Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Quite a lot happened in today's episode.  The divorce issue has been clarified.  Emily told JH she knows she broke the contract and asks him if the papers he requested from the US have been received yet.  He said they had and he is waiting until SN is indicted before signing and filing the papers.  I don't understand why he won't just go ahead and file them since Emily has already told him she broke the contract.  There is no good reason for him to stay with her at this point.  If he is worried she will turn him into the bad guys in the US, he should know, that is definitely going to happen whether he waits or not.  She will either tell SN about their secret or she will go into one of her jealous rages and contact them herself.  It doesn't make sense to me that she would blackmail him after all he has done for her but this is a kdrama and nothing usually makes sense.  

YS's kidnapping.  I would definitely file kidnapping charges on SN and Emily.  No matter whether Emily says she had nothing to do with it or not.  She went to YS's school and then made a deal with SN in order to get YS.  She deserves to be charged along with SN as an accomplice.  SN is supposed to go to the police station regarding the stolen technology claim filed by GY too.  Now GY will be filing a claim against her for kidnapping and the stolen technology.  I am praying SN will not be able to get out so easily this time.  We are running out of time and I want to see her in jail for her evilness.  She deserves to rot there forever.  

JH said more to Emily today than he has ever said before.  He was angry and asked if she ever felt pity for him.  She said no, of course, she envies him.  I am so tired of seeing her and her tears.  She should be thankful she is alive and able to walk around.  For this she should be bowing down to JH and do anything he asks.  She is so selfish and as others have said before, I don't see a future for her in this drama.  She will be killed off one way or another.  Probably by saving JH or YS.  I am more than ready to see some good things happening for our main couple and an end to all the violence and crime.

• Like 4

@Pam_Van Fossen, I think JH still sort of pity Emily although she doesn’t pity him. I was glad when he asked her if she didn’t pity him because she makes everything about herself. She doesn’t think about the way he sacrificed and took care of her all those years when she was at death’s doors. Yes he wanted something from her but it doesn’t change the fact that taking care of a sick person is a lot of responsibility and he undertook it in many ways.

As to SN, I guess she’s on the last phase of life support. I look forward to what JH, HG and GY have in store for her. She’s so heartless the way she intentionally went home to her child after taking somebody else’s child without permission.

• Like 3

The "Love to the end" 86 trailer was released.

GY who burns the vengeance toward SN.

Last night episode,  SN kidnapped YS and headed for Emily. After the disappearance of YS, GY's family became frenzied.

After that, GY learns that Emily went to the house of YO (JH's mum) with YS, and vowed that she would pay it back.

On the other hand, SN was taken to the police station after she tried to attend the board of Cells Beauty.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,86,784758

• Like 2

@fansdrama so JH mom also know that YS was with emily but didnot told GY??we all know that this Dramaqueen really want YS right so i think she happy that finally with emily she get to see and touch her grandson

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama so JH mom also know that YS was with emily but didnot told GY??we all know that this Dramaqueen really want YS right so i think she happy that finally with emily she get to see and touch her grandson

JH will tell his mum that SN kidnapped the boy and passed to Emily. Both of them  considered committing crimes of kidnapping.

He has to return his son to GY immediately or else his mum is to be blamed too as she does not call up GY that YS  is in her house.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

JH will tell his mum that SN kidnapped the boy and passed to Emily. Both of them  considered committing crimes of kidnapping.

He has to return his son to GY immediately or else his mum is to be blamed too as she does not call up GY that YS  in her house.

I just hope that this dramaqueen will slap GY by her words of how she threated her before..she cannot take YS also because if she do that SN, emily and her will be charge for kidnapping

• Like 2

From the translation of the preview GY seem to be telling Emily what is she and SN up to and why are they messing with her child. Emily also goes to SN’s place all in a rage because she blames SN for GY humiliating her. I guess when GY confronted Emily she really let her have it.

