36 minutes ago, j1995z said:

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I watched her guesting on Village Survival again, she was literally so happy the whole show. I think we will be getting a lot of clumsy Naeun content. :joy: 

I loved her guesting on that show. Actually Naeun is also a crackhead, she can be dorky if she wants. She's naturally quiet but can get along with the dorkiness of the people around her like what she did on village survival. 

• Like 3

On 9/2/2020 at 6:36 PM, Gemini Girl12 said:

I also have one... I rewatched the apink variety and I discovered that they spoiled Taemin's 2kids before sm announced the details about it. I won't mention the show..but I am also surprised when I rewatched it.

Edit: shippers will not noticed that spoiler when it was broadcasted because the details of 2kids was not yet revealed, even the title. 

can u pls send it in the dms really wanna know too!!!

On 9/3/2020 at 1:36 AM, Gemini Girl12 said:

I also have one... I rewatched the apink variety and I discovered that they spoiled Taemin's 2kids before sm announced the details about it. I won't mention the show..but I am also surprised when I rewatched it.

Edit: shippers will not noticed that spoiler when it was broadcasted because the details of 2kids was not yet revealed, even the title. 

Is it still ok to be send DM? I also want to know about details

Taemin never fails to surprise me... looks like we're getting a PYN 2.0 type of thriller/horror concept!

By the way, at the end he whispers both "run away from me" and "ruin me more" (the phrases are very similar) to highlight both his "suspect" and "innocent" sides! He's a genius.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, LauLau said:

Taemin never fails to surprise me... looks like we're getting a PYN 2.0 type of thriller/horror concept!

By the way, at the end he whispers both "run away from me" and "ruin me more" (the phrases are very similar) to highlight both his "suspect" and "innocent" sides! He's a genius.

Can't wait to see what the ACE of KPOP has in store for us! The production value and visual quality wow! :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

Can I also get the DM?

On 9/2/2020 at 4:35 PM, LauLau said:

It looks similar but I feel like the bracelets are slightly different..? like Taemin's one has more loops...? Well idk I guess don't have to treat this as a really big hint anyways!

11 hours ago, LauLau said:

AND YES OMGGGG please everyone do STREAM CRIMINAL as he's went through a lot of hardwork for this album!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics/videos! Thanks!

could you also tell through DM pls ~~

7 hours ago, kittykatt said:

Sorry, but could you delete this and not spread this article. Shawols have successfully gotten them suspended on twitter because Koreaboo keeps stealing our tweets and illegally posting his Bubble messages which come from a private service and sharing them around can result in the original posters getting banned. You can read up on what happened on @shineelysn's twitter page (she generously posts the Bubbles for shawols who can't afford the service but she does it in a way that you can't retweet them), so just delete this article please and thank you. Another reason we reported Koreaboo for this is because if Taemin sees that his "safe space" on Bubble is being released to the media, he will stop opening up to us and sharing his concerns, which is not good for his own mental health. He needs a safe space where he can trust to be able to vent his anger to shawols without consequences.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taeunforever0 said:

WHY NOT TAEMIN AS WELL

Because  Namjoo is from Apink it makes sense to promote her on Eunjis radio, maybe we can get Taemin some other day who knows... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Kekw said:

SuperM is doing kind of bad digitally, I like the group but maybe the risk isn't paying off atm, hopefully im wrong, also kind of crapy that their promotions collide with Taemin's. 

imo the song doesnt suit interntional taste. I got introduced to jopping and i love it. But the rest of the song in album isnt catchy until recent song tiger inside is pretty cool. I think now super m is gaining attention internationally. The fame is rising. If u watch closely taemin is getting more fans and i bet its from super m. 

ohh btw i still cant get over how people been calling super m fans with the name “spermies”:lol: its a disgrace but funnily its related lol. 

• LOL 1

More Taeun crumbs (or crumbs of crumbs lol)

Sungwoon is Taemin's BFF from his Parka Squad, I'll never get over this connection lol

2 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

ohh btw i still cant get over how people been calling super m fans with the name “spermies”:lol: its a disgrace but funnily its related lol. 

This fandom name is actually perfect because we now call SuperM's antis "condoms".

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, LauLau said:
1 hour ago, LauLau said:
More Taeun crumbs (or crumbs of crumbs lol)

Sungwoon is Taemin's BFF from his Parka Squad, I'll never get over this 

Namjoo and Ha Sungwoon become friends because they both appeared on the same episode of Law of the Jungle, right? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

Have you all watch Taemin’s “Criminal” MV? THE SONG??? THE VOCALS?THE CHOREO? THE MV? THE OUTFITS? THE PRODUCTION VALUE? THE LYRICS???? 

HE IS ALWAYS SETTING THE STANDARDS HIGH!!! WOW SO WHO’S THE CRIMINAL? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Guys I thought Press It was going to remain the best album from Taemin, but it has been surpassed, the quality of NGDA its like every song fits the mood so well, actually amazing. 

Waiting for, Clockwork Black Rose and Criminal and Nemo are like my favorites, actually like I cant even pick a favorite... Think ill stick on the Waiting for or Clockwork stan list for now though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

If you guys are wondering how Taemin is doing:

1. "Criminal" is Taemin's fastest MV to reach 1 million views in 6 hours
  2. Not Gonna Dance Again broke Taemin's first day album sales record with over 57,190 copies sold (his previous record was 42,023 for Want)
  3. "Criminal" charted at #1 on Genie and Bugs (knocking out BTS)
  4. It also hit #1 in 32 countries so far including a #1 on US iTunes
  5. "Criminal" reached #1 on Naver
  6. It entered the Flo chart which means it's got at least 100,000 unique listeners
  7. He is STILL trending worldwide on twitter after so many hours with over 450K tweets - he's been trending ww for a solid 12+ hours now! :o 
  8. Currently trending at #1 in South Korea because he released new Bubble messages

Will update more when something comes up ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, LauLau said:

If you guys are wondering how Taemin is doing:

1. "Criminal" is Taemin's fastest MV to reach 1 million views in 6 hours
  2. Not Gonna Dance Again broke Taemin's first day album sales record with over 57,190 copies sold (his previous record was 42,023 for Want)
  3. "Criminal" charted at #1 on Genie and Bugs (knocking out BTS)
  4. It also hit #1 in 19 countries so far including a #1 on US iTunes
  5. "Criminal" reached #1 on Naver
  6. It entered the Flo chart which means it's got at least 100,000 unique listeners
  7. He is STILL trending worldwide on twitter after so many hours with over 401K tweets
  8. Currently trending at #1 in South Korea because he released new Bubble messages

Will update more when something comes up ^^

Guys I heard that Taemin will promote on music shows for only 1 week? is that true? the song is more than amazing tho 

11 minutes ago, TaeunLUV said:

Guys I heard that Taemin will promote on music shows for only 1 week? is that true? the song is more than amazing tho 

No (at least that hasn't been discussed) what he said is that he will start promoting on music shows from the next week. This week he is still promoting with SuperM (which shawols are really angry about) and he will record his live performances on The Stage, among other TV work.