45 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Oh my god.. is this just my imagination..

I hate this

It really isn't good news... yes, it's a strong hint, but it could bring him a lot of hate if shawols misinterpret it since he posted those "proof shots" himself to celebrate the end of his comeback's promotional period... it's a touchy situation tbh.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

7 minutes ago, LauLau said:

It really isn't good news... yes, it's a strong hint, but it could bring him a lot of hate if shawols misinterpret it since he posted those "proof shots" himself to celebrate the end of his comeback's promotional period... it's a touchy situation tbh.

ㅠㅠ Now I get it why you said you don't know how you feel about that. I'll just take it as a coincidence then><

19 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

ㅠㅠ Now I get it why you said you don't know how you feel about that. I'll just take it as a coincidence then><

Yeah like I'm happy but also deeply concerned... I guess it's fine for now since it's just Taeunians who know or care about it.

37 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I don't think this is a coincidence now, but a strong hint about them. But I think Taemin visited the place on other day, it's to bold for them to meet on a filming day when theres a lot of people, but it might on the same day too. 

11 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I don't think this is a coincidence now, but a strong hint about them. But I think Taemin visited the place on other day, it's to bold for them to meet on a filming day when theres a lot of people, but it might on the same day too. 

He must've visited her while she was there but idk what day of filming is that... He had no reason to travel outside of Seoul at all so it wasn't some random stopover. His and SuperM's variety shows are located elsewhere (and pre-filmed already) while his only comeback promotions were all in the Seoul area. This sheep farm is in the middle of Pyeongchang, in the countryside, so it's not pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, if they met up, it's logistically more likely that he would have parked the car in a more secluded area and have Naeun come to him during her break time or smth. He was with Euisoo manager too but it's already hinted that the manager knows and supports them since he takes Taemin everywhere (he is also not a big fan of SM itself so it makes sense that he doesn't report all of Taemin's moves to the higher ups as Taemin joked on Ravi's show that Euisoo "ran away" from SM once before coming back to work for them again).

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

I just translated a screencap from the variety show teaser and it's now certain that Naeun has also filmed at the Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch, where Taemin visited. At the 0:2 minute mark, the caption states: "알프 스 대관령면" which translates to the Alps of Daegwallyeong-myeon since the farm is set upon the hills. He may have really visited her schedule then... idk how I feel about that tbh...

Tbh if Taeun was really real, I feel like Taemin is trying to drop hints slowly and like bit by bit? Idk but it seems like we've got a lot of hints/coincidences this year, whether if they're true or not... The fact that he posted this on Lysn and stuff makes me feel like he's trying to get the fans know bit by bit so they won't overreact when he publicises it. Of course, it may be that Taemin just finds these pics funny so he wants to share it with his fans... but then again all the things we've got this year is just... too much and too obvious?

Also, for Taemin's THE STAGE interview, he mentioned that when he gets married/have a family he wants to be influential and proud of himself. The fact that he mentioned that kinda makes me feel that he's slowly preparing the fans that he WILL in the future, marry someone and have a family of his own... again this is trying to get the fans know that he won't be single forever. 

16 minutes ago, LauLau said:

He must've visited her while she was there but idk what day of filming is that... He had no reason to travel outside of Seoul at all so it wasn't some random stopover. His and SuperM's variety shows are located elsewhere (and pre-filmed already) while his only comeback promotions were all in the Seoul area. This sheep farm is in the middle of Pyeongchang, in the countryside, so it's not pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, if they met up, it's logistically more likely that he would have parked the car in a more secluded area and have Naeun come to him during her break time or smth. He was with Euisoo manager too but it's already hinted that the manager knows and supports them since he takes Taemin everywhere (he is also not a big fan of SM itself so it makes sense that he doesn't report all of Taemin's moves to the higher ups as Taemin joked on Ravi's show that Euisoo "ran away" from SM once before coming back to work for them again).

For this, I geniunely feel like SM doesn't really care even if Taemin has a scandal LOL. Like Taemin isn't young and he's been experienced for so long, so if things DO happen, I feel like SM won't really restrict him from going anywhere. Of course, SM will talk to Taemin and stuff but I feel like even if like CEOs/SM's directors knew about this, they wouldn't really care. If it was one of the juniors/idols that still need more popularity, then they would be worried. Plus, from the amount of promotions that we've got from Criminal... seems like SM isn't really valuing Taemin as much these days. I really hope they'll do a better job for Act 2. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Tbh if Taeun was really real, I feel like Taemin is trying to drop hints slowly and like bit by bit? Idk but it seems like we've got a lot of hints/coincidences this year, whether if they're true or not... The fact that he posted this on Lysn and stuff makes me feel like he's trying to get the fans know bit by bit so they won't overreact when he publicises it. Of course, it may be that Taemin just finds these pics funny so he wants to share it with his fans... but then again all the things we've got this year is just... too much and too obvious?

