[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

Has anyone noticed that some of the 'dating' places from Monday's episode was in AOHY?

I knew you’ll notice those settings! You’ll see some more on ep6 too! Lol

5 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

Soompi article about the latest bts

And finally, an article for their bts. So now, I’m more curious on what they’re saying on the other bts vids.

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I knew you’ll notice those settings! You’ll see some more on ep6 too! Lol

And finally, an article for their bts. So now, I’m more curious on what they’re saying on the other bts vids.

I just watched ep 6, that was such a fun ep and then the ending! Monday is an eternity away :tears:

The only scenery I noticed from AOHY was the bridge but then I was laughing so much I may not have noticed more :D. KMS did such a great job, I could see HSG. He is such a cutie.

what's up with k-dramas and shaving scenes? :lol: like in Eulachacha Waikiki. But male Se Gye didn't even have any facial hair. I'm still hoping for the second leads couple.. *sigh* why show cute moments of them when he's gonna be a priest anyway?

it was funny when the mom wanted Se Gye back in the end. I think Ga Young is pretty, I'd like to see more of her in other dramas.

JTBC ig update :wub:

Han Segye gifs

she so freaking beautiful in every scenes omg

Seo Dojae gifs 

Love when he's slightly smiling

Aarghhh this bts pics. Segye Dojae OMG!! The way he strokes her hair, aand Minseok face be like.. <_< *thirdwheeling

1 hour ago, justright said:

Look at this.

I think this drama is very popular with the Indonesians, am i right?

Hehe maybe :)

I'm Indonesians and yes I really adore this drama :wub:

I came for Lee min ki and end up loving this drama as a whole (haven't watch any SHJ drama before, but I really like her character here). This drama is one of few dramas that make me feel watching one drama is enough 

Those bts pic above tough, they're so shipable :D especially with their close interaction in BTS

kordramas-com-The-Beauty-Inside-E06-1810

This scene make me expecting scenes where SDJ and HSG transformations are in one frame

I so enjoyed the convo SDJ had with his mom that was delivered with such a straight face.

“Whatever you are thinking, it is much better.”

The way she held her neck - I think the mom might be one blood clot away from an aneurysm. I laughed so loud I spat water.

The shaving scene between the men is daebak! I can feel the tension but it is not at all awkward - the bts should be fun to watch ... heh.

Coincidentally, I just finished a book, If I was your girl, on a similar topic written by a transgender person, Meredith Russo. Won several awards for it. A good read that puts one square in the shoes of a transgender person going through life.

Couldn't stand the urge to be a lurker so I decided to share my thoughts on this drama... 

I like how the drama progresses....I have the familiar yet not so familiar feeling while watching it... It is familiar because it's a rom - com..rich guy meets girl and then falls in love.... It is not so familiar because both the male and female leads are strong individuals with a great degree of insecurities and vulnerabilities....

I really like the interactions between Se-kye and Do Jae especially their conversations; their conversations reveal what they are thinking and feeling about each other... It's very witty...

Recall the phone conversation they had in episode 6..

SK called DJ because she misses him but refused to admit it.... DJ on the other hand tries to make her admit to her feelings... He also misses her but will not make the first move because he is insecure, he wants to be sure before he makes his move....  

Recall the conversation they had when SK was the boy and DJ was asking about when was the time they met.... I thought SK was really witty in sharing how she really felt in those moments... 

I find that It is those conversations that made SK fall so hard with DJ.. . Because he says the most beautiful things that will make a girl's heart flutter.... He apologizes immediately when he realized he made her misunderstood something...He crack jokes with a straight face....... My heart was fluttering  too when I hear him say those beautiful things to SK.... :blush:

giphy.gif Look at her smirk, her faking casual chitchat. And his apparent real detachment.

giphy.gif Push and pull artistry of the highest order, these two. But Seo Do-Jae's got the upper hand, so far.

giphy.gif Listen to her lamest excuses for talking. And his merciless forwardness to get her to fess up, that she wants him, and badly.

11 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

Couldn't stand the urge to be a lurker so I decided to share my thoughts on this drama... 

I like how the drama progresses....I have the familiar yet not so familiar feeling while watching it... It is familiar because it's a rom - com..rich guy meets girl and then falls in love.... It is not so familiar because both the male and female leads are strong individuals with a great degree of insecurities and vulnerabilities....

