

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

OH MY GOOOOD THERE IS MORE:

(credit goes to @_taeun_ on twitter)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LauLau said:

No, no, that part was just badly translated. His manager stopped him because Taemin suddenly revealed that there are 9 tracks on Act 2 as well as Act 1, but only the number of tracks for Act 1 were revealed up to now. So Taemin spoiled that his album has 18 songs in total.

Ok. Honestly, I am also thinking that their cafe meet up was only a made up... this is also possible.

48 minutes ago, LauLau said:

OH MY GOOOOD THERE IS MORE:

(credit goes to @_taeun_ on twitter)

I don't get it. What about the photo? A hint?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Ok. Honestly, I am also thinking that their cafe meet up was only a made up... this is also possible.

It'd be funny if this was the case but I do believe they met up if only because Taemin went on live as soon as his work was over to clarify that he was in a meeting, as if he already knew that he would've been seen in a public place with a girl. This is why most shawols don't buy into any kind of dating rumors. That sighting account matches up perfectly with Taemin's explanation of a meeting with his manager. They met up for work. The project could have fallen through or we've yet to see it, I don't really care either way but I'm not worried in the least about it. Making up such thing also makes no sense because we didn't even know Taemin knew that YooA existed before this alleged sighting -- plus they described the atmosphere as awkward and added the presence of an "ajussi" (aka a manager) there so it's not like they were trying to create a dating scandal out of boredom or anything.

12 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

I don't get it. What about the photo? A hint?

The heart emojis are pointing towards an arm with this same bracelet in the corner, above the water glass. Naeun was eating dinner with someone who also wears this bracelet.

39 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I have three possible theories:

1. She will feature on Act 2.
  2. They will release a collaboration single that won't be related to their albums.
  3. They were only discussing a possibility of a collab but it never happened, especially because of Covid-19.

I'm starting to bet my money on option number 3.

Actually, I just need a direct explanation from taemin about what happened at the cafe :(

2 minutes ago, Nurul Uswati Styrn said:

Actually, I just need a direct explanation from taemin about what happened at the cafe :(

He will never give us one and nor should he lol

Tbh he's allowed to meet up with anyone he wants... Jonghyun used to get hounded by the tabloid media all the time for meeting up with girls in cafes and such when they were only casually hanging out and it really affected him so I'm glad shawols are now dismissing or shrugging off such cases without a second thought.

ANYWAY I love this bracelet hint :D

There is another one I discovered but I'm uncertain about it for now so I'm going to post it if more evidence comes...

• Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, LauLau said:

ANYWAY I love this bracelet hint :D

There is another one I discovered but I'm uncertain about it for now so I'm going to post it if more evidence comes...

I also have one... I rewatched the apink variety and I discovered that they spoiled Taemin's 2kids before sm announced the details about it. I won't mention the show..but I am also surprised when I rewatched it.

Edit: shippers will not noticed that spoiler when it was broadcasted because the details of 2kids was not yet revealed, even the title. 

24 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

I also have one... I rewatched the apink variety and I discovered that they spoiled Taemin's 2kids before sm announced the details about it. I won't mention the show..but I am also surprised when I rewatched it.

Edit: shippers will not noticed that spoiler when it was broadcasted because the details of 2kids was not yet revealed, even the title. 

Ok can you DM me the show? I'm curious now XDDD

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

i really wanna watch this show now heheehe, could you tell me in DM too??

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

Oooooo here's my take on those ships:

Minho X Yoona used to be a very popular ship, but Minho is more often paired with Irene now. I don't think he's dating Yoona since they would have dated earlier if they were a true match, yet she started dating Lee Seung-gi. Irene also acts friendly towards him which says a lot considering that she's normally so uncomfortable around men. That said, Taemin once said he saw dating apps on Minho's phone so I don't even think he's dating celebrities. Changmin is going to marry a non-celebrity and Minho always looked up to him so maybe he just wants someone who will quietly support him from outside of the spotlight? It actually makes sense, given his personality.