Also, for Taemin's THE STAGE interview, he mentioned that when he gets married/have a family he wants to be influential and proud of himself. The fact that he mentioned that kinda makes me feel that he's slowly preparing the fans that he WILL in the future, marry someone and have a family of his own... again this is trying to get the fans know that he won't be single forever. 

Actually, I don't remember where I've seen it now but there was a prediction account or smth on twitter that said nowadays, idols will try to neither confirm nor deny dating rumors but still make it obvious that they're dating without saying it (kinda like how Western artists casually go on dates without first ever telling the fans "by the way I'm dating so and so from this year to that year") which is a good way of normalizing dating in Kpop I guess... so this might be it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Actually, I don't remember where I've seen it now but there was a prediction account or smth on twitter that said nowadays, idols will try to neither confirm nor deny dating rumors but still make it obvious that they're dating without saying it (kinda like how Western artists casually go on dates without first ever telling the fans "by the way I'm dating so and so from this year to that year") which is a good way of normalizing dating in Kpop I guess... so this might be it.

If Taemin confirms it this year, this couple will be very big news, probably in a positive highlight cuz at this point most people already know about their story, and to reveal a 7 year long relation the fans and the public would be like "whoa it must be really serious then", they would be being talked about in shows etc.. Which I lowkey hope it happens the chances have never been so high tbh XD

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, Kekw said:

If Taemin confirms it this year, this couple will be very big news, probably in a positive highlight cuz at this point most people already know about their story, and to reveal a 7 year long relation the fans and the public would be like "whoa it must be really serious then", they would be being talked about in shows etc.. Which I lowkey hope it happens the chances have never been so high tbh XD

This answer... I also think that "old shawols- (kshawols,jshawols) already knew something about them, but chose to keep it. These days I saw some new fans of Taemin hated Naeun, they are ridin the hate towards Naeun without knowing their story... a clout haters

1 hour ago, Anonymous 2 said:

This answer... I also think that "old shawols- (kshawols,jshawols) already knew something about them, but chose to keep it. These days I saw some new fans of Taemin hated Naeun, they are ridin the hate towards Naeun without knowing their story... a clout haters

Are we not being TOO hopeful for these too? Like look at the lyrics to all the songs he wrote!! THEY are for her, I'm sure. And with this new release of songs this year, there's this song called "strangers"..... Do you think he would write these heartbreaking songs if they are really together? Ugh my heart hurts.

Put all this ego aside and just be together (if that is the case). TAEMIN, MARRY HER ALREADY YOU FOOL!! :criesariver:

Just look at ALL these lyrics!! ugh my heart hurts, I'm single as a Pringle, but I pray these two are going to be married & have a lasting love. 

These lyrics... I hope they will end up together, I just pray

https://www.azlyrics.com/t/taemin.html 

1 hour ago, Kekw said:

"CRIES" the dude is singing "STRANGERS"..... in his new album.... you really think they are together? 

3 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

For this, I geniunely feel like SM doesn't really care even if Taemin has a scandal LOL. Like Taemin isn't young and he's been experienced for so long, so if things DO happen, I feel like SM won't really restrict him from going anywhere. Of course, SM will talk to Taemin and stuff but I feel like even if like CEOs/SM's directors knew about this, they wouldn't really care. If it was one of the juniors/idols that still need more popularity, then they would be worried. Plus, from the amount of promotions that we've got from Criminal... seems like SM isn't really valuing Taemin as much these days. I really hope they'll do a better job for Act 2. 

Can someone share the link to Taemin's THE STAGE interview? Does it have English subtitles? I'm going crazy over here....what has gotten into me about these two!!!

Err not every song that he releases is going to be about her esp since 90% of his discography is made up of either breakup songs or poetic sex tracks -- they'd have broken up +50 times by now if you consider that to be any kind of proof. "Strangers" does fit the Taeun narrative but he didn't even write that from what I remember lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Err not every song that he releases is going to be about her esp since 90% of his discography is made up of either breakup songs or poetic sex tracks -- they'd have broken up +50 times by now if you consider that to be any kind of proof. "Strangers" does fit the Taeun narrative but he didn't even write that from what I remember lol

Oh, I thought if that is his album, he wrote all the songs.....so how do we even know if they are together.... ! there's no evidence... and it's been like 7 years already... peoples feelings change... were there any recent incidents or an interview that may give some hints? I'm going crazy over here lol, and it's not even my relationship! I just want them to have that eternal love that they dreamed of on WGM.  

