Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

22 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

it's the consequence of his choice; he could get revenge without divorcing GY. And what she do now is what she learned from him.

And she could have listen to what he was saying from the beginning but now she is  in the very same position he found himself in now.Its things she could have done differently as well as him.

No one listen for a long time even after he came back, they where all stuck in their little bubble but wanted  lash at at JH.

1.He told them about SN they did not listen

2.He told them to protect the company they dragged their feet and did not listen

3.Emily did not listen

4.GY family never listens

I am tired of blame being place at his feet because of others :rage:

Lets see how they handed being in his shoes for while.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@dramaninja:  You got a point.  Some points.  

HOWEVER, it would have never been a 'series' if lots of bad choices and people not sayin' nothin' when they should have been sayin' sumthin' had not happened.  

HotHunk's family lost their business & lots of $$$.  HotHunk wanted revenge, but SweetGirl didn't want to effect her family, especially her brother, with the news about WitchyFake.  Oh well.  WitchyFake caused SweetGirl's brother's death, loss of their company, and their family home.  Good decision that one. 

It's all a twisted mess.  Granted, HotHunk has tried to behave 'honorably,' not contacting SweetGirl when he returned, saying the boy was hers, etc.  All because he was 'married' to DeRanged.  

DeRanged has to know there is no physical intimacy between them, other than what is required to treat medical conditions.  That is one of the reasons I was laughing when DeRanged was lying on the bed wearing only a towel to get her back treated.  Really?  If he can overlook that, he doesn't consider you of the same species!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Watching EvilPrez & WitchyFake scheme and plot turns my stomach.  Maybe their scheming/lying/plotting is supposed to be acceptable because WitchyFake isn't his daughter, is merely an accomplice, but it's really sick to watch.  If EvilPrez wanted to be rid of his fake daughter, he could arrange for her daughter to be 'kidnapped,' demand the recordings as ransom.  The End of WitchyFake's hold on him.  And, the end of WitchyFake.

@watchumlots  It would be better to kidnap her kid I wonder will she kick up a fuss to demand her kid back.. Fake Dad knows playing with Kids is taboo and SN is going to pay the price for it one way or another..

I think JH better keep a close eye on Emily.. If CDB is alive the only way she can get out of murder for hire is to kill off Emily..

1 hour ago, Leila Essalih said:

it's the consequence of his choice; he could get revenge without divorcing GY. And what she do now is what she learned from him.

@Leila Essalih  Why not divorce when wife don't trust her husband nor be on his side when things go wrong one will get sick of it.. Just like the old saying even a DOG would get tired of being kick.. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

No one listen for a long time even after he came back, they where all stuck in their little bubble but wanted  lash at at JH.

1.He told them about SN they did not listen

2.He told them to protect the company they dragged their feet and did not listen

3.Emily did not listen

4.GY family never listens

I am tired of blame being place at his feet because of others :rage:

Lets see how they handed being in his shoes for while.

WELL SAID @dramaninja  LET THEM ROCK IN THE BOAT FOR NOW

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Eh, wait a hot discussion is going on here. :lol: I didn’t watch the episode and can only guess from what you guys are saying but ultimately I am on JH’s side. Nobody in this drama have suffered or sacrificed more than him. Hopefully he will eventually get rid of Emily or hopefully she dies so he can finally live a peaceful or ordinary life because it has been nothing but chaos for him since meeting SN. What a large dose of bad luck there. 

As to the rest, may their revenge ambitions succeed according to their wishes. SN has it coming.

Also, can somebody tell me how JH chose Emily over GY please? If it’s because he stayed in the hospital with her then I have to wonder if he’s suppose to abandon all human decency considering he’s probably her guardian. If this isn’t the correct guess, how exactly did he choose Emily over GY?

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Eh, wait a hot discussion is going on here. :lol: I didn’t watch the episode and can only guess from what you guys are saying but ultimately I am on JH’s side. Nobody in this drama have suffered or sacrificed more than him. Hopefully he will eventually get rid of Emily or hopefully she dies so he can finally live a peaceful or ordinary life because it has been nothing but chaos for him since meeting SN. What a large dose of bad luck there. 

