[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pgoqpzA8dZ1valxs7o2_r1_500.gif

SDJ: 이런거 익숙하지않아요, 난
SDJ: This stuff, not proficient at it, me

SDJ: 그래서 말못했습니다.
SDJ: So I couldn't tell you (with honorifics, like a formal apologetic declaration)

SDJ: 내가 그말을 어떻게해...
SDJ: How can I utter such words...

SDJ: 내가 이렇게 엉망진창인데...
SDJ: When I'm such a complete total wreck...

HSG: 해요 그냥
HSG: Do it, just

HSG: 나도 엉망이잔아
HSG: 'Cause I'm a mess too (no honorifics)

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Heart Flutter Word of the Day: 엉망진창

엉망 - 'Ung Mang'
엉망진창 - 'Ung Mang Jin Chang'

(some spell it 엉망징창, jing, for fun - ungmangjingchang cafe  ungmangjingchang kitchen party room)

~Love begins when there is honesty, but be careful of the fire you start when you open up for the first time, kids.~

@aloraloralora  fancy seeing you here, Chingoo!  Shout out to @chardonnay too, since I told her I'm not into this drama before. He's no JakDoo, this Do-Jae feller, but he's just as good or better, in a different kind of way, ain't he? I've caved. His words so sincere and righteously precise and so perfect by the book, but where did he read all this good stuff to say to her, to us? Now I'm a total wreck over this preview scene, too. His eyes so red, declaring he's a puddle of mess on the floor all melted and gooey and useless and totally pathetic and unable to work or focus or think or do anything but dwell on Han Se-Gye'  - the one he recognizes at a mere breath.:sweatingbullets::ph34r:

What a man, what a story! :wub:

Oh, and has anyone ever seen a first kiss from atop the control tower at In-Cheon Airport? That's a first - that didn't hurt the breathtaking-ness out of the first kiss either, I have to say. But look, she's wearing just her pajamas in the next preview - sexyyyy. Make a mess! Have your way with her Do-Jae-ssi! :w00t::phew::phew:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey @meechuttso, thanks for the gifs and Korean sharing! :D I always like it when they say 그냥 :wub: and your swooning over the beautiful words is rubbing on me. 

I keep thinking where the air traffic control guys are,  how is it so empty esp for a busy airport like Incheon.. are there certain wee hours where no planes take off or land? About the pjs, are those regular pjs or Korean hospital pjs?

40 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

I keep thinking where the air traffic control guys are,  how is it so empty esp for a busy airport like Incheon.. are there certain wee hours where no planes take off or land? About the pjs, are those regular pjs or Korean hospital pjs?

The tower they went into is used for training built by SDJ's grandfather. 

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

What a man, what a story! :wub:

@meechuttso- I was willing you to cave in!! What a MAN is right, he’s positively irresistible! That knowing sly half smile just slays me!

So happy you are enjoying this drama! Love your insights! Thrilled to see your Gifts (gifs) to us!

Still barely clinging onto my one true love, OJD, but I am under DJ’s spell! :)

SK and DJ- What a stunning couple, they are perfect together.

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

The tower they went into is used for training built by SDJ's grandfather. 

Thank you for the info. Haven’t watched it. Just read the recaps and slurping up the pics and clips here at soompi.

1 hour ago, chardonnay said:

@meechuttso- I was willing you to cave in!! What a MAN is right, he’s positively irresistible! That knowing sly half smile just slays me!

So happy you are enjoying this drama! Love your insights! Thrilled to see your Gifts (gifs) to us!

Still barely clinging onto my one true love, OJD, but I am under DJ’s spell! :)

SK and DJ- What a stunning couple, they are perfect together.

:wub::wub: yeah those sly half smiles. And wasn’t he positively giggling to one side of the bed after teasing SSK that she was ugly.. :lol: sly!!

On 10/19/2018 at 8:34 PM, aloraloralora said:

:wub::wub: yeah those sly half smiles. And wasn’t he positively giggling to one side of the bed after teasing SSK that she was ugly.. :lol: sly!!

His smile is precious,, but pardon, female lead name is Han Segye, not Shin :wub:

this drama basic plot is so cliche and so much kdrama tropes, but the development is like breaking the cliches. I thought mom will interfere in some eps, but she turns out begging segye to stay with dojae in just one eps! What a plot twist, her apology is so epic,, :D

TBI is kinda have some vibes like Crazy Rich Asian, its so dreamy and unrelatable, but soo fun and interesting. And love the fashion and styling, always on point :wub:

Hello, Gang Beauties... Im so lost, dont know where to watch it now. I really enjoyed the show so much, ohh heck im hooked. After what happend to DF. Im so lost, i really savored every bit of the show from the undeniable chemistry of the OTP, support characters, ost and the productions, plot line and more.  Im not sure what will happen next week, kinda dampen my intense excitement. :bawling:

51 minutes ago, 1crazynyt said:

Hello, Gang Beauties... Im so lost, dont know where to watch it now. I really enjoyed the show so much, ohh heck im hooked. After what happend to DF. Im so lost

Check your messages.  ;)

This is by far my favorite kdrama out of the other ones currently airing. It’s the only one I find myself replaying scenes. The mom catching the two of them in bed and the police station scene was iconic. Also was soooo hilarious when Dj asked ‘what year is it there’ casually when they said his son was at station, as if time travel is another possibility among the other phenomena happening. Does GY (Hs girl) know that the Hs boy who helped her is also HSG? Also why does her best guy friend want to become a priest? What do you guys think he meant by being too nice to speak up? I hope he doesn’t become one in the end because I ship him soooo much SDJ’s little sister KSR.

