[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

3 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 92 w/Eng subs:  Lots of crosses and double-crosses, back stabbing followed by fake apologies.  

1)  EvilPrez didn't want to give it all up, but he felt cornered by that scheming little minx, SweetGirl.

2)  HotHunk is silently steering the YB boats over a cliff

3)  SweetGirl's mom brings food to DeRanged who makes it very clear she ain't giving up on HotHunk, aka Jimmy.  No how.  No way.  Ain't happenin'.  So don't even think about it.  

a)  WHY WHY WHY can't HotHunk's pesky women family members stay HOME?  Please?  Just stay HOME.

4)  NiceSis has issues with her uterus.  It happens in all KDramas.  There isn't a KDrama without a female character having a problem uterus. Her's is a 'myoma' or tumor.  We call them fibroids in the US.  My favorite is the "weak uterus."  It happens.  All the time.  

5)  EvilPrez & WitchyFake appeared before the employees of SweetGirl's company and admitted to (almost) all of the their wrongdoings.  It was epic.  You did X.  They said yes, bowed, said "sorry."  You did Y?  They said yes, bowed, said "sorry."   It was EPIC.  Especially since WitchyFake looked mildly annoyed, or bemused, during the entire session. 

6)  HotHeir now has actual power at YB.  WitchyFake has to answer to him.  She threatened HIM with the 'recordings.'  He said "bring it." 

The game plan is to force WitchyFake to surrender the 'recordings' she has implicating YB management/family in various nefarious activities.  She is the Omarosa of the whole shebang.  The YB family doesn't want these 'recordings' to be made public, so they are patiently waiting, stalking, planning, double-talking, and back-stabbing each other to get them. Don't know how any of this is supposed to get WitchyFake to relinquish the recordings.  It would be easier to steal them from the deposit box in the bank!

But now, Since HotHeir is actually in-charge,  will HotHeir continue to be as helpful to HotHunk?    

Japanese guy?  If he's fake, all he can do is tell WitchyFake he's fake, she backs out and YB City is still a mess.  If he's real, and he tells WitchyFake that she's being duped, she backs out and YB City is still a mess. 

If he's real, and he doesn't dupe WitchyFake, she carries on and YB City is a success. I don't get this part of the plot.  

The teasers are so misleading, I ignore them. Tomorrow is the cliff hanger that will drive me crazy thru the weekend, so I'm not really looking forward to it. 

Just want to let you know @watchumlots- I am enjoying your posts - love the humor.  I don't care how the drama is going - I care on how you present them - funny!!!  Could it be because most of them are dummies????  the actors or the writer??:lol::lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved GY telling SN no she's not going to sue for custody nor take the inheritence from her.. She told SN when she finish with her she'll be begging her to take custody SN looked so stupid and took that smirk right off her face:wacko: All I could say is you go girl :blink: GY also told her thart she has written statement from the previous governess searing how much time SN spends with her daughter and it's not even 20 min a day..:naughty: She basically told SN she could sue her now for being and unfit mother and have the evidence to back up her claim.. 

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes loved that part also, GY is not forcing SN for SY costudy instead she is only waiting that SN will come and beg to her so that GY will take costudy/ take care of SY while she has so many court hearing to attend..

SN is still full of confidence that she can overcome her situation now with the recording she has for fakedad and chairman jung plus the investment of this so called japanese ludici brand owner or something name Koji..i wonder why she still not figure out that she might get scam because honestly JH and GY already show their card already telling SN that they will do the same thing that SN did to them...

@joan0528  What I find so funny is GY made her stop and think.. SN still thinking all her I's and T's has been dotted and crossed she can't see the big picture.. She hasn't even contemplated on being scammed because she's been doing the scamming all this time.. If this con goes through she's going to hit the roof because she's going to think hiw dare this Koji person scam the scammer.. This is when it will click on her she's been set up by none other them JH or GY and decides to go after them both.. She'll see it as getting rid of the both of them will solve all her problems.. Even if she decides to go after YS again in order to gain back what she lost she won't think to see it as grounds to loose her own daughter.. But this will cost her everything including her very own daughter wjom she claims she can't live without.. She'll loose custody rights inheritence the whole shabang and be held accountable for the inheritence thats been spent.. 

