[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Finally got the courage to watch ep 12...seriously it’s dreadful to have the feeling of being trapped...cornered by that nasty actress, trapped in the lift with her, trapped in a body that was not your own, trapped by the feeling of guilt to your best friend. 

Just awful:confounded:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just find out something about this drama writer, Im-Meari. Actually, the first time i heard the name I remember Kim-Eunsook drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" (a very good drama, very recommended!), there's one character with that name Im-Meari, isn't the name so pretty Im Meari? it's such an unforgettable name. I'm actually curious about her writing style, so I kind of browsing anything I could find but I cant remember any drama that I have watch which is being written by Im Meari writer-nim.

But then I come accross some naver blog and found out that Im Meari writter-nim is one of Assistant Writer of my favorite K-Drama writer, Kim-Eunsook. Her name being credit as one of Assistant writer on Kin-Eunsook hit drama like "The Heir", "Descendant of the Sun", and my most favorite "Goblin". So I said to myself "No wonder I'm so hooked by Beauty Inside, there's many association with many things I have liked over the years experiencing watching drama. from the writer who has many connection with many of my favorite drama to the PD (Another Oh Hae Young), to the casts". Beauty Inside is just my kind of drama, it will be easily become top on my favorite drama too. For now, I'd like to trust Im Meari writer-nim, please for the next 4 episodes, fill us with happiness and give a good happy ending and tie all the loose end. A much more lovey dovey scene of Segye and Dojae (preferably bed scene *wink wink* crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif), a sweet scene of Sara-Eunho crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif, and please reduce Chae Yoori presence because she is annoying haha crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif

Im Meari writer-nim fighting admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

Waiting for the preview be lyke..

Cto.

maybe there's no preview, just like there's no 2nd bts of eps 9-10. :(

3 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

A much more lovey dovey scene of Segye and Dojae (preferably bed scene *wink wink* crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif), a sweet scene of Sara-Eunho crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif, and please reduce Chae Yoori presence because she is annoying haha crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif

Haa super agree.. we are really need proper bed scene :wub::sweatingbullets: more kisseu,, i hope we'll get some soon after real segye transform back and reunite with mr dojae. Since they are shooting together again.

59 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

@kdrmalover4444, is this her first drama as the main writer? If so, this might be very pressuring her. But I think she’s doing a good job.

We don’t have the preview for next week yet :tears:

Why are they doing this to us???:tears:

yes, it seems like that. I've been searching about Im Meari writer-nim, there's not much that I can find. I can only find Beauty Inside where she is the main writer. The other work she's being credited as assistant writer for Kim Eunsook writer-nim drama. Yeah, i think she is doing a good job too. I hope the rating keep increasing for the remain 4 episodes. It will be good for her to have a successful debut as main writer, and I think she is doing a wonderful job. 

39 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Haa super agree.. we are really need proper bed scene :wub::sweatingbullets: more kisseu,, i hope we'll get some soon after real segye transform back and reunite with mr dojae. Since they are shooting together again.

I mean, they tease us about sleep together since episode 3 where Dojae said to sleep together, proceed to show us a few bed scene where they are just sleep, have a hot make out session but interrupted by Segye's mom,  having Segye go to Dojae house at night only to have a talk about Joseon porcelain but went back to her home after to sleep, or go on a vacation but not even a single kiss being shown there. yeah well okay we just have 4 more episodes to go, please have mercy writer-nim. cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

the preview though.. took longer than usual. Have a feeling it might be release tomorrow. But i hope it will be sooner

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

Beauty Inside team taking group photos while shooting in Busan with PD Song, Seo hyunjin and Lee Minki.

Thank you for sharing, Beauty Inside fighting! :thumbsup::heart:

Look how HJ’s arm is wrapped around MK’s arm! :wub::lol:

They really have a good relationship! Hope it will continue even after the drama ends!

Ep 13 Preview 

YWM: Did you manage to contact Segye?

SDJ: She came looking for me but she disappeared again

KSR: I won't marry you

I wanted to show you what I gave up for you 

EH: I want to throw everything away too

The thought of you knowing made me crazy.

HSG: Can I ask how you got that illness? 

I need to go home. So Dojae became like that because of me. I think it's because of me.

I sense a lot of tears...

25 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Ep 13 Preview 

YWM: Did you manage to contact Segye?

SDJ: She came looking for me but she disappeared again

KSR: I won't marry you

I wanted to show you what I gave up for you 

EH: I want to throw everything away too

The thought of you knowing made me crazy.

HSG: Can I ask how you got that illness? 

I need to go home. So Dojae became like that because of me. I think it's because of me.

I sense a lot of tears...

