Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The fight now is for GY alone, JH i dont know already becausw of Emily..GY told JH that emily really like her a lot..

Are you saying that GY alone is fighting against SN because JH is busy with useless Emily who seems to be in a coma?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Omo the preview for tomorrow..the marriage is now going to happen.GY already decided to marry HK to catch SN because Emily now is useless to testify...

GY and HK must be in a contract marriage, when the mission of revenge is over, they will divorce.

JH must be very sad but now Emily is in the hospital for treatment, how will he be heartless to divorce with her?

l think GY won't wait for him cos of revenge, she is willing to marry to HK.

That is a best decision as her revenge on SN then it can be accomplished though she has to fight alone.

l don't think she wants to depend on JH anymore, she almost giving up on him as she knows Emily loves him.

She is willing to let Emily to have him. Her son is more important to her. Whatever she does is for her family.

If JH didn't know and mix with these two crazy ladies, she won't have to go through all these mishaps.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Are you saying that GY alone is fighting against SN because JH is busy with useless Emily who seems to be in a coma?

Thats what i understand in the preview for tomorrow,,,she said theres a reason why she need to go to that house (SN) this is her fight..

As i understand the episode they cannot locked up or question SN for Emily attempted murder because emily is now unconcious in the hospital so the only way SN can go to jail was to prove the SN is the one who ask chief baek to kidnap her which cause DY death..

 

@fansdrama you are correct if GY will not move now the case against SN will be dropped..She must do it while the case still hot..GY need to get that video recorded by his brother in SN house

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if they do go through with this I hope at least they bring in the story with JH and the US people. While GY pursuing her revenge her way, I would really like to know more about what exactly is JH running from. With K and the person that is supposed to come from NY, I hope that storyline can begin though I suppose Emily has to be awake to divulge the secret.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Well, if they do go through with this I hope at least they bring in the story with JH and the US people. While GY pursuing her revenge her way, I would really like to know more about what exactly is JH running from. With K and the person that is supposed to come from NY, I hope that storyline can begin though I suppose Emily has to be awake to divulge the secret.

I think emily will die sooner or later in the episode, that why the only option for SN to be jailed is to prove that she is the mastermind in DY death..maybe while GY is married to HK emily will die..just my assumption..the way the doctor said its like emily is critical and also because of emily condition

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna indeed that was SN last resort to defeat JH but knowing what is the secret behind emily and JH marriage..she will really pressure Emily by telling her something about JH and GY so that emily with eventually spill the bean to her..too bad for emily if by any chance SN get a chance to have that secret without any doubt SN will ask this people to kill JH and if that happen it is EMily's fault..

I like that now GY and JH plan are progressing they make a good couple as well as partners in revenge, if JH just hold on to GY 6yrs ago it would be nice seeing them holding hands for the revenge against SN..

Chairman Jung come back is now bring tension to both fake dad and SN, i wonder what this chairman have in mind to push SN down and also the fake dad..

 

@sava2sava i really like that song,,, it too precious to dedicate to emily hahaha

@joan0528  Bonnie Raitt is one of my favorite artist from back in the day.. I sometime get a hankering for some back in the day listening and pop her up on youtube and serenda the whole house especially when my OCD kicks in:wub:

Morning Afternoon or Evening Everyone..

 

6 hours ago, csancsy said:

It's good that kidnapping ended quickly and it was "tiny", I don't want more... At least HotHunk could spend little time with his son, I always enjoy these dad-son scenes :) Fortunately HotHunk didn't let himself shake off with his son's help, when KaYoung wanted to go with cab angrily. They went out as family before Emily :D  

I knew when Emily mentioned secret, Sena would dig into... I hope HotHunk is prepared for this, because Sena will call people as last attempt from USA.:unsure: Slowly there was no one left, who would help to Evil Witch... Everybody is her enemy, she can't weasel out of this, and now Jung Chairman came back :P I have feeling that maybe HotHunk already knows that CDB lives...

@csancsy  I don't think the kidnapping is over.. Sure it has quite down a bit but SN will use this child again.. YS will be just what those thugs need to lure JH to them.. She'll be very desperate to survive and what she do and who she uses don't matter to her.. I even look for her to use her own child at some point..

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think emily will die sooner or later in the episode, that why the only option for SN to be jailed is to prove that she is the mastermind in DY death..maybe while GY is married to HK emily will die..just my assumption..the way the doctor said its like emily is critical and also because of emily condition

Yes, l do believe Emily will die sooner or later. If she dies then that is the proof she got injured from the accident caused and harmed by SN. With Emily and DY dead, SN is hardly escape from law.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think emily will die sooner or later in the episode, that why the only option for SN to be jailed is to prove that she is the mastermind in DY death..maybe while GY is married to HK emily will die..just my assumption..the way the doctor said its like emily is critical and also because of emily condition

I can’t see Emily just dying like that so I believe she’ll wake up eventually. Maybe in time to betray JH if he still wants a divorce.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Thats what i understand in the preview for tomorrow,,,she said theres a reason why she need to go to that house (SN) this is her fight..

As i understand the episode they cannot locked up or question SN for Emily attempted murder because emily is now unconcious in the hospital so the only way SN can go to jail was to prove the SN is the one who ask chief baek to kidnap her which cause DY death..

Regardless if Emily is in a Coma or not just with CDB being alive is the end for SN.. They already have Emily testimony of him trying to kill her all they need is for CDB to admit who hired him,, Granted he would go to jail but not only for Emily but for GY and her brother too will also be charged with playing a part in DY death..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Regardless if Emily is in a Coma or not just with CDB being alive is the end for SN.. They already have Emily testimony of him trying to kill her all they need is for CDB to admit who hired him,, Granted he would go to jail but not only for Emily but for GY and her brother too will also be charged with playing a part in DY death..

Yes, GY is a witness since they kidnapped her.

 

 I actually think Emily doesn’t have to be alive for the US story to kick in. SN already knows that JH did something in the US and all she has to do is investigate what he’s been up to using his old US name. After all, she used to live with him for five years. I can’t see this storyline going away since SN already knows it and even told her fake dad.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Regardless if Emily is in a Coma or not just with CDB being alive is the end for SN.. They already have Emily testimony of him trying to kill her all they need is for CDB to admit who hired him,, Granted he would go to jail but not only for Emily but for GY and her brother too will also be charged with playing a part in DY death..

Yes your right but that statement is only slight talk only of emily they didnot get the full statement so means even if choi duk bae will testify if the victim not, its useless unless emily will die also..as for DY death no evidence yet found as chief baek said right even if him and SN know each other thats not enough to prove he killed DY and even CDB will testify they can avoid that because no evidence..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes your right but that statement is only slight talk only of emily they didnot get the full statement so means even if choi duk bae will testify if the victim not, its useless unless emily will die also..as for DY death no evidence yet found as chief baek said right even if him and SN know each other thats not enough to prove he killed DY and even CDB will testify they can avoid that because no evidence..

That's why l understand you say before that GY has to find the video from DY's mobile. lt should be still with SN. It is the most valuable evidence.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

That's why l understand you say before that GY has to find the video from DY's mobile. lt should be still with SN. It is the most valuable evidence.

Yes thats why GY really want to enter in SN house, remember in todays episode GY told JH that the video on DY phone is the evidence that they gonna use for SN..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes thats why GY really want to enter in SN house, remember in todays episode GY told JH that the video on DY phone is the evidence that they gonna use for SN..

Do you think GY will definitely marry HK?

Will HK agree? He has won back JB , will he willing to break her heart again?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Do you think GY will definitely marry HK?

Will HK agree? He has won back JB , will he willing to break her heart again?

GY is very focused on her goal so I think she would indeed marry HG. The other day she told YS that she did something to him and she will apologize to him when she explains it to him in the future. YS’s answer to her was that he is always on her side.

 

I think time is running out so that’s why I kind of want them to start JH’s storyline on the US as well while GY pursue her revenge against SN.That is, if the writer indeed intends to bring in the US part of JH’s life.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

GY is very focused on her goal so I think she would indeed marry HG. The other day she told YS that she did something to him and she will apologize to him when she explains it to him in the future. YS’s answer to her was that he is always on her side. 

Yes, l have read from chinese forum, a viewer says GY confirms to marry HK. lt seems that Chairman Jung knows about her decision.

 

Do you notice that GY recent atittude to JH is not very friendly? lt could be because of Emily and his mum create problems with her and her son that makes her feels very unhappy too and because JH has the relationships with them.

Since Emily is in coma, JH should somehow feel remorse and GY thinks that he might want to pay more attentive to her so the revenge will leave it to her and she has to fight (take revenge) alone.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Do you think GY will definitely marry HK?

Will HK agree? He has won back JB , will he willing to break her heart again?

I think she will marry HK plus chairman jung already told her right and HK i know she will follow his uncle decision..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Do you notice that GY recent atittude to JH is not very friendly? lt could be because of Emily and his mum create problems with her and her son that makes her feels very unhappy too and because JH has the relationships with them.

Since Emily is in coma, JH should somehow feel remorse and GY thinks that he might want to pay more attentive to her so the revenge will leave it to her and she has to fight (take revenge) alone.

 

Yes, I pretty much believe this is the case. I think JH is partly responsible for this latest falling out between them because of what Emily did and what his mother condoned. He dropped the ball with Emily because he even allowed her access to his pictures with YS. Did you notice Emily actually has the pictures on her own phone? JH is so careless. Now he’ll definitely be distracted with useless Emily because not only is he her guardian, he’s not a monster and it’s basically human to empathize with a sick person especially when that sick person has no one else. I feel bad for him because things really has never gone his way since this drama started.

 

Anyway, I understand GY’s feelings because I would be ticked off too. While their relationship is indeed not good at the moment, I think ultimately they still love each other. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think she will marry HK plus chairman jung already told her right and HK i know she will follow his uncle decision..

Do you remember the picture SN with SY and YS in her bed. This is already confirm GY has married to HK and they have live in with him.

 

HK no matter how also must agree to marry GY cos of his scandal with JB. SN is using their scandal to attack them.

They have no way out so to agree the marriage is the solution so that they can continue to take their revenge.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Do you remember the picture SN with SY and YS in her bed. This is already confirm GY has married to HK and they have live in with him.

 

HK no matter how also must agree to marry GY cos of his scandal with JB. SN is using their scandal to attack them.

They have no way out so to agree the marriage is the solution so that they can continue to take their revenge.

 

 

 

I guess this explains why people were looking at HG strange when he entered the building lobby. SN was definitely eavesdropping on his call with JB and I knew she would use it against them. It’s about time her actions come back to bite her.

 

Oh well, I’m not too keen on everybody allowing SN to run their lives but I guess they can’t win against her otherwise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...