Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Where did you see the preview for next episode?

@joan0528, even though it’s SN that did the kidnapping, I hope this alerts JH to the fact that Emily has her eyes on YS. GY never tells him about Emily’s constant threats so I don’t think he knows that Emily is focused on YS.

She should tell him abt Emily. She always keep her mouth tight refusing to  say out. Same as to his brother and  parents too.

She should tell what she knows and then JH will know how to settle with Emily.

• Like 7

@fansdrama didnot put in the preview but everybody knows that YS was in emily's house..YS is safe

In the preview JH also know that emily took YS, 

The photo i told you before about GY and SN in the police station is this one the kidnapping of YS..

@celebrianna i think this SN will really want to know the weakness of JH through emily, if ever emily will tell SN about the US people this SN will directly call them and tell JH is in korea maybe by that time emily will wake up from her illussion that SN is on her side.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

She should tell him abt Emily. She always keep her mouth tight refusing to  say out. Same as to his brother and  parents too.

She should tell what she knows and then JH will know how to settle with Emily.

I agree that she should tell JH. He has no idea at all about the way Emily harasses GY about YS seeing him. I hate to see GY putting up with it. 

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama didnot put in the preview but everybody knows that YS was in emily's house..YS is safe

YS will probably tell his mom everything and now he probably knows his dad is married to the blonde haired nutcase and lives in the same apartment with her. :lol: JH sure is in a pickle.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The photo i told you before about GY and SN in the police station is this one the kidnapping of YS..

Oh Yes l remember, you are right, this photo shows SN was brought to the police station for kidnapping YS, charged by GY

l m glad YS is safe and brought back home to GY.

• Like 5

@fansdrama in the preview SN give something like a USB to the guys she talking..what could that be?? I think that she will hand over already the voice recorded that she took to put all the blame to fake dad because they going to have a meeting for cells beauty company..

@celebrianna there's no doubt about that because even in todays episode SN let Emily get drunk then she keep on asking about what is the secret emily telling about JH..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama in the preview SN give something like a USB to the guys she talking..what could that be?? I think that she will hand over already the voice recorded that she took to put all the blame to fake dad because they going to have a meeting for cells beauty company..

Agree, now she has no turning back, to keep herself out of trouble, she has to put all the blame against fake dad.

The end part of the preview, SN is approached by two men.

l wonder who are they?

Polices or Jung's men?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, fansdrama said:

Agree, now she has no turning back, to keep herself out of trouble, she has to put all the blame against fake dad.

The end part of the preview, SN is approached by two men.

l wonder who are they?

Polices or Jung's men?

Its the police, thats the part the she will be taken to police station to investigate about YS kidnapping..

Yes if she want to escape she must put all the blame to fake dad but she cannot escape to chairman jung..as you see todays episode chairman jung already talk to the prosecutor who is incharge of his case before and threatened him..

• Like 5

@joan0528, Chairman Jung deserves to stay in jail though. I can’t forget the way he wanted JH murdered after he showed up in the company as the representative for Morris. The Chairman is a thug in a business suit and so is HG’s dad. So I hope after he’s of good use in SN’s case he end back up in jail serving time. Let HG take over their group and clean up the company inside out.

• Like 5

Chief Baey told JH and GY that DY had known what his wife was doing (evil things) before he died.

lf he didn't know anything, he will not have to die.

GY says she is going to return a favor to SN whatever she has done.

Could be fighting to get the custody of SY since SN has done so many bad things, she is unfit to become her mother.

Tomorrow episode will be interesting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When SN reached home and SY ran to hug her, SN was saying JH’s and GY’s names in her voiceover so I wonder if this move of hers is to create discord between GY and JH so that they won’t work together against her and also to create discord between Emily and JH so that Emily would divulge JH’s weakness. If so, it’s a smart move because she would be dividing her enemies to conquer them. She probably knows that even if GY file kidnapping charges against her she’ll still wiggle her way out of the charge. 

• Like 3

Ep 85 w/o Eng subs:

The big deal in this episode is WitchyFake trying to manipulate DeRanged into disclosing the secret she has on HotHunk that keeps HotHunk with her.  DeRanged, even though she was a bit buzzed, didn't fall for it.  This time.  However, the wedge DeRanged is building between herself & HotHunk is growing.  HotHunk is on-edge with her anyway, she just keeps adding and adding and adding.  Maybe all those hair chemicals leached into her brain? 

At The End of the episode, WitchyFake cajoles CuteKiddo into accompanying her, she takes him to DeRanged and performs a very hasty exit.  

I'm tellin' ya... WitchyFake is all brains and no soul. NO ONE ELSE in the cast would ever think to target WitchyFake's kiddo.  But she has absolutely no problem using someone else's kiddo.  Plus, after having both DeRanged and HotHunk beaten until soft and pulpy, then trying to kill-off DeRanged, DeRanged sits and has a glass of wine with the perpetrator? If she knocked on my door.. well, that just wouldn't happen, after all, WitchyFake is smart.  But the icing-on-the-cake of incredulity is when WitchyFake tells DeRanged that if she could have children she will know how the feeling is so special! It was WitchyFake's murder attempt that rendered DeRanged incapable of having children!  Writer, shame on you!  This is too stupid for anyone to tolerate.   

DeRanged with Kiddo?  NEVAH - NEVAH - NEVAH gonna happen.  HotHunk thinks SweetGirl has done such a fabulous job of raising the cutest, sweetest kiddo ever, he would NEVAH leave Kiddo with DeRanged. Not even for an afternoon.  

WitchyFake is trying her best to separate DeRanged and HotHunk so she can learn HotHunk's secret.  Of course she will succeed, there are plenty of episodes remaining. 