Why did GY’s mom go to that place to be insulted? Why is GY bothering about Unstable Mabel? Don’t cast pearls before swines. Their kindness was completely spurned. Let JH and his family deal with Unstable Mabel. /end of rant.

I feel so sorry for JB. This writer is so unkind to her. <_< I don’t know if she ever wanted to have kids but certainly hearing she can’t or it will be difficult for her to get pregnant must make her sad. Again, good people getting the shaft by the writer. 

GY’s mom talking about how GY has changed was a good observation. She has always had fire and she still does but sometimes she really does seem cold as ice. However, as long as she takes down SN I’m on board.

@sava2sava, I like that GY told SN that ultimately she’ll beg her to take custody of SY. SN is still so disgustingly arrogant. I think the most amusing part of the episode for me was when Chairman Jung was forced to give HG equal power at the shareholders meeting. I was wondering if this mobster was going to continue to have things go his way. I like how HG blindsided him.

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I like that GY told SN that ultimately she’ll beg her to take custody of SY. SN is still so disgustingly arrogant. I think the most amusing part of the episode for me was when Chairman Jung was forced to give HG equal power at the shareholders meeting. I was wondering if this mobster was going to continue to have things go his way. I like how HG blindsided him.

@celebrianna  HG having equal power is to mainly object to Dad and SN dealings.. Now she has to report to HG and it's something she'll try to get passed him but he'll stop her at every turn.. I hope she don't get in her head to try and harm him all because things not going her way..

We all know CDB is alive when are they going to bring him back out.? I bet he's the witness to DY death.

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  HG having equal power is to mainly object to Dad and SN dealings.. Now she has to report to HG and it's something she'll try to get passed him but he'll stop her at every turn.. I hope she don't get in her head to try and harm him all because things not going her way..

We all know CDB is alive when are they going to bring him back out.? I bet he's the witness to DY death.

That may be HG’s goal but his new power acquisition doesn’t seem to sit well with mobster Chairman. I wouldn’t be surprised if it might lead to conflict. However, he did seem to be okay with HG’s bold declaration that he’ll lead the group differently than they did.

I wonder if HG and JH won’t butt heads over JH’s intentions towards YB City now. 

Since we were talking about what the title of this drama meant, I found it curious that when I was browsing On Demand Korea streaming service website to check out their new drama offerings here in the USA, I saw this show and their synopsis said:

A drama series about people who rebuild broken families and find true love in spite of the hardships they face.

You guys are making me excited for the sub episode later. Anything to wipe that smug look off SN’s mug.

I watched the clips on DramaKBS YouTube channel and why did the writer do this to JB? I feel so bad for her wasting her youth only for this to happen to her.

That girl who works at the restaurant is blind. I find Jae Dong is a nice looking guy and his attitude has improved throughout the show. Then again, each person has his/her own taste. 

@joan0528, do you know what JH’s plan was? I saw the preview for Monday’s episode and SN is not happy.

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I wonder if HG and JH won’t butt heads over JH’s intentions towards YB City now. 

Since we were talking about what the title of this drama meant, I found it curious that when I was browsing On Demand Korea streaming service website to check out their new drama offerings here in the USA, I saw this show and their synopsis said:

A drama series about people who rebuild broken families and find true love in spite of the hardships they face.

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like JH got that upper hand since Seena did the OMG you got the upperhand look. :smirk:

7 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

It looks like JH had another plan other than scamming SN..

I just hope JH will find CDB as soon as possible and as quickly as they can before chairman Jung realizes his plan

I cant trust this chairman i knew he using CDB so that JH cannot do anything harm to the group because he know CDB is very important to JH and GY..