• Like 4

GY make the right move for reporting SN for YS kinadpping because if about stealing pattent of cells beauty Kang Jae wok will blocked that so SN will not be investigated while with murder they dont have enough evidence..investigation for kinadping is the only way SN go to police station because this time neither KJW or chief baek are accomplish..so while she is in the station they can already asked her about everything..

• Like 4

There are news report that " Love To The End" has been confirmed to increase their drama to 4 more episodes. Total is 104 episodes, end of December 31st is the last broadcast.

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=759552

MBC drama 'Hide and Seek' has shortened their episodes to 48 only.

The response of their drama is not overwhelming.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

GY make the right move for reporting SN for YS kinadpping because if about stealing pattent of cells beauty Kang Jae wok will blocked that so SN will not be investigated while with murder they dont have enough evidence..investigation for kinadping is the only way SN go to police station because this time neither KJW or chief baek are accomplish..so while she is in the station they can already asked her about everything..

Anything to get SN in a police station and this time I hope there are “real” consequences for her. In the preview JH was telling someone that the police will call tomorrow and he told the person make sure to go so I’m wondering if he is ordering Emily or someone else to go. Since Emily is involved in the case, the tone of his voice makes me think it’s her.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Anything to get SN in a police station and this time I hope there are “real” consequences for her. In the preview JH was telling someone that the police will call tomorrow and he told the person make sure to go so I’m wondering if he is ordering Emily or someone else to go. Since Emily is involved in the case, the tone his voice makes me think it’s her.

Agree, should be her. He reminds her she should go to the police for enquiry of kidnapping.

Emily will feel very uneasy. If SN pushes all the blames to her, she will be charged for serious crime of kidnapping a child.

YS is the witness, he will say that he was taken away by SN.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

There are news report that " Love To The End" has been confirmed to increase their drama to 4 more episodes. Total is 104 episodes, end of December 31st is

MBC drama 'Hide and Seek' has shortened their episodes to 48 only.

The response of their drama is not overwhelming.

No it will end january 1 2019 a total of 105 episode..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Agree, should be her. He reminds her she should go to the police for enquiry of kidnapping.

Emily will feel very uneasy. If SN pushes all the blames to her, she will be charged for serious crime of kidnapping a child.

She has no proof that SN is with her unless YS is the witness, he will say that he was taken away by SN.

I think that both might get charged. I don’t know how Korean law works but in a way Emily can be considered an accomplice. If SN tells the police they conspired to do it by SN kidnapping YS and bringing him to Emily I suppose both will be culpable. Also, ultimately SN wants to know the secret Emily has on JH so SN getting Emily on her side would help her.

Also since SN already pointed out to Emily that once she goes to jail JH will be free to leave Emily, I believe SN will succeed in turning Emily to her side.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

No it will end january 1 2019 a total of 105 episode..

lt has changed the date and number of episode.

Refer here:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

And read here:

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=759552

From the google translation:

'Love to the end' extends four times.

According to the daily coverage of the Daily Star Economic Today, KBS2 drama 'Love to the end' (directed by Shin Chang-seok, playwright Lee Sun-hee) has been confirmed four times in the 100 episodes originally planned. Accordingly, 'Love to the end' ends 104 days on 31st.

I love my love until the end but it is my family melody which has a love and a success story that I can not help but keep my love for once and save happiness.

Starring actor Lee Young-ae, flood star Gang Eun-taek, and has gained popularity with an average audience rating of 15%. Recently actors Lee Young-a and Kang Eun-tak have developed into real lovers and collected topics.

'Love to the end' is broadcasted at 7:50 pm on weekdays.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fansdrama said:

ln tonight episode, a mystery guy from NY will be sent to Korea by JH. This is his last attempt of his plan to use to attack SN.

l wonder who he really is and what kind of plan he has been working out with JH.

@fansdrama  Hold up they bringing in a new player this late in the game..?:unsure:

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

lt's mention in last night episode while JH is talking to K, telling him to call the mystery guy to come to Korea.

And K asking JH ' You want to use the last attempt of the plot"

I think JH has been planning a number of plots during the six years and this is the last to use out.

