[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

#Boyfriend - #Encounter releases new still cuts: #SongHyeKyo #ParkBoGum

DtnM7eLW4AE_i8N.jpgDtnM7eLWoAAbIXF.jpg

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Meet Again With Conflicting Emotions In “Encounter”

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Meet Again With Conflicting Emotions In “Encounter”

Dec 4, 2018
by S. Park

New stills of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum have been released!

On December 5, tvN’s “Encounter” gave viewers a peek at Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum) in the upcoming episode.

In the newest stills, Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk stand facing each other with contrasting facial expressions. She appears startled while he looks at her warmly as if to comfort her. The ocean can also be seen behind Kim Jin Hyuk, raising questions about why the two leads ran into each other near the sea after their scandal.

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

Spoiler

Last week, Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk coincidentally met in Cuba and spent a dream-like day together. They then reunited back in Korea as the CEO of Donghwa Hotel and a new employee respectively. Following their unexpected reunion, they made viewers’ hearts flutter by talking about their day like friends and smiling at each other. At the end of the second episode, a photo of them eating ramen together at the rest stop was circulated along with reports of dating rumors.

A source from the drama said, “In the drama, Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk will be immersed in their different emotions for one another after the scandal reports. Please look forward to the third episode of ‘Encounter’ to see how Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk will face an awkward situation, comfort each other after reuniting, and their beautiful thoughts for one another.”

“Encounter” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

#Boyfriend - #Encounter releases new still cuts: #SongHyeKyo #ParkBoGum

DtnM7eLW4AE_i8N.jpgDtnM7eLWoAAbIXF.jpg

Hide contents

Dec 4, 2018
by S. Park

New stills of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum have been released!

On December 5, tvN’s “Encounter” gave viewers a peek at Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum) in the upcoming episode.

In the newest stills, Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk stand facing each other with contrasting facial expressions. She appears startled while he looks at her warmly as if to comfort her. The ocean can also be seen behind Kim Jin Hyuk, raising questions about why the two leads ran into each other near the sea after their scandal.

Hide contents

Song-Hye-Kyo-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

I just love how KJH smile towards her. It’s telling me that no matter what happened, he still can face it. Maybe this is one of the reason why CSH become more comfortable with him.. I think this is how his character should be. A young carefree man who fall in love with a divorced woman.. 

sorry for my bad english. Hewhew:D

• Like 7

Thanks @gumtaek ! SHK looked so startled when they called NG but everyone started cracking up when they saw PBG’s advert on that car. Talk about timing! :D I wish there was more BTS of the drunk in car scene! The main leads look relaxed,comfortable and genuinely happy around each other .

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Thanks @gumtaek ! SHK looked so startled when they called NG but everyone started cracking up when they saw PBG’s advert on that car. Talk about timing! :D I wish there was more BTS of the drunk in car scene! The main leads look relaxed,comfortable and genuinely happy around each other .

Yes, me too, more BTS of the Drunken Scene, please!

DtoqHw_U0AAA0zz.jpg

DtoqHw6U0AE8Ny0.jpg

@gummyblue_ Twitter

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Hi all!

I'm officially jumping into the bandwagonnnnnnn *throws confetti*

I didn't have the luxury to go back and read other pages but here's my take on the first two episode. Both PBG and SHK really nailed the awkward first-meetings-falling-in-love-slowly scenes that my toes are curling up so bad (in a good way). I can't stop smiling watching the two that I was thinking why some k-netz were saying SHK's acting are the same.

For me, how she characterized CSH is like a mix between Kang Mo Yeon and Oh Young... since Kang Mo Yeon was direct, sassy and spunky, Oh Young is reserved and quiet but spoke her mind too. I really love her subtle smile that appears whenever KJH is around.

PBG, on the other hand, is making my face hurt from smiling along. He's so smiley and adorable and all that I forgot I only seen him in Reply 1988. 

And interesting tidbit (which maybe some people has pointed out) that I realised after watching is that CSH mom's is the same mom as Kang Mo Yeon. :sweatingbullets: she was so cool there and whammmm. A really domineering mom in here... the actress did a good job!

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds! Thanks for all the goodies shared. *waves*

• Like 10