Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

On 12/20/2018 at 10:15 PM, thistle said:

Welcome!  I agree with you about the kissing scene.  I thought it was really sweet.  :)

I was also very happy with the kiss. No complain at all. They even kissed three times and hug after that. I found it extremely sweet and realistic too. Not everyone will french kiss like crazy the first time, and let alone in a public place. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Looks like he’s lying down on the stairs of the garden CSH is about to make a hotel?

Oh yeah, he’s wearing the same thing. If it’s not a promotional shot then I wonder how the hell did he wind up lying down on the stairs with a pensive look on his face :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Oh, I thought that was the look of a man in love :wub:

bZZuFO.jpg

5pvhtM.jpg

Wq8OI1.gif

Spoiler

f0Cfd5.jpg

dc

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, utkim said:

Oh, I thought that was the look of a man in love :wub:

Oh without a doubt :wub: was just wondering what could’ve happened that he was lying on the stairs afterwards lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bohmi said:

Yes, all t-shirts look the same.

cr. dc

According to normal life of Kim Jin Hyuk, he should not have too many clothes, the blown wool sweater he wore to ramyeon at rest stop, Kim Jin Hyuk's brother also shared wearing.

This is gray t-shirt, would Kim Jin Hyuk's hair be continued over scenes or different period of time?

55 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Looks like he’s lying down on the stairs of the garden CSH is about to make a hotel?

@bohmi's comment made me rerun and found out in the title ep.1, it is similar cloth to scene in gimpo airport. :D

PBG-sleep.jpg

• Like 8

Bringing some fun for our thread that i found @instagram. only wednesday. how to wait another 4 days   ! will be serious in my next post;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

The more Encounter, Park Bo Gum, and Song Hye Kyo has been ranked no.1 in researches and surveys by several intitute, the more commercial products supports Encounter...this will be rewarded to working hard crews and casts.

Suit

http://www.eider.co.kr/eider/ko/event/exhibitionListDetail?eventCode=EI_BOGUM_BF_2018

Spoiler

Shop

Spoiler

Chair 

Bed

Lipserum

Jacket

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

9941524B5C1D24F202?original

How could they manage the cold ? i salute for their acting and endurance for the drama.

what we all see in Drama scene - he take out the jacket and offer her under ( -4 )

In reality , how much he has been suffering the cold.

they let them stay there for quite a while on top and take the scene with different camera angle. can not imagine how long they have to stay up thereunder strong wind and freezing cold weather. ( gumtaek already post the bogum's fan post) and this place quickly became tourist attraction area for fan.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

can google translate the bogum'fan post. detail info subway Line 2 (green) to Sadang station Exit 4 Wait for the bus at the front of the CU-Rise bus 3300, sit 9 signs, Janggok Highschool (장곡고등학교) and walk for 20 minutes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Given that whats on the board is the bill for SH debt, so it justifies the reaction of SH in front of the  board and when she turn that smile in JH's face as shown in ep 9 preview? As if JH asking , have you read it?:D

Maybe, JH has a credit card now and use it for his airfare to Cuba.

(and tell SH to pay it later:rolleyes:)

Since its a slow day at work, i rewatch again for the nth time and read all your post.

Can't wait for january 2...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Wow, -4?I live in tropical country,so I never feel that cold..maybe when I get a chance come to korea at winter I will never stop snizzing :sweatingbullets:

Hope all of them taking care their health

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

Oh yeah, he’s wearing the same thing. If it’s not a promotional shot then I wonder how the hell did he wind up lying down on the stairs with a pensive look on his face :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

@bohmi's comment made me rerun and found out in the title ep.1, it is similar cloth to scene in gimpo airport. :D

Maybe he found out that CSH was going to renovate the garden that he saw and went straight there while waiting for CSH but she didnt arrive so in the morning he went straight to the cafe and saw her there.

All this guessing game is driving me nuts. Seriously :blink:

26 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

How could they manage the cold ? i salute for their acting and endurance for the drama.

what we all see in Drama scene - he take out the jacket and offer her under ( -4 )

I live in a tropical country so the only basis I can compare is our a/c temp in the office. I can only stand upto 18 degrees and thats a max for me. I can’t imagine being out in the open on subzero temp. :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

If they wear wool under their shirts, they should be ok within a short time, still it’s cold .

NsKmVF.gif

A5oPwk.jpg

AtK2an.gif

Spoiler

sxeTxk.gif

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

In reality , how much he has been suffering the cold.they let them stay there for quite a while on top and take the scene with different camera angle. can not imagine how long they have to stay up thereunder strong wind and freezing cold weather. ( gumtaek already post the bogum's fan post) and this place quickly became tourist attraction area for fan.

Search for Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park, it looks like a place with strong windy which make people feel like freezed -10 or much colder on the high tower (where KJH took off his coat for CSH, he wore just a thin suit) and in the grass field (Kim Jin Hyuk still wore just suitwhile KJH told CSH he knew love from her, not just from books)

We can see snow in white around the ground, could we imagine how cold it was? :sweatingbullets: :scream:

PBG-SHK1.jpg

Spoiler

PBG-SHK.jpg

PBG-SHK2.jpg

Spoiler

PBG-SHK3.jpg

PBG-SHK4.jpg

• Like 8

-4 temp is tolerable if you bundled up. But the way they dress, even with thermal clothing inside, but no scarf, no bonnet, no gloves its surely so cold. Maybe because there is not much snow , they can still bear it. Once i experienced subzero temp, as if i'm inside a freezer.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nikir said:

So,given that KJH saved a year's money to go to Cuba initially,   looks like this is a high paying job since he is going to Cuba within few months of joining Donghwa :D:w00t:

If he was a smart boy (which he is), then he would expense this out as a business trip to have a business meeting with the Donghwa Hotel CEO.  As long as they speak for about a minute about the hotel, he can fully justify and have Donghwa Hotel pay for his travel expenses.  That's the beauty of dating the company CEO.

Rewatching episodes 1-8 for about the 20th time now.  I think my favorite support character is Secretary Jang.  I think it's her prickliness as Dae-Chan describes her, that makes her so endearing.  The part where she is bemoaning her hangover and suddenly hears the Dating App notification chime is hilarious.  Her reactions to the ever-evolving CSH/KJH relationship just make me laugh out loud.  She is going to wear out the phrase "Oww, my head!"  She has all these cute things that she does like when she runs around the car to confront Manager Nam and tricks him into spilling his guts.  She is my guilty crush for this series.

:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8