35 minutes ago, TaeNae1 said:

Oh, I thought if that is his album, he wrote all the songs.....so how do we even know if they are together.... ! there's no evidence... and it's been like 7 years already... peoples feelings change... were there any recent incidents or an interview that may give some hints? I'm going crazy over here lol, and it's not even my relationship! I just want them to have that eternal love that they dreamed of on WGM.  

There is no rule that states you have to write your own songs, especially in pop tho? Even Beyonce uses 60+ writers lol. Anyway, Taemin doesn't really write his own songs that much, usually only 1-2 tracks per album. I think Minho has the most writing credits in SHINee (for rap verses) as well as Jonghyun and then Key. Taemin selects all his songs, concepts, music video aesthetics, hand-picked staff, dancers and directors, etc, so he's very hands-on with his album and stage productions but his work focuses more on the behind-the-scene aspect of album creation. There are a couple of songs that Taeunians believe are about Naeun (e.g. "Soldier") but I am very careful not to put too much personal meaning onto his tracks, esp if he hasn't written them.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of hints pointing towards the fact that they're together but you'd have to read through not just this part of the forum's thread but also the part 1 ^^;; there used to be a lot of good youtube videos summarising the biggest hints but they got deleted after k-shawols reported them (or rather two major Taeunian youtubers closed their accounts due to the mass hate they received) tho there are still some remaining esp the ones with Vietsubs. Someone else will have to give you a short summary of the major hints here if they're able to because I don't really keep track of them tbh - couple bracelets and Calobye are some of the more major ones. So yeah, read through the two parts of the Taeun thread and then you'll be more up to date. There are also a couple of good IG accounts keeping track of all their hints and cute moments like @taeun.couple but be careful with insta since it's also full of delusional shippers who cause trouble for us. Twitter also has some good Taeunian accounts that repost all the hints but you have to be careful not to tag Taemin or Naeun in any shipping posts because shawols will often attack Taeunians for it. This forum is like a safe space where we will generally filter out any delulu opinions and try to find big hints through discussion ^^

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

First of all, thank you for being a fan of them and welcome to the community. Just wanna remind you that we can never be 100% sure that they're dating because they didn't publicise the news. We can only analyse through different hints to find out. Adding to @LauLau's comments, there are loads of connections and hints we've collected over the years and feel free to take a look at them! However, some people might be too delusional and ended up finding wrong hints. I know they're lovely together and I really hope Taeun will end up together as well, but even if they aren't together, I would still support them as an individual, so please don't get too worked up by their love hints and try to support their individual projects as well! 

29 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

but i think taemin was there to film superm mv after credit? since the place kinda looks similar to me and in the mv reaction he said he filmed it recently...

Yes you are correct. Taemin filmed it at the same place as Naeun's place in her variety. On Naeun's variety teaser, they said they went to this place called Daeguanryeong (idk how to spell it properly) for the sheep area. Taemin himself said on SuperM reaction video that he filmed it in this area too. It's not surprising that the pictures of him with the sheep last week is the same farm that Naeun went to. 

Yes, they went to the same place, but I'm not sure if they went at the same time because we don't know when they filmed their stuff. Of course, it's possible that they filmed at the same time and met up or something, but its unlikely I think. 

However, the part that seems fishy would be that Taemin filmed this a while ago but he posted the sheep pics on the same day where Naeun's teasers came out. This might be a coincidence, but yea it seems related lol. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, is there anyone watched Taemin's latest iglive, the mukbang one? He played his playlist while eating. And guess what, the first song was The Naeun Saram by Cloud, western title is The Way You Make Me. He also did recommended this song sometimes ago in his iglive. 

I literally screamed when the song played. :))

30 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

and have you all watched superm recent vlive? when they played game and jongin said pink as hint for taemin to guess? idk dont mind me lol im just being delulu

Yeess. Someone mentioned it too. I gotta see the full show. :D

6 minutes ago, Bobia1 said:

Hi, is there anyone watched Taemin's latest iglive, the mukbang one? He played his playlist while eating. And guess what, the first song was The Naeun Saram by Cloud, western title is The Way You Make Me. He also did recommended this song sometimes ago in his iglive. 

I literally screamed when the song played. :))

Yeess. Someone mentioned it too. I gotta see the full show. :D

I noticed that too! I was like omg he really like that song! LoL:lol:

• Like 1

Taemin did reveal today that he filmed the SuperM's One postcredit scene at Daegwallyeong but I'm still very suspicious of it tbh because he normally never reveals where he films at... the way he did it almost seemed like a clarification (as if he already knew about the rumors from Taeunians)... it's suspicious to me idk