As to the rest, may their revenge ambitions succeed according to their wishes. SN has it coming.

Also, can somebody tell me how JH chose Emily over GY please? If it’s because he stayed in the hospital with her then I have to wonder if he’s suppose to abandon all human decency considering he’s probably her guardian. If this isn’t the correct guess, how exactly did he choose Emily over GY?

@celebrianna 6yrs ago whwn emily was in the bricks of death JH beg emily to live because if emily died JH said he cant go on with his life either, JH said that this thing happen to emily is not the first time but time time its much worst..

JH stayed by emily side the whole episode, the case against SN not yet solve because of emily and now tgeres a chaos in YB company.The way how JH explain to GY all about emily now is him saying that he cannot abandon emily that easily that why GY told JH that she will just do her own things..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

@dramaninja:  You got a point.  Some points.  

HOWEVER, it would have never been a 'series' if lots of bad choices and people not sayin' nothin' when they should have been sayin' sumthin' had not happened.  

HotHunk's family lost their business & lots of $$$.  HotHunk wanted revenge, but SweetGirl didn't want to effect her family, especially her brother, with the news about WitchyFake.  Oh well.  WitchyFake caused SweetGirl's brother's death, loss of their company, and their family home.  Good decision that one. 

It's all a twisted mess.  Granted, HotHunk has tried to behave 'honorably,' not contacting SweetGirl when he returned, saying the boy was hers, etc.  All because he was 'married' to DeRanged.  

DeRanged has to know there is no physical intimacy between them, other than what is required to treat medical conditions.  That is one of the reasons I was laughing when DeRanged was lying on the bed wearing only a towel to get her back treated.  Really?  If he can overlook that, he doesn't consider you of the same species!  

@watchumlotsjust love your observation.  Maybe JH and I are on the same page as far as Emily is concerned.  Emily's body covered only with towel while getting treatment from JH should have resulted in a steamy scene; however, that scene alone didn't bother JH -- like what I said, I am still confused if Emily is a he or a she.  That's why it feels icky every time Emily tries to get close to JH.

@celebriannaI've said it many times, JH is the one who suffered the most, and no one, even GY was on his side; that is why I don't blame his mom and JB for not divulging anything to GY about JH when he was gone - they were the only one who sympathized on JH - in spite of all the misfortunes, (loss of business,   death of his father), JH was quiet and kept everything to himself.  And because GY's first priority at the time was her family, she chose to grant JH the divorce and allowed him to leave.  They divorced because JH didn't want to involve GY with whatever it was he was planning - the divorce is for him to cut his relationship with GY.  Unfortunately, they had a son and that is one responsibility a guy like JH didn't want to ignore.

@dramaninja- so true!!!  

BTW - in the next episode, GY will probably find the missing cp - she has the blueprint in the Kang house so it would be easy for her to locate it - in HK's room - probably in one of his pillows!!!  :dizzy:

• Like 5

@viyra, you’re so politically incorrect for saying about Emily what I thought in my head. :lol: No doubt she’s a woman but she’s not the type I would find attractive if I was a man. I find SN has a lovely face but her rotten personality and deeds totally erases that attractiveness for me. 

About GY and JH, I wouldn’t consider their “miracle” unfortunate. He’s a lovely little boy. The unfortunate thing to me about GY and JH is that DY ever got involved with SN. I don’t agree all the time with their choices but it doesn’t mean I will condemn them for making bad choices. In fact, I feel bad for them and I hope after all this darkness they will be able to live a better life. Looking back on all the things they went through, it all seem exhausting. I think JH had it by far the most difficult though and now he’s living with some of the consequences of his choices it’s hurting him. Still, I can only wish that some day soon he can emerge from this darkness.

Edit: Okay I watched the episode and objectively I can’t say that JH chose Emily over JH. However, I can say plainly that he’s stupid for saying those things to GY about encouraging Emily to live by saying he could not live without her. That was an asinine thing to disclose. It’s like when a girlfriend or boyfriend ask their significant other about their past relationships. Most sensible people know to avoid the topic all together and here is JH saying those things to her. :weary: And it’s not even like he loves Emily so what nonsense is he spouting to the woman he loves. This a real head desk moment. I do think he needs to be in the doghouse for a while.

