[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

6 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

CSH driving, instinctually feels she should check the lighthouse. She sees him reading on a bench. CSH is all tears and smiles. She calls him, KJH is all smiles now. She admits defeat since she called him first, asks him what he is up to. Since he doesn’t know that she is behind him, he fibs that he is out eating food with friends so that she won’t worry that he is all alone. CSH says if that’s the case then where are the other people. He realizes she is somewhere around him, he runs to her and the reunion scene is gorgeous!!!!!! They hug and KJH keeps stroking her hair, they smile at each other and episode over. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

The episode tonight was so great and my tears keep on falling i cant maintain myself goosebump all over my body i like the last when part when kjh running toward csh that is so great and the whole episode i cant wait for the eng sub later this episode worth to wait...tom episode going back to Cuba yes so happy :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, thadora said:

1st time to post. Thank

you all for the updates. I dont why but I really like this Show. Simple but it affects me. Really love PBG facial expression. 

@thadora agree with you. bogum can express emotion very well.  Thats why we wants him to suffer more in drama ( evil laughing haha :naughty:).  the more he suffers, the better his acting is. ( eyes / facial expression.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

@jl08 HI is really selfish and a hypocrite. She doesn't take JH's feelings into consideration too. Instead of comforting him, she hurts his girlfriend by saying that JH is hurt, whereas she would be the one who causes more pain to JH if CSH had listened to her "advice". I really hope that her "scheme" will be discovered.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2