[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

8 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Love, love,  love tonight's episode!

First time to see Bo Gum get drunk in a drama! He doesn't drink in real life so it must taken a ot of practice to film it!

Okay, I loved Bo Gum's long hair but I love him, too, with his short hair and wearing a suit!

The heart-fluttering moment for me was the scene where Soo Hyun was giving an address and stops when she saw Jin Hyuk...no words but the interaction between them displayed so much chemistry!

I feel the same, that scene really heart-fluttering.

Tonight episode very much fun, very fun. Seriously PBG drunken scene really funny, PBG and SHK acting really daebak

• Like 10

Hi guys...

I have been silent lurker in the forum. 

Though I was waiting for the drama to get over to start my marathon, but yesterday's episode's clips attracted me to watch the 1st episode and i must say i was a poodle watching the lead's interaction scenes. 

It was pretty much like a romantic movie.

I was smiling wide throughout the episode.

Just finished live streaming the 2nd episode and it exceeded my expectation. Both the episodes were fast paced in the sense that it had various interactions between the leads like how it must be in 6-8 episodes. 

Though many say the song hye kyo looks curt boring the same expression but it feel like so far she didnt have any chance(or given any) to express(or act on ) her feelings. But after her encounter with the male lead, she is emoting more.

On the other side Park Bo Gum looks exactly like a love-striken puppy. Many of us must have laughed unabashedly like him in front of our crush or someone on whom we have some interest. The whole 2 episodes looks like a dream that never want to wake up from. It left me with many emotions especially a feeling of warmth

Waiting eagerly for the next episodes. not sure how I am going to pull through the waiting.

• Like 16

I really pity CSH because she is so lonely. She can't have real friends. Watching the preview: The family and ex-husband are already meddling in her life because they noticed some changes. I guess, they want to ensure that she doesn't escape their control so that she can still be used. The husband might get jealous as he sees CSH behaving differently with another man and she never showed this side to him. 

• Like 18

13 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The personal background KJH put in his cover letter really touch the interviewers. PGB haircut when he did the interview really cool.

And the CEO Donghwa Hotel speech scene, looks like all the viewers enchanted by this scene, seriously their stare in this scene really show their chemistry, woaah i still can't move on from this scene.

• Like 6

Understanding what they are saying makes a huge difference! Now that I have rewatched Ep1 with English subs, I can appreciate it a whole lot more and don't find the story boring. The colours and cinematography are like a movie and there is a storybook, dream-like quality to their first encounter with elements of fairytale (a painting with figures that started to move and doors that opened into a different world, Cinderella losing her shoes, Princess in Roman Holiday) mixed with nostalgia (the clock hands turning back, vintage and monotone shots). The colours and composition in some of the frames reminds me of a Wes Anderson movie.

For SHK's character who is rich and photographed a lot, I find it a bit unrealistic that she doesn't seem to have any paparazzi following her or a bodyguard (they left her all alone in the car at the rest stop!) but I guess that can't be helped if she is to have some private time with PBG's character.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

Understanding what they are saying makes a huge difference! Now that I have rewatched Ep1 with English subs, I can appreciate it a whole lot more and don't find the story boring. The colours and cinematography are as good as a movie and there is a storybook dream-like quality to their first encounter with elements of fairytale (Cinderella losing her shoes, Princess in Roman Holiday) mixed with nostalgia (clock hands turning back, quaint cafes, monotone shots). The colours composition in some of the frames reminds me of a Wes Anderson movie.

For SHK's character who is rich and photographed a lot, I find it a bit unrealistic that she doesn't seem to have any paparazzi following her or a bodyguard (they left her all alone in the car at the rest stop!) but I guess that can't be helped if she is to have some private time with PBG's character.

lol.. have you seen papparazzi following satya nadela everywhere..

papparazzi rather follow the kardashians

• Like 2