If a wolf linked between YooA and Taemin, doe it mean statue will linked Namjoo and Taemin too? Nah world, TaeJoo revealed lol 

Okay i am kidding. 

cant we talk about how amazing this concept #REBORN of Namjoo is? The combination between her short black hair, her gaze, and the vibes would definitely a death! 

• Awesome 1

Namjoo had me dropping my jaw in awe. I looooove whatever it is that Plan M is doing right now. She looks so beautiful and powerful omg. There are so many crazy theories on Taemin's cb right now like him having werewolf feet in one of the teaser photos, but I didn't see anything on Namjoo yet. What are your thoughts on her concept?

Hello guys ,hope you are doing great

I have a question, I saw Taemin's picture on Shinee's account Twitter this morning and He was wearing a green fluffy top. Is green a special colour for both Naeun and Taemin or Its just for fandom. Because this past days Naeun has been posting this green colour : fern green Outfit with green powder , the Adidas dark green outfit, the black short ,white top and green shoulder bag, the dark green top tied on the front with orange bag, black outfit with two bags with different green, green smith teamaker No 1912. Lmaoo I'm gonna stop it here :lol:I know Its not her fav colour but She has been posting It a looot. 

4 hours ago, Mimi Gaga said:

Hello guys ,hope you are doing great

I have a question, I saw Taemin's picture on Shinee's account Twitter this morning and He was wearing a green fluffy top. Is green a special colour for both Naeun and Taemin or Its just for fandom. Because this past days Naeun has been posting this green colour : fern green Outfit with green powder , the Adidas dark green outfit, the black short ,white top and green shoulder bag, the dark green top tied on the front with orange bag, black outfit with two bags with different green, green smith teamaker No 1912. Lmaoo I'm gonna stop it here :lol:I know Its not her fav colour but She has been posting It a looot. 

SHINee's fandom color is literally this and I don't know if there is another Kpop fandom as obsessed with it as shawols

I've literally seen shawols buy stuff like pots and fridges just because it's in this color...

It's also because it's one of the brightest colors you see when multiple fandoms gather together at places like the Dream Concert.

SHINee is also very proud of their pretty pearlescent aquamarine green color and they hype it up

I would never link his promo outfits to Naeun tbh. Keep their works separate please.

That said, Naeun is also obsessed with this color but we all know that she's a secret shawol lol alas, the emerald green jumper has nothing to do with SHINee's fandom color or the one Naeun is usually seen wearing.

The exact shade of their fanclub color is not really specified but it's basically mint. Dark green doesn't count.

SM actually did shawols dirty once and introduced new merch closer to this teal shade. Shawols threw a MASSIVE fit because it was not the proper SHINee's color.

s h i n e e on Twitter: "So now, when you think about it —- SHINee World,  is a world of people who receive light. —- Maybe we're fated this way,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

SHINee's fandom color is literally this and I don't know if there is another Kpop fandom as obsessed with it as shawols

I've literally seen shawols buy stuff like pots and fridges just because it's in this color...

It's also because it's one of the brightest colors you see when multiple fandoms gather together at places like the Dream Concert.

SHINee is also very proud of their pretty pearlescent aquamarine green color and they hype it up

I would never link his promo outfits to Naeun tbh. Keep their works separate please.

That said, Naeun is also obsessed with this color but we all know that she's a secret shawol lol alas, the emerald green jumper has nothing to do with SHINee's fandom color or the one Naeun is usually seen wearing.

The exact shade of their fanclub color is not really specified but it's basically mint. Dark green doesn't count.

SM actually did shawols dirty once and introduced new merch closer to this teal shade. Shawols threw a MASSIVE fit because it was not the proper SHINee's color.

Thank you I was not being delulu and I was not linking anything ,It was just a genuine question lol. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mimi Gaga said:

Thank you I was not being delulu and I was not linking anything ,It was just a genuine question lol. 

Don't worry, the second you asked about SHINee's color, I knew you were a new fan lol :) 

Just here to say that Shinee solos always being artistic and different is the best, just makes me appreciative that there are stil people in this industry who try to explore themselves and evolve, still waiting on Minho album. 

Also is it possible Apink promotes again this year as a group, I'd like too see them promote with Taemin's Act2 or with Shinee as a whole like  in 2016 with that legendary fancam of Taemin being weird as hell when they beat Apink and Jonghyun laughing because Taemin didn't want to say anything lol.

https://youtu.be/rzyGsAmciBA

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Kekw said:

Just here to say that Shinee solos always being artistic and different is the best, just makes me appreciative that there are stil people in this industry who try to explore themselves and evolve, still waiting on Minho album. 

Also is it possible Apink promotes again this year as a group, I'd like too see them promote with Taemin's Act2 or with Shinee as a whole like  in 2016 with that legendary fancam of Taemin being weird as hell when they beat Apink and Jonghyun laughing because Taemin didn't want to say anything lol.

https://youtu.be/rzyGsAmciBA

1. If SM gives Minho a full-length solo album, I might just have to tattoo it on my face. I WILL flip a table if they don't entitle it "Race" though like that's a million-dollar idea for Minho.
  2. I want them to promote again so badly but tbh with covid returning, we might not even see them on a music show. Taemin already spoiled that SHINee will comeback either at the end of the year or early next year though, so if Apink and SHINee comeback at the same time in like December or something, a new black hole will open and swallow us up. I'm sure of it.
  3. That fancam is everything.