Oh no looks like it's going to be another sad episode. I'll make sure I have a box of tissues next to me. :D

Hope they wrap up CYI storyline before SG finds out that DJ's condition was due to her otherwise she might change again with all this stress. :tears:

it's about time Segye know about it, the sooner the better, it gives us a higher chance to have a happy ending for Segi Couple at the end. Now that the cat is out of the bag, in the beginning of quarter end, we just gotta brace ourselves and hoping that everything shall be overcome by their love. Just make sure to have a box of tissue and stay hydrate well when watching because it's gonna be a tearjerker. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

On another note, Eunho-Sara finally going next level, yass!!!! embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

it's about time Segye know about it, the sooner the better, it gives us a higher chance to have a happy ending for Segi Couple at the end. Now that the cat is out of the bag, in the beginning of quarter end, we just gotta brace ourselves and hoping that everything shall be overcome by their love. Just make sure to have a box of tissue and stay hydrate well when watching because it's gonna be a tearjerker. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

On another note, Eunho-Sara finally going next level, yass!!!! embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Yeah! It’s better to deal with it now! Let it be the last episode full of crying!

And I’m happy to see WM too! 

The first time I watched the preview, I tought she’s crying because of her high neck clothes! Lol!

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

My sensitive richard simmons already teared up watching the preview and reading the trans :bawling: But yeah I agree with you. I hope they settle it in one episode for my poor hearteu. Btw, I love your stickers chingu haha they're so cute.

8 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! It’s better to deal with it now! Let it be the last episode full of crying!

And I’m happy to see WM too! 

The first time I watched the preview, I tought she’s crying because of her high neck clothes! Lol!

Talking about Woomi, I actually want something happens with Woomi and Junghwan, let it be love love love everywhere..angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

I actually kinda sceptical about Woomi supposed "bf" why even Segye never saw him hahah..

8 hours ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

My sensitive richard simmons already teared up watching the preview and reading the trans :bawling: But yeah I agree with you. I hope they settle it in one episode for my poor hearteu. Btw, I love your stickers chingu haha they're so cute.

Exactly me after watching the preview help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

On another note, JTBC Drama sending food truck support to Beauty Inside team..

The banner on the truck said "Thank you Beauty Inside, JTBC is proud of you" & "Enjoy the meal and have strength till the end"

Yoksi... ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif

And a fan spot the filming... Kyaaaaaaaaaa Dojae n Segye 

They were waving to each other, why is this so cute too embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

KYAAAAA I'M GOING CRAZYY... MY HEART MY HEART yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Shaving kiss making video EXTENDED VERSION 

DOJAE MAKING ME CRAYYYYZZYYYY.. 

calm down my heart... CALM DOWN! dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

part that making me crazy ( OPEN WITH CAUTION, and better to see this after watching the extended video

Spoiler

CdcsSut.png

Segye : is it going for a long time (the kiss)?

Zc3K3fb.png

(all one heart) PD : Yes. Of course

0nMmlF5.png

Dojae : Then, the next thing happen is.....

044x7h1.png

Dojae : (pointing to bed) GOING OVER THERE 

(KYAAAAAAAAAAAA DOJAE.........embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif)

CFtWIGk.png

Segye : NICE!!!!

(Segyee TT not you too....if you agree with him then..... arghhhh my hearttttttt calm down.. calm down.. dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif)

and then this part

Spoiler

ziCL34N.png

Dojae : Again :heart:

fvGCN1e.png

Segi Couple steamy kiss... :heart:

JU4BwAc.png

*Shy* *Shy*

embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

EFINsvz.png

Dojae : at this rate (are we) really going to the bed?

q3fgv38.png

Segye : why there's no cut?! 

(CALM DOWN MY HEART CALM DOWN dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif)

QbkKxE6.png

Good to watch again, Segi Couple Kiss...:heart:

(IM MEARI WRITER-NIM...!!!! EVEN DOJAE KNOW WHAT EXACTLY WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPEN ON THAT SITUATION... KYAAAAAAAA.....embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif PLEASE INCLUDE IT NEXT TIME..)

PS : The making video team succeed to kill me....... bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

17 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Shaving kiss making video EXTENDED VERSION 

DOJAE MAKING ME CRAYYYYZZYYYY.. 

calm down my heart... CALM DOWN! dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Yay.. i saw it on twitter. I think it release on jtbc2 channel, why dont release on yt version aahh.. this is so adorable.. i cant :love::heart:

Omg,, thank you for translation @kdrmalover4444 ikr.. dojae be like just wanna carry segye straight to the bed and segye approve. Kyaa .. :wub:

49 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Yay.. i saw it on twitter. I think it release on jtbc2 channel, why dont release on yt version aahh.. this is so adorable.. i cant :love::heart:

I dunno too hahaha, the youtube and naver TV version cutting Dojae part mentioning bed scene twice! and that other angle of shaving kiss hahahahah embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

Aju~ NICE making video team! way to go... only I'm having a heart attack..hahaha 

EDIT:

SIOTqsa.jpg

BEHIND CUT 

CR

OMG... WHY IS THIS SO PRECIOUS... SEGYE-DOJAE WAAAAAAAA

e0YtBKw.jpg

admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif Mwoyaaaa.. My heart...

Spoiler

SEGYE-YOOMI-JUNGHWAN-DOJAE

vZ1NM7v.jpg

Sara-Eunho

1fYWNnK.jpg?1

aDVSXsp.jpg?1

Segye-Dojae

I5WkUB6.jpg?1

Archived