Morning,Afternoon,Evening To All..  @celebrianna   Wow This Scares Me.. So is Unstable Mable (Emily) JH one true love.. Makes me want to barf just thinking about it.. Ruined my day and it's not even 6am in the moring here.. Now I'll have to go pratically all morning thinking about JH and the wack job.. Wacky did call her Mom and told her she was in Seoul, Maybe Mom will come to help keep her calmed down and get her on the right track.. 

OK @dramaninja @celebrianna & @joan0528  I don't think HG will stop JH, HG knows Uncle Dad Including the fake daughter has been using that company to ruin people lives.. If he has to give up YB City then so be it atleast he can start afresh rebuilding that company on grounds of honesty and integrity something that none of them has ever tried to do.. HG will get them all kick out if the company with no say so because of their leadership gave the company nothing but bad images and loss of money.. Even with the Chairman having all those stocks all he would be able to do is cast a vote but nothing else.. He wouldn't dare pass leadership over to someone else outside of his family so he fall in line with supporting whatever HG does..

Now which ever one brings CDB out it's the downfall for them all.. Towards the end we saw SN flunky Chief Beak she's going to put him back to work just because JH and Koji and like I said things not going her way.. So were down to the wire SN is going to get caught in a trap she can't get out of.. Which I think she'll will have to kill in order to survive this attempted murder will be done with her own hands..    

Most of todays episode I fast forward it.. But the one person I'm really sick of is JH Mom.. I really don't see why GY Mom tolerate her she should have thrown salt behind her long time ago.(As they do in most Kdrama when they don't want a certain person showing up again).Now she comes baring a cake and fruit like all is well with that.. Had all her scenarios was done in real life if it had been my Mom she would have told her where to stick her custody issues the fruit and smash that cake in her face and kept it pushing..:rage:   

@sava2sava, no no no. I think the synopsis applies to JH and his family including his ex-wife, son, his mother and sister. It makes more sense to me that it applies to JH, his family and GY and her family. They were the victims. SN broke both families even with HG and JB. True love I suppose is recognized after being tested by hardships. I think what JB and GY feel for their respective persons can be called true love because it’s steadfast, unwavering despite the terrible ways in which it’s been tested. For the men, well, I suppose because they aren’t very expressive I’m less impressed by their love. I suppose this is why in one of my favorite US cartoons one of the male characters said, “We’re guys. We don’t talk about our feelings”. 

In today’s clips I saw that JH’s mom was welcomed into GY’s family home and chatted with YS. Both grandmothers were doting on him and they had a good time laughing and it looks like they’re getting closer. That is a good sign to see these two women laughing together because their families have been through so much even between their families as well.

Also, I don’t really mind JH mom (except when talking about custody) but I do mind GY’s father’s rudeness. He’s a jerk to me throughout much of the show but I still sympathize with his loss at different points. He was a jerk to GY, her mom and JH and his family. While JH mom can indeed irritate me, she doesn’t really hate GY. However, I can’t say the same for GY’s jerk dad.

4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

:lol: Where in the world is the fashion police? SN needs to be handcuffed right now. What the heck is she wearing as an excuse for a coat? :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I have to wait for subs because I have no idea what’s being said. Thanks for the clip @dramaninja.

@celebrianna  Glad you mention it.. SN wearing some nice coat.. Love this one until I saw that RED Belt wrap her waist..  I thought excuse my language but WTF is this..:o Her fashion coordinator should be shot.. Even as and actress she should have spoke up herself.. No way would I be caught on camera with that Belt wrap around my waist..

30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  Glad you mention it.. SN wearing some nice coat.. Love this one until I saw that RED Belt wrap her waist..  I thought excuse my language but WTF is this..:o Her fashion coordinator should be shot.. Even as and actress she should have spoke up herself.. No way would I be caught on camera with that Belt wrap around my waist..

I think outfits like those should only be worn on a fashion runway where all kind of weird clothes appear. 