Do you guys have any other ships from Shinee or Apink, I've been into Shinee longer so I have a few I think might be something. 

Taemin x Naeun (The obvious one, the most likely one, WAY too many coincidences after 2013) 

Minho x Yoona (Pretty fishy since 2016, just the way they act arround eachother is like something fishy)

Jonghyun x Taeyeon (They def had something going after 2016 onwards until Jongs untimely incident also the SMTown concert 2017 ending fancam was really weird and she attented so many of his concerts, Jonghyuns Lonely release etc..) 

Onew x Luna (This one hasn't been talked as much as of late but they had many collabs and really sweet interactions I could see their friendship grow into lovers and Luna still one of the few that supported Onew's debut album Voice on social media, aside from that we dont have much from the latest years like 2013/14 onwards

Key x Eunji (I like this ship because they are so similar like mirror images Heechul even mentioned this when Apink was on Knowing Bros so im not the only one, but still its the one I'm least sure about just because Key is friends with pretty much everyone and every female artist, but id really like it) 

3 hours ago, Kekw said:

Do you guys have any other ships from Shinee or Apink, I've been into Shinee longer so I have a few I think might be something. 

Taemin x Naeun (The obvious one, the most likely one, WAY too many coincidences after 2013) 

Minho x Yoona (Pretty fishy since 2016, just the way they act arround eachother is like something fishy)

Jonghyun x Taeyeon (They def had something going after 2016 onwards until Jongs untimely incident also the SMTown concert 2017 ending fancam was really weird and she attented so many of his concerts, Jonghyuns Lonely release etc..) 

Onew x Luna (This one hasn't been talked as much as of late but they had many collabs and really sweet interactions I could see their friendship grow into lovers and Luna still one of the few that supported Onew's debut album Voice on social media, aside from that we dont have much from the latest years like 2013/14 onwards

Key x Eunji (I like this ship because they are so similar like mirror images Heechul even mentioned this when Apink was on Knowing Bros so im not the only one, but still its the one I'm least sure about just because Key is friends with pretty much everyone and every female artist, but id really like it) 

Oooooo here's my take on those ships:

Minho X Yoona used to be a very popular ship, but Minho is more often paired with Irene now. I don't think he's dating Yoona since they would have dated earlier if they were a true match, yet she started dating Lee Seung-gi. Irene also acts friendly towards him which says a lot considering that she's normally so uncomfortable around men. That said, Taemin once said he saw dating apps on Minho's phone so I don't even think he's dating celebrities. Changmin is going to marry a non-celebrity and Minho always looked up to him so maybe he just wants someone who will quietly support him from outside of the spotlight? It actually makes sense, given his personality.

Jonghyun was single for the last 2 years of his life at least. It is something he frequently discussed and lamented about, especially on Blue Night. In fact, he hated being single so much that he wrote a song about watching cockroaches make love and feeling jealous of them :sweatingbullets: Taeyeon is very close with all of SHINee, even Taemin who doesn't hang out with SNSD much is still close to her... I agree they would've made a really cute (and crazy talented o_O) power couple tho lol. P.S. my fave SHINee X SNSD moment of all time is Taeyeon painting Minho's nails lol:

Taeyeon polishing 'cutie pie' Minho's nails | Daily K Pop News

Onew X Loona... That is such a popular ship hahaha but don't forget Onew dated Jungah in 2012-2013 and then Park Hwan Hee in 2016 (all officially denied ofc but the evidence is too strong lol)

I loooooooveeeeeee Key x Eunji. She is honestly one of the only girls who seems like a good match for him! :wub:

14 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

But taem's bracelet, isn't that sponsored?:rolleyes:

It's a magazine shoot so it depends... sometimes idols take off their personal things, sometimes not, depending on what they're actually promoting. I just found it cute lol another coincidence~ 

Edit: Someone on my twitter pointed out that Taemin is wearing the same necklace in this shoot as he wore in SHINee's concert back back in 2018 I think so he's wearing his own jewellery :D

• Wiggle 2

9 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Good news for some! YooA released her track list and Taemin is NOT on it! I successfully jinxed their collab again lol

So it's possible that yooa will be featured on act 2. If its not, then why they met on a cafe?( sorry for bringing this up again)

1 minute ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

So it's possible that yooa will be featured on act 2. If its not, then why they met on a cafe?( sorry for bringing this up again)

I have three possible theories:

1. She will feature on Act 2.
  2. They will release a collaboration single that won't be related to their albums.
  3. They were only discussing a possibility of a collab but it never happened, especially because of Covid-19.

I'm starting to bet my money on option number 3.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I have three possible theories:

1. She will feature on Act 2.
  2. They will release a collaboration single that won't be related to their albums.
  3. They were only discussing a possibility of a collab but it never happened, especially because of Covid-19.

I'm starting to bet my money on option number 3.

I think she will be feautured on act 2. I remember the ig live of Taemin, he wants to talked about the songs in act 2, but his manager did not allowed him. Then Taemin asked his manager why some people already know the details in act 2. I mean the only topic that was spread is the collab with yooa,but the other two is also possible.