Jonghyun was single for the last 2 years of his life at least. It is something he frequently discussed and lamented about, especially on Blue Night. In fact, he hated being single so much that he wrote a song about watching cockroaches make love and feeling jealous of them :sweatingbullets: Taeyeon is very close with all of SHINee, even Taemin who doesn't hang out with SNSD much is still close to her... I agree they would've made a really cute (and crazy talented o_O) power couple tho lol. P.S. my fave SHINee X SNSD moment of all time is Taeyeon painting Minho's nails lol:

Onew X Loona... That is such a popular ship hahaha but don't forget Onew dated Jungah in 2012-2013 and then Park Hwan Hee in 2016 (all officially denied ofc but the evidence is too strong lol)

I loooooooveeeeeee Key x Eunji. She is honestly one of the only girls who seems like a good match for him! :wub:

It's a magazine shoot so it depends... sometimes idols take off their personal things, sometimes not, depending on what they're actually promoting. I just found it cute lol another coincidence~ 

Edit: Someone on my twitter pointed out that Taemin is wearing the same necklace in this shoot as he wore in SHINee's concert back back in 2018 I think so he's wearing his own jewellery :D

Well we will never know on Jonghyuns case, but I really believe he had something going on with Taeyeon they might've just not gone through with it but was clearly Jong was looking for something more with her with the way he was acting in 2017 fancams, the lonely lyrics and the way he looked at her in the Yu Huyeol sketchbook live performance oof lonely, it was very weird imo, for the Minho one actually I agree but I pointed it out after 2016, which was when Yoona was single again but we will know one day, still Snsd and Shinee are really good friends and you can develop that further through the years into something deeper and Taeyeon and Yoona were the only 2 SM artists (that I know of) to attend Shinees concerts after Jonghyuns passing so idk, maybe im looking too much into it. :P

Edited by Jillia

1 hour ago, Kekw said:

Well we will never know on Jonghyuns case, but I really believe he had something going on with Taeyeon they might've just not gone through with it but was clearly Jong was looking for something more with her with the way he was acting in 2017 fancams, the lonely lyrics and the way he looked at her in the Yu Huyeol sketchbook live performance oof lonely, it was very weird imo, for the Minho one actually I agree but I pointed it out after 2016, which was when Yoona was single again but we will know one day, still Snsd and Shinee are really good friends and you can develop that further through the years into something deeper and Taeyeon and Yoona were the only 2 SM artists (that I know of) to attend Shinees concerts after Jonghyuns passing so idk, maybe im looking too much into it. :P

I mean, I would LOVE it for Minho to get together with Yoona because they'd be such a visual power couple.... just make some kids, that's all :D 

Taeyeon and Jonghyun give me sibling vibes but I also see what you mean.. they actually look alike and it's often said that people who look similar will get along well lol unfortunately we will never know about that...

Honestly though, even though I love Eunji X Key as a cute pairing, I don't actually think Key is........ straight lol.

Btw guys, you know how Taemin and Kai are best friends with almost identical interests and tastes? I think this also includes their taste in women because:

Don't you think that Jennie gives off a similar vibe to Naeun? :ph34r:

Taemin and Kai also look oddly similar -- or used to, when they were younger at least, to the point where people often mistook them as brothers lol

Sorry, I just like those kind of coincidences ^^;;

22 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I mean, I would LOVE it for Minho to get together with Yoona because they'd be such a visual power couple.... just make some kids, that's all :D 

Taeyeon and Jonghyun give me sibling vibes but I also see what you mean.. they actually look alike and it's often said that people who look similar will get along well lol unfortunately we will never know about that...

Honestly though, even though I love Eunji X Key as a cute pairing, I don't actually think Key is........ straight lol.

Actually disagree although he has this very feminine appeal, I think he is straight its why he goes so well with Eunji because she has the opposite feel a very manly aura lol, id incline to him being bi most likely though. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, Kekw said:

Actually disagree although he has this very feminine appeal, I think he is straight its why he goes so well with Eunji because she has the opposite feel a very manly aura lol, id incline to him being bi most likely though. 

