[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

11 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Bec Im getting impatient waiting and rewatched episode 8 multiple times, i got myself hooked to episode 2. So far that’s my favorite episode. Eveything was light and fun. CSH was very curious about KJH and the one who makes a way to get to know him more. They have a lot of cute interactions that made her genuinely laugh a lot. I loved the aftermath of their drinking and CSH interviewed him in her office and made fun of him. Ahhhh more fun moments please.. 

Yup, i agree, please give uri JINSOO a cute, bickering, and lots of laugh date.. :wub:

Anyone more excited waiting for Encounter than waiting for NYE? 

I do :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Bec Im getting impatient waiting and rewatched episode 8 multiple times, i got myself hooked to episode 2. So far that’s my favorite episode. Eveything was light and fun. CSH was very curious about KJH and the one who makes a way to get to know him more. They have a lot of cute interactions that made her genuinely laugh a lot. I loved the aftermath of their drinking and CSH interviewed him in her office and made fun of him. Ahhhh more fun moments please.. 

That’s my favorite episode too!

I hope we can see this side of CSH again! Is it too much to ask for her to initiate the next kiss? Whenever that may be :rolleyes: I mean, it’s safe to assume he’s her boyfriend or almost her boyfriend now. And that’s what lovers do 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, peyutnduy said:

I wonder why I still can't find the english sub of ep.9 and 10 in the 3 streaming and downloading sites that I frequent?

Not even the raw ones.

Usually they are quick.

Wondering if you do follow or read  the comments in the post , the reason you can’t find episode 9 and 10 is because they are not out yet, tVN delay them until next week.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

28 Dec 2018: hashtag = Park Bo Gum, Gimpo Airport 

Basing on what KJH is wearing in what @NongpeeP posted, looks like KJH is going after CSH in Cuba and they met in the Cafe. Judging by the look of surprise from CSH in the preview, that means CSH didn’t know KJH is going.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Encounter filming is still on, no matter Christmas, new year, -10 to -20 celcius weather.

Fighting! Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, PD, Scriptwriter, Casts&Crews.

Thankfully they’re mostly filming indoors, I presume

Anyway, this looks to be a scene for episode 9/10

Spoiler

If SHK was not spotted in the airport then is it safe to assume JH follows her to Cuba?

• Like 7

4 hours ago, tamanh nguyen said:

Wondering if you do follow or read  the comments in the post , the reason you can’t find episode 9 and 10 is because they are not out yet, tVN delay them until next week.

Thanks for your info. I might have missed it in the thread.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

Encounter filming is still on, no matter Christmas, new year, -10 with feel -20 celcius weather.

Fighting! Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, PD, Scriptwriter, Casts&Crews.

Omg..KJH is really going to Cuba!! :wub: ..i guess this will happen in Ep 10..too many things to happen in Ep 9 already!! or maybe Ep 9 ending!! 

So,given that KJH saved a year's money to go to Cuba initially,   looks like this is a high paying job since he is going to Cuba within few months of joining Donghwa :D:w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8