[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Im soooo happy our couple caught dating!! :lol: :wub:

Although we're not get second bts yet, but we have eps11 preview and so much pics and videos shooting day by fanscam. Im beyond happy... :w00t:

And i love how dojae's become very gentle and true romantic. This guy... is so dreamy.. the way he waves the flower bouquet is soo mesmerizing :love:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many fancams and pics shared on social medias today. I hope this is not for next week's episodes, otherwise it's so rush, close to live shooting.

Amazing that she can hear them calling her, i thought they stood quite a distance away.

13 minutes ago, justright said:

There are so many fancams and pics shared on social medias today. I hope this is not for next week's episodes, otherwise it's so rush, close to live shooting.

Amazing that she can hear them calling her, i thought they stood quite a distance away.

I get the feeling that it is for next week, that's why we aren't getting previews until a few days before the next episodes. Looks to me like LMK is starting to get bags under his eyes :(, hope they all stay healthy.

10 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I get the feeling that it is for next week, that's why we aren't getting previews until a few days before the next episodes. Looks to me like LMK is starting to get bags under his eyes :(, hope they all stay healthy.

Me too! Looks like this is for next week’s episodes. Winter is just around the corner in Korea and they are working day and night. I hope they can keep up until the end and be healthy!

Ohhhh, can’t wait for that OST! And it’s about time! Lol! A lot of fans are waiting for that since day 1! :lol:

21 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Ikr not much to ask for another bts to lighten our hearts after the sad ep 10, maybe the production team is too busy with filming and doesn't have time to edit bts for us :tears:

Ikr.. it's so frustating, wondering when 2nd making film video will be release..? or not..? :unsure:

there's still fancams pics surface :wub:

27 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Ikr not much to ask for another bts to lighten our hearts after the sad ep 10, maybe the production team is too busy with filming and doesn't have time to edit bts for us :tears:

The second half of the last episode was a half hour long tear jerker, I don't think there's any material there for a light hearted Behind the Scenes. :sweatingbullets:

They're probably trying to save our hearts by not showing us any bts for that half!

48 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Or maybe they are reserving it for the dvd release. :tears:

They haven’t release the ep9 BTS yet! 

1 hour ago, unhelpful said:

The second half of the last episode was a half hour long tear jerker, I don't think there's any material there for a light hearted Behind the Scenes. :sweatingbullets:

They're probably trying to save our hearts by not showing us any bts for that half!

Oh no, no bts of the last half of ep 10 that would be too heart wrenching to see. What a fantastic job RMR did as HSG, I have to say the choices of cameos has been spot on in this drama.

:blink: erhm.. o..kay.. chingus one question: why is uri top star not wearing the kids size demin clothes after she transformed back in the car??:grimace:

syR5ugE.jpg

(Ep. 9)

:)Ok chill.. 2 MVs juz released by Universal Music Taiwan: 2 nov

(Ost 3 and 4)

:sweatingbullets: oh talking about OST, the title for next one is.... is... 

*whisper* 'Goodbye' ??  Uh oh... doesnt sound good to me ops ...

On 11/2/2018 at 10:07 PM, Nanana85 said:

Wendy Ost (goodbye) will be release soon

49 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: erhm.. o..kay.. chingus one question: why is uri top star not wearing the kids size demin clothes after she transformed back in the car??:grimace:

:sweatingbullets: oh talking about OST, the title for next one is.... is... 

*whisper* 'Goodbye' ??  Uh oh... doesnt sound good to me ops ...

Uhm ... coz uri top star would be like when Bruce Banner changes into the hulk and his clothes are all ripped up leaving body parts that should be covered exposed :lol:. Okay since you have that query, how did the car get to that spot on the bridge when little Se Gye couldn't reach the pedals :D

I tell myself let it go! It's a fantasy rom-com, not everything has to make sense. :w00t:

I was thinking about that sad ost by Wendy too, maybe it 's unrelated to our otp as the preview doesn't show any breakup and they are going on vacation. It may be for HSG missing and trying to get over her mum's passing or KSR's feelings when REH becomes a priest :tears:

9 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

I was thinking about that sad ost by Wendy too, maybe it 's unrelated to our otp as the preview doesn't show any breakup and they are going on vacation. It may be for HSG missing and trying to get over her mum's passing or KSR's feelings when REH becomes a priest :tears:

Yeah! I think that OST is for SR and EH! They might have more airtime in the next ep.

4 hours ago, uglypearl said:

YooRi is the one I'm most worried about in this drama.

She's planning to find out about SeGye's secrets.

She's getting closer to the truth.

She might possibly expose the SeGye's secrets.

I'm praying she wouldn't find out.

I agree. If she finds out about SG's illness, it will really be a problem... I am hoping she is just too naive to figure it out.

Also, I'll translate the key points of the ep here in the morning before subs come out!

Archived