[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Sorry @bohmi! It worked perfectly for me! And it was soooo hard to stop watching! I just loved watching Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum's faces.....so pretty and handsome! Will start posting now...

So it was Cha Soo Hyun who saw Kim Jin Hyuk first.

It just ended. Beautiful. Some might find it slow. But it's a melodrama after all. It truly is more of a movie than a drama!

Now I understand the reason for Bo Gum's expression here....

Cha Soo Hyun took a pill...maybe a relaxant before going to Malecon Beach and as she dozing off sitting on the ledge...Kim Jin Hyuk saved her from falling

Love this moment!

• Like 7

Watched the live broadcast even though I didn't understand the lines they were saying, save for the small snatches of English. You can tell a lot of effort has gone into crafting the cinematography (many wide shots and aerial shots). The show must have quite a big budget since they went to Cuba for some of the shoots. The show is described as a melodrama. Will it have a sad ending?

• Like 6

i kept replaying all naver link at least 3 times.  i do not get bored at all. i will watch with sub again. LOL  what a amazing cinematography and they looks good together too.  This is the 1st kdrama filming in cuba and cuba is so beautiful.   their acting is superb.  very relaxing bgm.  ok. i am satisfied with 1st ep.  i heard that knet still chatting about drama? ( 30k ppl. ) Let's pray and hope for the best until the end of the drama for the sake of bogum and kyo.  Thanks all for the comments, screen cap and naver link.  cheers

• Like 11