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

This is by far my favorite kdrama out of the other ones currently airing. It’s the only one I find myself replaying scenes. The mom catching the two of them in bed and the police station scene was iconic.

Great to hear that you really enjoy this drama as much as we do! :D

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

Does GY (Hs girl) know that the Hs boy who helped her is also HSG? Also why does her best guy friend want to become a priest?

I dont think the HS girl knew his the guy who helped her. I think she thanked her because of the donation she did on the 1st ep.

I think EH (SG’a guy bfriend) has a calling.:D

He’s a devoted catholic and that’s what he feels. :D

I wonder who will come in next transformation : a child, an old man/woman, an ajushi or someone same age with Do Jae... but in any circumtance more trouble wil come. I really want a child will appear next, i want to see how Do Jae do the babysitting and people will think it's his secret son/daughter cause a huge scandal(of course his mother will faint again). :D

Just curious of how y'all think this drama would end? I believe that HSG will have her condition cured somehow because it would be quite hard for her relationship with DJ since she can't have children unless they're really fine with adopting children. Also I think her condition would definitely be exposed to the public eventually which sets up a major complication but it does relieve her troubling ties with her family and friends. But then again, there is the issue with scientists experimenting on her :/
Also it seems that the director would take on HSG for at least a small role in his movie but am I the only one who feels that it would be better if HSG doesn't take the role? He is honestly being very unrealistic when he says that he hates that she changed. Like of course she's going to change somehow after 10 years of fame! I know she sees him as a father figure but if he is, he's a very disappointing one :/

7 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I think EH (SG’a guy bfriend) has a calling.:D

He’s a devoted catholic and that’s what he feels. :D

He was arguing with his mother about it in the most recent episode (6, I think?) and insisting that he knew that God wanted him to be a priest and that was more important that what anyone else wanted him to do.  If he's got a calling, that's a big deal (it is in real life anyway and a sin if you don't follow through) so I don't know how the writer expects to move him away from that.

6 hours ago, hugo10 said:

I really want a child will appear next, i want to see how Do Jae do the babysitting

Somehow I got the idea from the preview and also from some previous scenes (like SG showing the small clothes in her closet and EH looking under the seat of the car for SG in case she became a baby) that we are due for a change to SG as a little child.  It would be even funnier if she became a newborn because that would really get DJ's mother even more upset.

ANNEYOOOOONG..... unnie is joining the thread....  I have problem logging into my ipad and laptop so I use other laptop and kyaaaaakkk I can login! so happy........ @ohoheli problem solved hehehehe...

I want to spazz about this very unique genre drama... been watching almost all Lee Min Ki's projects and even though I'm not a hardcore fan.. he always been a talented and good actor in every project he has done.. except the movie "for the Emperor" he should have not done that though... sorry that was terrible.

BUT..... look at him here now nailed his role as this kind hearted in an unique way man.. for those who commented his face and acting is like a robot and so on and so on... I'm like dude come on... it is THE ROLE that he plays.. Seo Do Jae who was born with golden spoon and running a multi billion dollars airline company as well as having the difficulty of recognising people's face.. what a hand in hand situation.. and still he is the hard work.. determined... genius and sassy smart businessman that can solve any problems.. seemed like an easy role to pull and yes I must admit that he does resemble See Hee (because it's my 1st time) but still there are so many expressions and gestures that widely separate them both.. in a simple way, Lee Min Ki acting makes me see only CEO and heir Seo Do Jae as a whole different man..

AND.. who can not love Goddess Seo Hyun Jin? the Chemi Queen.. we ship her with almost all her co stars that's the reality here LOL... I liked her a lot in "the three Musketeers" and I knew right then that she will make it big in Kdrama world.. she is a natural born beauty and talented actress... laughing.. smiling.. angry... sad.. crying... I am with her always...

as usual I'm a Happy Ending lover... so I root for their happy ending in marriage... remember when Han Se Gye said.. she's not even sure if she can attend her own wedding... yes she WILL.. a lovely one!!!

hwaitiiiing for The Beauty Inside..... can not wait for next episodes because it's getting serious now...

@SeGafanlady hi hi!! Good to see you here too! I’ve been watching out for LMK dramas since I watched I Really, Really Like you followed by Dalja’s Spring. All thanks to the Name the Drama from dramabeans a couple of years back that led me to that first gem. After a 10 year break, he finally made the unique, almost perfect Because This is my first life. I’m now enjoying his portrayal of SDJ, a genuine hearted yet fearful and misunderstood character.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Archived