Side Note:  SweetGirl should have second thoughts about HotHunk as in their current situation of 'divorced' she is free of that ditzy, shifty mother-in-law.  It would take an awful lot to make me think about dealing with her again.  

@UnniSarah:  I think those images are...

WitchyFake disappears, she reappears at The Company in disguise to see what is going on at work.  

A total shot-in-the-dark, how difficult is it to get a job?  Yet someone with a fake resume, a fake baby belly, and a fake wig can sashay in, get hired, and have access to company confidential info.  Like I said, it's a shot in the dark.  

Dyin' to see if those scenes have any relevance to this series, but have to wait until next week sometime, as it would be Ep 94 or 95.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for all your in out on todays episode spare me a watch.. And were still square dancing now they are really engaging the kids in there acts.. SN is going to use YS again.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

When SN reached home and SY ran to hug her, SN was saying JH’s and GY’s names in her voiceover so I wonder if this move of hers is to create discord between GY and JH so that they won’t work together against her and also to create discord between Emily and JH so that Emily would divulge JH’s weakness. If so, it’s a smart move because she would be dividing her enemies to conquer them. She probably knows that even if GY file kidnapping charges against her she’ll still wiggle her way out of the charge. 

Her motive will fail. JH and GY know she will make another plan but they are not clear what it will be.

I think they will still join hands with HK to defeat her. They know well she is getting from bad to worse and been plotting every now and then.

They are prepared for it. JH's altitude to Emily will be changed. He won't pity her as usual, he will be more beware of her. She has disobey him and break her contract rules which makes him more angrier to her.

When GY knew that Emily loves JH, that's show she is trying to keep her distance from JH all the times till they work together for the revenge, though they meet often but she still won't show her affection to him.

She respects and accepts since JH and Emily are already married. She already said to him, she won't care how he and emily relationship have been going on and whether contract or no contract marriage.

If Emily wants to take revenge on SN, her plan will take away SY from her as she is angry that she has made use of her and trick her to take away YS from GY.

• Like 2

Yes but one thing i cant stand about these dramas are the leading females are always sympathic to everything.  I can easily bet next episode she will sympathise with him about the two nut cases around him on the loose.  Yet wont hold him accountable for it.  This is what annoys me, if your going to stand fast long term with a partner or ex they have to be held accountable and all of this is his doing.  Sad very sad.

• Like 2

ln tonight episode, a mystery guy from NY will be sent to Korea by JH. This is his last attempt of his plan to use to attack SN.

l wonder who he really is and what kind of plan he has been working out with JH.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

ln tonight episode, a mystery guy from NY will be sent to Korea by JH. This is his last attempt of his plan to use to attack SN.

l wonder who he really is and what kind of plan he has working out with JH.

Its not in the preview though...but who is that guy?? Im getting more curious about tonight episode..

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its not in the preview though...but who is that guy?? Im getting more curious about tonight episode..

lt's mention in last night episode while JH is talking to K, telling him to call the mystery guy to come to Korea.

And K asking JH ' You want to use the last attempt of the plot"

I think JH has been planning a number of plots during the six years and this is the last to use out.

This guy could be working with him in NY. Emily should be knowing him too.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I just finished watching the episode and all we know is that his name is Koji. I wonder what’s in store.

As to the episode, I quite enjoyed it. HG and JB is :wub:. JB always remind me of one of my aunts who tend to speak her mind plainly. I think that’s one of the reasons I like her a lot. I’m glad GY and her were able to talk about the current situation and GY also spoke to her about the way she felt when she found out JH was married. 

It looks like the divorce papers already arrived and JH is just waiting for SN to go to jail. Emily is the one who brought up the divorce papers by asking JH if the papers he sent for in NY a month ago already arrived. They have to wait for any upcoming trial for SN to end and then he’ll process the papers so it looks like Emily thought he would only do it after the patent lawsuit would be completed because a trial like that probably take years as the lawyers said in a prior episode.

Emily went to see YS even before SN dangled the carrot in front her face. She told the teacher she’s GY’s friend after YS said she was. Fortunately YS told Grandma when he went home that he saw his mother’s friend and walked with her so grandma knows Emily sought out YS. 

SN is awful. She takes YS telling him she’s carrying him to play with SY and then fools him again by telling him she’ll bring SY to Emily’s place so he only has to wait a while. Emily is so stupid. I guess her infatuation with YS encouraged her to walk into that trap because she asked SN if GY knew YS was there and SN basically answered in a way to confirm she didn’t ask permission. Such a stupid woman. But even before this she went to SN to ask about what SN would do for her if she doesn’t testify against her. Of course SN tells her that SY is precious to her and JH is precious to Emily and then there’s YS who is so cute. So she’s basically saying she’ll help her get YS.

Still, I’m glad they exposed themselves so GY and JH are more aware the need to protect YS. SN wants to protect her daughter but want to mess with GY and JH. She said they went crazy when she messed with their parents so now she’s going to mess with their child. Terrible woman.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

lt's mention in last night episode while JH is talking to K, telling him to call the mystery guy to come to Korea.

And K asking JH ' You want to use the last attempt of the plot"

I think JH has been planning a number of plots during the six years and this is the last to use out.

This guy could be working with him in NY. Emily should be knowing him too.

Yes i watch back the episode, i thinl emily doesnt know about this guy name koji..they attack the YB city with this man because they know YB city is precious to SN..SN plan to messed up the laboratory of GY thats why she ask if they can find a trustworthy peraon their, what again shes planning...

Now that Emily caught in the act for taking YS, JH will be very angry, she broke the contract..while everybody angry with EMily i think she will end up telling SN the secret..

• Like 1