I really like the interactions between Se-kye and Do Jae especially their conversations; their conversations reveal what they are thinking and feeling about each other... It's very witty...

Recall the phone conversation they had in episode 6..

SK called DJ because she misses him but refused to admit it.... DJ on the other hand tries to make her admit to her feelings... He also misses her but will not make the first move because he is insecure, he wants to be sure before he makes his move....  

Recall the conversation they had when SK was the boy and DJ was asking about when was the time they met.... I thought SK was really witty in sharing how she really felt in those moments... 

I find that It is those conversations that made SK fall so hard with DJ.. . Because he says the most beautiful things that will make a girl's heart flutter.... He apologizes immediately when he realized he made her misunderstood something...He crack jokes with a straight face....... My heart was fluttering  too when I hear him say those beautiful things to SK.... :blush:

Yes nodding along with you @Anna Tan

I tried so hard not to give in and like this drama, this silly fluffy remake of a movie I hated. But I stopped fighting myself yesterday. Every week, at least couple of moments are just so right on, their sentiments expressed so perfectly, that I can't turn my back on their absurd story.

Reasons I am addicted:

SDJ does say the most beautiful things with such deadpan delivery (even more effective in the original language), it just pushes all my buttons and I can't ... I just can't help but watch it over and over.:sweatingbullets:

I love all their exchanges, but the gifs above, Seo Hyeon-Jin's facial expressions, trying to act like a person acting like a disinterested person who just happened to call because, just becoz.... How perfect is that? But he does reward her for all her hard work - with all his studies of her inflections, he doesn't need to see the face to know when she needs him so badly.:phew:

And to top it off, I have to say the music in this drama also soothes me and scratches all the itchy spots I have still remaining after watching them over and over. :wub:

Finally, this drama uses the word 'crazy' (민치다, 미친, 미쳤서, 미치겠네... ) by all the characters more than just about any other, and so I have to give it extra credit for that alone, too.:thumbsup:

I love reading recaps of dramas that I like (mostly SHJs :D). The Dramafever recap of TBI is really interesting as it expkains some of the actions and dialogue of the customs and colloquialisms that went go over this non-Korean's head.

4 hours ago, justright said:

Very funny bts just released by jtbc

Ty @justright for the bts, it does look very funny. Hopefully some kind soul from Soompi will translate for us like the previously bts.

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

I love all their exchanges, but the gifs above, Seo Hyeon-Jin's facial expressions, trying to act like a person acting like a disinterested person who just happened to call because, just becoz.... How perfect is that? But he does reward her for all her hard work - with all his studies of her inflections, he doesn't need to see the face to know when she needs him so badly.:phew:

waw, love your review, me too.. keep replaying this last minutes scenes, i love the dialogs, and segye expression and hand gesture, that she nervous to call dojae first and keep sending signs while dojae keep teasing her in his signature flat face. eventhough they're not face to face but it makes my heart fluttering :wub:

bu sadly in previuos scene, when segye attend the T'air event, omg she's so breathakingly beautiful like a goddes, but why dojae doesnt show up, i feel her frustation, thats why she called dojae later.

ah i'll check DB recaps later, thank for information, the bts is so funny, the atmosphere of shooting is great, and minki- minsoek way too cute when caressing each other :D unfortunatley we didnt get the kisseu bts,, emm maybe because there will be another and much kisses in near future so PD nim still set it apart? lol :D

@aSHJfan

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

SDJ does say the most beautiful things with such deadpan delivery (even more effective in the original language), it just pushes all my buttons and I can't ... I just can't help but watch it over and over.:sweatingbullets:

@meechuttso ahhh your post made me un-lurk. Thank you for your post. So good to see you here!! Please share with us your insights on the beautiful things that SDJ says (esp those more effective in the original language). I was looking for Instagram posts with eng subs of SDJ excerpts.. couldn’t find any nice ones.

Finally, this drama uses the word 'crazy' (민치다, 미친, 미쳤서, 미치겠네... ) by all the characters more than just about any other, and so I have to give it extra credit for that alone, too.:thumbsup:

I can understand those all resound with you!!

Archived