This guy could be working with him in NY. Emily should be knowing him too.

I don't think Emily knows of this person JH don't seem the type to reveal all his cards to her.. So whomever mystery guy is could also backfire on JH with Emily telling SN JH secret in NY..

3 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Quite a lot happened in today's episode.  The divorce issue has been clarified.  Emily told JH she knows she broke the contract and asks him if the papers he requested from the US have been received yet.  He said they had and he is waiting until SN is indicted before signing and filing the papers.  I don't understand why he won't just go ahead and file them since Emily has already told him she broke the contract.  There is no good reason for him to stay with her at this point.  If he is worried she will turn him into the bad guys in the US, he should know, that is definitely going to happen whether he waits or not.  She will either tell SN about their secret or she will go into one of her jealous rages and contact them herself.  It doesn't make sense to me that she would blackmail him after all he has done for her but this is a kdrama and nothing usually makes sense.  

@Pam_Van Fossen  If it has something to do with Emily testifying against him in the states then yes he could hold off to keep her from testifying.. Long as they are married she can't use whatever he did against him.. But her knowing of what he did could also make her ad accomplise after the facts..

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

There are news report that " Love To The End" has been confirmed to increase their drama to 4 more episodes. Total is 104 episodes, end of December 31st is the last broadcast

What this whoe down going and extra 4 days.. Come on writer get it together.. Give us a satisfying ending..

SN will get away with kidnapping.. She's going to tell YS if he tells on her he'll never see his cousin again.. And once again Emily will be stuck holding the bag of SN mess.. She dangle Ys in front of her again using Jh having YS the papers for there divorce but yet he hasn't filed them yet she'll help her gain custody.. 

GY needs to talk with Ys teacher aboyut strangers approaching her son.. 

• Like 3

Chairman Jung came back to YB, SN is shocked. She has one more enemy against her.

lt seems her fake father is no more afraid of her since Chairman Jung is back
JH and Chairman Jung will join hands to defeat SN.

GY becomes more bold to confront SN and Emily.

Emily and JH's mum became the witnesses to testify against SN of kidnapping.

• Like 6

I like how GY told JH mom how she treated her when she is pregnant with YS that she said that YS is not their blood..dramaqueen was hit by words with GY

GY also did what SN done to her when they take out her father from president position..she make SN out in the meeting of Cells beauty..

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I like how GY told JH mom how she treated her when she is pregnant with YS that she said that YS is not their blood..dramaqueen was hit by words with GY

GY also did what SN done to her when they take out her father from president position..she make SN out in the meeting of Cells beauty..

She is wiser than Emily. When she make up her mind, she will make sure to fight all the way. I really admire her for her firm attitude.

Now the manager of Cells Beauty is sitting in the same boat with GY and her father. He will report to them when discover of SN motives and allow K to enter the data in his company's computer. JH wants SN to fall into his trap by tricking her.

SN has made too many enemies, she has no turning back in the next few episodes. She can't escape Chairman Jung's fist, he wants to take revenge on SN for putting him in jail.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Chairman Jung came back to YB, SN is shocked. She has one more enemy against her.

lt seems her fake father is no more afraid of her since Chairman Jung is back
JH and Chairman Jung will join hands to defeat SN.

GY becomes more bold to confront SN and Emily.

Emily and JH's mum became the witnesses to testify against SN of kidnapping.

@fansdrama Yes JH Mom told Emily to get a grip how can she believe anything SN says.. Also GY let her off to lightly telling her to not to fool with her son again.. Best way to get to SN is Gy can threaten her to get custody of her daughter.. GY needs to throw her off her game and her child is just the person she needs to do it.. SN wants to play dirty with kids then GY should take up the challenge in telling her to bring it on..

Now CDB has been mention twice in todays episode, Which leads me to believe he's still alive and I bet Chairman Jang has him tuck away someplace safe with evidence of DY death and SN involvement in it all.. 

Ok Emily wondering the streets like that.. Did she make the call to JH enemies.? She looks miserable in the preview. 

• Like 4