He confuses me sometimes but there is nothing confusing about that Born to Shine performance :sweatingbullets::P. Btw I updated my original post because ofc the replies merge... such a stupid feature idk why they haven't fixed it yet.

• Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, LauLau said:

He confuses me sometimes but there is nothing confusing about that Born to Shine performance :sweatingbullets::P. Btw I updated my original post because ofc the replies merge... such a stupid feature idk why they haven't fixed it yet.

Well we also got internet war for Taemin and Jong its not confusing at all either(they knew what they were doing) ;) , man miss those times, actually feel a bit sad reminscing, also Key said he wanted to get married soon because everyone arround him is tiying the knot lol, and Taemins album still a week away feels like a eternity. :w00t:

9 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Actually now that you talked about Born to Shine reminded me, of how shawols were equating the shinee solos to western artists some people say that Key has this Lady Gaga vibe but his music is like pretty Daft Punky imo, btw Face/I Wanna Be is the best Shinee solo to date. 

12 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Well we also got internet war for Taemin and Jong its not confusing at all either(they knew what they were doing) ;) , man miss those times, actually feel a bit sad reminscing, also Key said he wanted to get married soon because everyone arround him is tiying the knot lol, and Taemins album still a week away feels like a eternity. :w00t:

Actually now that you talked about Born to Shine reminded me, of how shawols were equating the shinee solos to western artists some people say that Key has this Lady Gaga vibe but his music is like pretty Daft Punky imo, btw Face/I Wanna Be is the best Shinee solo to date. 

Disagreed - it's actually Hologram XDD idk why but I have a huge preference for their Japanese solo albums (my fave Taemin's albums are his Japanese solo releases too) but ofc I prefer the Korean albums for SHINee.. Key is definitely influenced by Gaga and Daft Punk as well as some rock bands and the terrible 50 shades series for which I still haven't forgiven him for reading :D 

5 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Wow! It's rare to see Naeun doing a variety on her own, maybe it's because sodam was also a cast, they are close friend.

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I watched her guesting on Village Survival again, she was literally so happy the whole show. I think we will be getting a lot of clumsy Naeun content. :joy: 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 12:23 PM, Jejudo,2013 said:

Lol sameeeee. Glad to know i'm not alone in this hahahah. Also Krystal and Naeun has similar image, the unapproachable

Cool girl.

20200903-221555.jpg

On 8/30/2020 at 3:53 AM, LauLau said:

Of course, not all Taeun fans are like that but if I bothered to rake through this forum alone I'd find so many "what if they're dating" kind of comments and they're the type of comments I also found on Taeunian twitter. I'm just saying that people can't react like this every time he sits down for coffee with a woman. So, yes. I'm calling out this kind of toxic attitude I see among Kpop fans sometimes and I'm referring to all the comments I see - including outside of this forum. I'm well aware that non-shawols (aka OMG fans) are also spreading rumors which is why I've added that part in. Frankly, I'd rather start shipping Taemin with Kang Ho-dong than enter Instagram's kpop/shipper space though, so I'd rather not even know what's going on there... My twitter timeline is clean and I follow most of the big shawol fan accounts so I'm saying once again: shawols don't ship them. If there are any female idols shipped by a noticeable amount of shawols without any backlash then it's Seulgi and Chungha - neither of which are Taemin's actual type, I can tell you that as a fact. Do you know his decade-long ideal type? Kaya Scodelario. Do you know what she looks like?

Who does she remind you of...? ;)

(P.S. SHINee used to be instructed to give foreign actresses as answers to the ideal type questions they'd get because they would not create any dating rumors, unlike K-celebrities. This was back in like 2009-2010. So every time Taemin uses Kaya, it's a very media-friendly answer that avoids rumors.)

just coincidence, have a same style in magazine shoots. :coolshades:

20200903-222531.jpg

Edited by Jillia
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1