@sava2sava, I think SN’s last trump card will be to find out JH’s secret. She knows it’s deadly so a better bet is on this secret as opposed to Baek. Perhaps she’ll use a Baek in the interim. By the way, did the preview synopsis for Monday say Baek showed up at Jae Dong’s restaurant?

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I think outfits like those should only be worn on a fashion runway where all kind of weird clothes appear. 

@sava2sava, I think SN’s last trump card will be to find out JH’s secret. She knows it’s deadly so a better bet is on this secret as opposed to Baek. Perhaps she’ll use a Baek in the interim. By the way, did the preview synopsis for Monday say Baek showed up at Jae Dong’s restaurant?

Not so sure If he shows up their.. 

When I use Google Translate for the synopsis of Monday’s episode it says:

1. Sena, who is angry at Koji for changing her (his?) business partner, has somehow tried to change her (his?) heart.
  2. In the meantime, knowing his (her?) illness, the complicated minded person pushes out the senses. (I believe this is about Jung Bin because while translating some of the words her name showed up before the entire sentence was completed. Perhaps it’s saying that she’s pushing HG away). 
  3. On the other hand, Baek Chul, who is under the supervision of Chung (could be Jung) visits Jae Dong restaurant.

Perhaps someone with better knowledge of the Korean language can translate. I get the gist though. It seems like JH and Koji teamed up in today’s episode since at the end SN walked into the hotel room and JH is there. But the preview shows SN pretending to faint or fainting in Koji’s hotel room. Perhaps one of her ploys to gain sympathy or seduce him.

The preview for Monday also shows JB avoiding HG and then I think she might have broken up with him? He had a hurt expression after she told him something. I hope their fallout don’t last long because it’s tiring to continue watching discord in their relationship after all this push and pulling.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

:lol: Where in the world is the fashion police? SN needs to be handcuffed right now. What the heck is she wearing as an excuse for a coat? :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I have to wait for subs because I have no idea what’s being said. Thanks for the clip @dramaninja.

I thought I saw Jumong came back for a remake!!!  or better yet Prince Lan Ling of China!!!

I foresee an upcoming fight between Jung/SN/fake daddy and JH/GY/HG. Since SN was in mobster Chairman office trying to convince him that team JH/GY/HG is coming against their team, he seemed to have taken the bait especially when she reminded him that he’s the one who destroyed JH’s family business and JH will not let it slide. 

How timely of her to point it out just after JH told GY his intentions behind securing YB City. He’s also beginning to search for that weasel who scammed his mother since he’s needed as a witness for DY’s murder. Mobster Chairman seem to feel that JH can’t do anything because he has the weasel and he knows JH wants the weasel. I think the danger might start to increase now. 

I’m not exactly sure what JH is attempting to do with this Koji person but I hope he’s not resting all his plans on him. He definitely seem like a guy who can be seduced by SN. SN is definitely going after JH’s secret. The topic is coming up too often now. K warned JH that SN was trying to probe him for background information on how they met. I’m wondering if JH isn’t taking it seriously though. K hinted that maybe Unstable Mabel might have said something to SN while they were drinking together. Well, the fact is, SN did raise this issue with JH right to his face so he should know Unstable Mabel was talking.

As to Unstable Mabel, I wish her mother would just come get her. Still can’t stand the sight of her. It’s worse now that she’s basically lit a fire that will put JH in more danger. I guess that’s her brand of love. She also wants to go home instead of going to a psych ward. I hope she goes to a psych hospital because maybe then at least YS can get to spend a little more time with his dad especially since SN was talking about spending Christmas with her daughter.

JB. I understand her but I am hoping that her secret doesn’t stay secret. I’m not sure if she’s upset because she wanted kids or she’s upset because now things are hopeless with HG because he’s the heir to a conglomerate and that means producing an heir. I wish she had someone to talk to and cry with. Also, I wonder if it’s entirely hopeless for her. I mean, with the advancements in medicine and a ton of money, who knows what can be done for her. Granted, going through the stress of trying to conceive sure is a turn off. 

Regarding JH, I wonder if he stole from mobsters or something like that.

Archived