29 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

Sorry but can I ask you which interview this it?

from this one

30 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

He mentions watching before sunrise and before sunset while on the radio. The film is really romantic. Bcz after that I watched it :joy:

The films reminds me of wgm, where in the film there are only 2 people, who met by fate, a little awkward first but comfortable even though they just met and has a same thought. ✌

OMOOOO I WATCHED THAT ONE TOO!!!! hahahhaa i thought taem didnt really into romantic movie bc he mentioned he likes weird movies like black mirror tv series (this series is just so weird i tried to watch it and i was like “what is this” then stopped in the middle”):lol:

16 minutes ago, LauLau said:

That's why I keep saying it doesn't seem like the right interview, because if you watch the subbed TaeKai clip here, there is no such question about the saddest lyrics... Are you sure you did not get it from another interview? @coconut oil

i think the video you share is incomplete. try watch it here from 1.49 @LauLau

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, LauLau said:

That's why I keep saying it doesn't seem like the right interview, because if you watch the subbed TaeKai clip here, there is no such question about the saddest lyrics... Are you sure you did not get it from another interview? @coconut oil

This eng subbed is incomplete. Theres a question about the saddest lyrics.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

Ahh sorry I didn't realize that's why it confused me... I did find a fuller subbed version here btw (though the poster added some reaction clips)

I mean I'm not surprised he said that because that's kinda what 2 Kids and Strangers were about but he also said it in a playful way so I'm curious what he was singing... anybody knows? I feel like depending on the song he just sang, it may have been sarcastic too (the same way Kai called 100 "sweet")...

3 hours ago, coconut oil said:

for those sad songs he loves to hear perhaps he just loves the music but not the lyrics? bc im that kind of person too when it comes to music so dont take it seriously about his music preference

I dont think Taemin listen to music without think about the lyrics, i mean his is a singer, his job is to sing songs. 
lets take Criminal and all his comeback and albums as an exemple, he is always thinking about every little detail! how to interpret the song, how to express his feelings in the coreography. I mean he has very deep thoughts about everything!

So thats why i think he pay attention to the song lyrics, but guys don't think about it in a bad way, 

what I think is that he is interested in the music as a whole, both the story and its melody. Criminal is an example of that, he loved the story of the song being based on Stockholm syndrome.

by the way, have you guys noticed that Taemin and Naeun really like works of art? I dont know who influenced who hehehe, but around the same year the two were kind of more and more involved with this, Taemin in his MVs and Naeun with her paintings! a couple that complement each other:sparklyeyes:

8 hours ago, kittykatt said:

by the way, have you guys noticed that Taemin and Naeun really like works of art? I dont know who influenced who hehehe, but around the same year the two were kind of more and more involved with this, Taemin in his MVs and Naeun with her paintings! a couple that complement each other

Naeun since before appreciate art, she loves to draw, it is because her mother is an art gallery director. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

55 minutes ago, kittykatt said:

So thats why i think he pay attention to the song lyrics, but guys don't think about it in a bad way, 

what I think is that he is interested in the music as a whole, both the story and its melody. Criminal is an example of that, he loved the story of the song being based on Stockholm syndrome.

yes the bottom line is dont take everything he likes as hint

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I forgot the name of the program, its an interview to Naeun in 2012. I think the video is stil in youtube. I will post the clip here. 

1 hour ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

How did you know about her mother job? 

I forgot the name of the program, its an interview to Naeun in 2012. I think the video is stil in youtube. I will post the clip here. 

Hi everyone! I'm a new Taeun fan. I've discovered them when I'm binge watching variety shows of Shinee this pandemic. Since then, I've been so addicted to this couple, it's been 3mos already. They're so cute together. It's so obvious that the show were ended too early because of their bashers i think, which is so sad, I really believe that what they had is REAL. I knew I will be heartbroken when I decided to watch wgm because I already know what will happen in the end, but I didn't know that it will affect me this much. I've been following a lot of accounts that post hints abt this cute couple, so I could be updated abt what happened to them after the show. @taeun.couple acct in IG is a big help to me as a new fan. 

I normally dont post/comment but I'm just really curious abt something. That's why I created an acct here, I'm just a silent reader before haha. But I can't take it anymoreee, I hope you can enlighten me if I'm just being a delulu fan or what. But, what do you guys think abt the pic with a number 1 in the background that Naeunnie posted? Am I being a delulu or is she really supporting Taeminnie's NGDA Act.1 album? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paninini said:

But, what do you guys think abt the pic with a number 1 in the background that Naeunnie posted? Am I being a delulu or is she really supporting Taeminnie's NGDA Act.1 album? 

hey i thought about it too the other day but i came to conclusion if naeun update with number 2 as well when taem drop his act 2 then it means something:lol:

Well her caption in that pic is a peace sign, so it's also a no.2 right? Haha. I've been thinking abt it, because I see no reason for her to post that pic since she already post something else before that, using the same clothes. 

53 minutes ago, Paninini said:

Well her caption in that pic is a peace sign, so it's also a no.2 right? Haha. I've been thinking abt it, because I see no reason for her to post that pic since she already post something else before that, using the same clothes. 

Haha I was thinking about that too. And her peace pose is very similar to taemin's photo that he gave to her when he asked her number in wgm:lol: