[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Actually, even though I know it's exaggerated fiction, I have trouble with the way everyone waltzes in and out around each other. For example, the interaction between SN & JH - more like old buddies who are slightly mad at one another, rather than deadly enemies. OK, I know it's part of the plot BUT it gets so ridiculous at times that I'm amazed I'm watching it. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@watchumlots, perhaps Hot Hunk is more scared than he lets on that Deranged will really call the people he crossed in the US. He already told HG that ever since meeting YS he’s afraid to die. I’m sure Deranged would do it too. Her emotions are so erratic to the extreme.

I remember once she scolded HG for saying she disgusts him...she told him if he saw her scars he wouldn’t say such a thing. The thing I don’t get is if she doesn’t blame her greed at all for any part of her injury. You know...like some people would regret their decision that led to those consequences but she completely blames SN for all of it as if there was nothing wrong with blackmailing SN. I’m not saying what SN did wasn’t horrid but I don’t think it takes a genius to figure out that if a person attempts to blackmail a psychopath they’ll probably end up dead. Deranged obviously thought it was still okay to do that because of some flimsy excuse of friendship. Hey, what’s the big deal about blackmailing your “friend”.

I understand everyone else’s hatred for SN because they were basically minding their own business and SN started an unprovoked war against them and trampled all over them. 

@Takingthehighroad, I thought exactly the same thing with a lot of the interactions between the characters including JH and SN. When I saw everybody all concerned about the attempt on SN’s life, I almost laughed. There’s no way in heck that would be happening in real life. I don’t think my heart is hard either. I think it’s unnatural to be this friendly with someone who have done them so much wrong.

9 hours ago, joan0528 said:

As for emily i really dont know if what shes doing now or showing now is truw or just a show so that JH will pity her and stay by her side..but i just hope that she will not do bad things again if shes really sorry for JH...

ln this case, Emily wants JH to be all the time by her side, that means JH and GY will be having less hope to get back together?

The writer keeps on not to let her die earlier unless she has testified against SN to the detective. As what GY said to Haeri that she will have to wait for longer time to get back together with JH.

Tonight episode is not very interesting.

Emily will finally spit out the truth what happens to JH in the states if SN keeps pestering her.

Koji is getting closer to SN. Wonder how he will deal with her.

Poor JB couldn't get pregnant. Will she plan to leave HK since she learns that she can't conceive?

If they are together and getting marry in the end, they can adopt SY too. HK dotes her too.

Sad......tonight episode has so short scene of JH and GY together. Hoping for last few episodes there are more scenes of them and YS together.

Though SN and fake dad are apologizing to GY and her dad, even to the staff of Cells but she is still so arrogant and think that she has done no wrong at all. Apologizing to them seems nothing to her.

10 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I am loving how GY is dealing with these folks but SN sure know how to walk out of jail. :lol: I can only laugh about SN’s armor now. I hope GY succeed with her lawsuit against fake daddy and pay him back a taste of his own medicine.

@celebrianna  I think it should have been news worthy seeing SN and fake dad apologize to the employess of Cell Beauty.. SN and dad not to happy about HG becoming President.. SN saw that position as hers next she gots lots of thinking to do on hwo to obtain that position next. So I bet she'll come up with the idea if she seal this deal with JH guy she'll become the next president..

10 hours ago, watchumlots said:

HotHunk is even taunting her... "It seems too good to be true, are you confident it isn't a scam?"  

@watchumlots  From the looks of things SN is trying to seduce her next target.. I don't thinkk she'll succeed.. JH told SN if he was so scared about what Unstabke Mable knows he wouldn't have come this far.. SN still prying to know what that is.. She's looking into it..

6 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Though SN and fake dad are apologizing to GY and her dad, even to the staff of Cells but she is still so arrogant and think that she has done no wrong at all. Apologizing to them seems nothing to her.

@fansdrama She still thinks it's okay to call her Ex FIL Abboji, As he had to correct her he wasn;t her father.. She sat in his office as if she owes him know apology at all.. Yes that arrogance of hers will hit her pride te pride that her arogance is built on.. This is part of the reason I said when she finds out he's been had all kinds of hell will brake loose.. She'll even go after Emily's life to tell her what she knows about JH in the states as if that would help get back in..

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I dont think GY family will agree if HK adopt SY, by law the costudy will go to GY family if ever something happen to SN..

As the drama coming to an end my hope that GY and JH will be back together become less..although GY is willing to wait for JH but base on JH situation and the danger he is facing right now just like he will end up dying or something but i hope i will not gonna happen..

Whst if that guy Kojo Yamamoto fall in love with SN and betray JH?? The look in Koji eyes means something

My point exactly @joan0528  I akso don't like the look he's giving SN he maybe the key SN needs to what JH did in the states.. let's hope JH knew this was coming and has a backup plan..

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I dont think GY family will agree if HK adopt SY, by law the costudy will go to GY family if ever something happen to SN..

As the drama coming to an end my hope that GY and JH will be back together become less..although GY is willing to wait for JH but base on JH situation and the danger he is facing right now just like he will end up dying or something but i hope i will not gonna happen..

HK and GY will be together instead of JH and GY.  If JH will die in the end and JB thinks that she is so unfortunate that she can't conceive a child for HK, she will leave him instead. The saddest is HK and GY don't love each other and they won't find happiness even though they are married or get together.

50 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

HK and GY will be together instead of JH and GY.  If JH will die in the end and JB thinks that she is so unfortunate that she can't conceive a child for HK, she will leave him instead. The saddest is HK and GY don't love each other and they won't find happiness even though they are married or get together.

Even if GY and JH doesn’t get together it really doesn’t make sense to me that GY marry HG if they don’t fall for each other. This is 2018. It’s not necessary. 

Then again, this writer is really sadistic to let SN come this far after doing so much evil. Lately I’ve been thinking again how sad it is that DY died. Yes he was duped by SN but he was still basically a good guy and a good big brother. I totally understand why GY wants to make the people responsible for his death pay for what they did. It’s just really sad.

Regarding that Koji guy, if JH really didn’t consider various scenarios for his plan including betrayal then he’s not ready yet. Never trust a scammer. However, I do feel an ominous prsentiment just like you guys. JH can very well end up like DY.

58 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Now im a little bit scared of what will gonna happen for the upcoming episode..if this guy Koji betrayed JH, he will be in danger and if the deal between JH and koji become success, JH life still in danger because SN will really find a way to know his weakness..

Tomorrow episode, GY is getting worried that between the relationship of Emily and JH will grow.

Maybe, by that time the person from the state is coming to kill JH, someone will come to save him. Either GY or Emily?

Either one of these two women will be getting hurt or killed.

14 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Regarding that Koji guy, if JH really didn’t consider various scenarios for his plan including betrayal then he’s not ready yet. Never trust a scammer. However, I do feel an ominous prsentiment just like you guys. JH can very well end up like DY.

@celebrianna  The drama is called Love until the End.. The way this writer has this story goig it don't matter to me who ends up with whom.. The End game should be GY and JH but so far no inkling to that.. I'm really waiting to see how the writer hets out of this because Koji I think will join up with SN whats he got to loose..

@fansdrama, it sounds like you and the script writer have the same imagination. :lol: Your scenario can very well come true.

About JH falling for Emily, I can’t imagine why he would now when he didn’t years ago. JH is a sucker though. He totally blames himself for Deranged’s current state. She’s like a parasite that he’ll probably never be able to get rid of unless someone else or something else does it for him. 

GY really needs to just continue living her life normally. I don’t want to see her tormenting herself over whether JH will come back or not. I don’t have a problem with her waiting but I don’t want to see her moping. She has the company to deal with and  YS to take care of. Real women still continue on with the business of life no matter how their love life sucks. 

@sava2sava, I think the truth behind Emily’s power over JH needs to come out. She has threatened him a few times and mentioned it once or twice to SN so I don’t think it will go away. Now GY heard about it too and I guess it’s a matter of time before JB and dramaqueen gets wind of it because undoubtedly SN will find out. 

As to the Love to the End title, somehow it seems more faithfully applied to GY and JB.

6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  The drama is called Love until the End.. The way this writer has this story goig it don't matter to me who ends up with whom.. The End game should be GY and JH but so far no inkling to that.. I'm really waiting to see how the writer hets out of this because Koji I think will join up with SN whats he got to loose..

GY said that she doesn't want JH to end up like DY. She even told JH that she is hoping not to see him getting hurt.

If Koji is against JH in the end or the person comes from the state to get him, JH will be in much danger.

5 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY said that she doesn't want JH to end up like DY. She even told JH that she is hoping not to see him getting hurt.

If Koji is against JH in the end or the person comes from the state to get him, JH will be in much danger.

Yes because in some ways GY seem to sort of believe what SN said about JH having done something dangerous in the US that left him no choice but to marry that lady to change his identity. She was obviously shaken by that revelation and now she seems to be fearful in respect to that. HG dismissed it but I believe GY suspects that it could be true. When she told JH to focus on Deranged and not get hurt it pretty much confirm my suspicion that she didn’t dismiss what SN said.

We all could have misunderstood the title "Love to the end" - It could be a sister's love for her brother till the end and about GY finding the perpetrators and punishing them to the end.  It could be about JH getting revenge for his father who died because of a heart attack.  It could be HK getting revenge on his father for straying and creating the monster called SN.  

It might have been nothing about JH and GY, or JB and HG or SN and DB ;  They could have been just passing in order to achieve what JH, GY and HG wanted to accomplish.  

Just getting fed up with this sadistic and convoluted mind of the writer.  

@angelwingssf, I could have believed it was about familial love if a “special” emphasis was placed on those relationships. Somehow GY’s speech to JH that what he felt for SN wasn’t love made me feel that the show was supposed to be about a love that doesn’t stop halfway but continues to the end. That’s what she told JH when he said he had used up all the love he had for a lifetime. I think that was the pivotal moment when he stopped feeling sorry for himself and started to really look at GY differently. 

However, somewhere this sadistic writer derailed the story and the story became entirely driven by SN and her victorious ability to ruin everyone who came in contact with her. 

@joan0528:lol: when I saw the preview for tomorrow’s episode I also thought that in the end the mobster Chairman, the fake daddy and SN will join hands to go after JH if the Koji scam succeeds. They were mentioning JH’s name a lot in the preview for tomorrow. I thought surely he’s crossing them and their true depraved nature won’t sit by and allow their goals to fail.

@joan0528, I kind of think that’s it’s natural for family members to love each other to the end no matter what. That’s why I don’t really see the title applying to family. Strangers who have no blood connection and fall in love though is a different story. I suppose Jae Dong is an exception but he is fully accepted into his family so naturally they will love him unconditionally. I mean think about it, no matter what a family member does, because of blood ties family members will love each other even if they don’t agree with the actions of a family member.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Even if GY and JH doesn’t get together it really doesn’t make sense to me that GY marry HG if they don’t fall for each other. This is 2018. It’s not necessary. 

Then again, this writer is really sadistic to let SN come this far after doing so much evil. Lately I’ve been thinking again how sad it is that DY died. Yes he was duped by SN but he was still basically a good guy and a good big brother. I totally understand why GY wants to make the people responsible for his death pay for what they did. It’s just really sad.

- and it seems DY was the only character in this sadistic drama who understood JH's purpose of revenge.  He even said JH can go on with his revenge against his wife SN and would be willing to watch SN go to jail in the end.

1 hour ago, viyra said:

- and it seems DY was the only character in this sadistic drama who understood JH's purpose of revenge.  He even said JH can go on with his revenge against his wife SN and would be willing to watch SN go to jail in the end.

JH’s family also understood his desire to avenge his family. Now GY probably understands it a bit since she went after those who destroyed her family business and killed her brother. 

Regarding JH, while I don’t mind that he wanted to right the wrongs done him or rather make the aggressors pay for the injustice committed against his family, I feel he also lost too much in pursuing the path of revenge. I sometimes think of his father’s words to GY...that no matter what they should stick together. I’m not sure his father would be pleased with the way he has ruined his own life to avenge him. 

45 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

JH’s family also understood his desire to avenge his family. Now GY probably understands it a bit since she went after those who destroyed her family business and killed her brother. 

Regarding JH, while I don’t mind that he wanted to right the wrongs done him or rather make the aggressors pay for the injustice committed against his family, I feel he also lost too much in pursuing the path of revenge. I sometimes think of his father’s words to GY...that no matter what they should stick together. I’m not sure his father would be pleased with the way he has ruined his own life to avenge him. 

I'm referring to when JH came back after 6 years and after hearing everything WHY he has revenge on his mind. 

I still remember how much JH father,  despite liking GY, opposed JH's relationship with GY because they are 'enemies' (their families are enemies). 

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I still remember how much JH father,  despite liking GY, opposed JH's relationship with GY because they are 'enemies' (their families are enemies). 

And I still remember that he apologized to GY for hurting her feelings when he opposed their relationship because of the connection with SN. It was such a sweet moment when JH and GY went to visit them as newly weds and he noticed that GY was not herself, he basically told her not to take what he said to heart and he welcomed her with warmth and the right attitude of a FIL. GY’s father, on the other hand, did not really do the same with JH. Frankly, when JH’s dad apologized to GY right in front of his family, my good opinion of him increased even more. That’s one of the reasons why I say that he’s the best father in the show. He can admit when he’s wrong. Too bad the good people in this show are treated so mercilessly by the writer while the bad people flourish. 

@joan0528, I watched Money Flower and while I know that JH’s character liked the main female character, his revenge included using her. I liked the drama but that type of revenge is not my cup of tea. He was even sleeping with his revenge target.Yuck. My favorite revenge show that recently finished is Player. Solid show.

Ep 92 w/Eng subs:  Lots of crosses and double-crosses, back stabbing followed by fake apologies.  

1)  EvilPrez didn't want to give it all up, but he felt cornered by that scheming little minx, SweetGirl.

2)  HotHunk is silently steering the YB boats over a cliff

3)  SweetGirl's mom brings food to DeRanged who makes it very clear she ain't giving up on HotHunk, aka Jimmy.  No how.  No way.  Ain't happenin'.  So don't even think about it.  

a)  WHY WHY WHY can't HotHunk's pesky women family members stay HOME?  Please?  Just stay HOME.

4)  NiceSis has issues with her uterus.  It happens in all KDramas.  There isn't a KDrama without a female character having a problem uterus. Her's is a 'myoma' or tumor.  We call them fibroids in the US.  My favorite is the "weak uterus."  It happens.  All the time.  

5)  EvilPrez & WitchyFake appeared before the employees of SweetGirl's company and admitted to (almost) all of the their wrongdoings.  It was epic.  You did X.  They said yes, bowed, said "sorry."  You did Y?  They said yes, bowed, said "sorry."   It was EPIC.  Especially since WitchyFake looked mildly annoyed, or bemused, during the entire session. 

6)  HotHeir now has actual power at YB.  WitchyFake has to answer to him.  She threatened HIM with the 'recordings.'  He said "bring it." 

The game plan is to force WitchyFake to surrender the 'recordings' she has implicating YB management/family in various nefarious activities.  She is the Omarosa of the whole shebang.  The YB family doesn't want these 'recordings' to be made public, so they are patiently waiting, stalking, planning, double-talking, and back-stabbing each other to get them. Don't know how any of this is supposed to get WitchyFake to relinquish the recordings.  It would be easier to steal them from the deposit box in the bank!

But now, Since HotHeir is actually in-charge,  will HotHeir continue to be as helpful to HotHunk?    

Japanese guy?  If he's fake, all he can do is tell WitchyFake he's fake, she backs out and YB City is still a mess.  If he's real, and he tells WitchyFake that she's being duped, she backs out and YB City is still a mess. 

If he's real, and he doesn't dupe WitchyFake, she carries on and YB City is a success. I don't get this part of the plot.  

The teasers are so misleading, I ignore them. Tomorrow is the cliff hanger that will drive me crazy thru the weekend, so I'm not really looking forward to it. 

Archived