Anyway, GY should accomplish her goal but I love that HG for once is holding his ground and has his heart set on JB. She deserves him after wasting 20 years of her youth loving him only. Wow. And she’s never even been married. So I can’t agree with the sentiment that HG should throw JB away for GY. I think it’s more reasonable to say it would be nice if GY found herself a new man. It doesn’t have to be HG whom she rejected in the first place. 

Also, what I find hilarious about the sentiment that HG and GY should hook up is that it’s plain as day in GY’s reaction every time that her body and feelings reject HG. Go look at the time he put the ring on her finger in his office with the reporters. Her expression showed that she was doing something against her heart until she fell into her act with fake smiles. *shudders* Even today when Chairman Jung proposed the marriage her first reaction was unnatural. Nevertheless I want her to do this so that she can also experience the pros and cons of walking the path of revenge. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

l do agree, he could just leave GY and plan his revenge without her but not to divorce her.

He had felt grudges against her as she refuses to take revenge with him that makes him angrier and so he make the most unforgiving mistakes that is to divorce her. And now she is taking revenge is cos of her brother's death but she never say that JH needs to involve and helping her together to fight against SN. JH makes his decision wanting to help her.

GY usually said that they were divorced, they have no relationship now except his son so if she is getting remarry or cohabit with someone is none of his business or does not need to ask from his permission. Anyway, we can see that JH though told HK that she must have her reasons to enter the house to live with them but in his mind and heart, he still feel the bitterness of unwillingly to let her to involve with HK or intimate with him. That is his selfishess.

• Like 4

@fansdrama, how is JH being selfish towards GY when he’s not demanding anything from her? It’s so dishonest to call him selfish when all he’s doing is feeling jealous, hurt and whatever else in his own private space. Or, don’t tell me he’s not even allowed the privacy of his feelings/suffering now? That’s completely absurd! I would agree that he’s selfish if he tried to stop GY but he’s doing nothing of the sort. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna 6yrs ago whwn emily was in the bricks of death JH beg emily to live because if emily died JH said he cant go on with his life either, JH said that this thing happen to emily is not the first time but time time its much worst..

JH stayed by emily side the whole episode, the case against SN not yet solve because of emily and now tgeres a chaos in YB company.The way how JH explain to GY all about emily now is him saying that he cannot abandon emily that easily that why GY told JH that she will just do her own things..

l understand what you mean. JH also says that if Emily's condition getting worse (maybe died), he will fall (as what the chinese subs mean). Will there be any instruction from someone to make sure that nothing must happen to Emily?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@fansdrama, how is JH being selfish towards GY when he’s not demanding anything from her? It’s so dishonest to call him selfish when all he’s doing is feeling jealous, hurt and whatever else in his own private space. Or, don’t tell me he’s not even allowed the privacy of his feelings/suffering now? That’s completely absurd! I would agree that he’s selfish if he tried to stop GY but he’s doing nothing of the sort. 

Alright, l could use the wrong word, sorry about that. But l just hope that he doesn't need to feel jealousy and bitterness when he sees HK and GY together. They are just having an act and are a fake couple.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Alright, l could use the wrong word, sorry about that. But l just hope that he doesn't need to feel jealousy and bitterness when he sees HK and GY together. They are just having a act and are a fake couple.

@fansdrama, can I make a joke with you? :lol: Are you human? :lol: If you’re a human being you should know that many times human beings feel things that they cannot control even when they don’t want to feel them. Have you ever felt jealous when a friend achieve more than you? Have you ever felt jealous if someone you like is dating someone else? Sometimes human beings don’t want to feel that way but feel that way nonetheless. I see these things in my workplace all the time, for example. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@fansdrama, can I make a joke with you? :lol: Are you human? :lol: If you’re a human being you should know that many times human beings feel things that they cannot control even when they don’t want to feel them. Have you ever felt jealous when a friend achieve more than you? Have you ever felt jealous if someone you like is dating someone else? Sometimes human beings don’t want to feel that way but feel that way nonetheless. I see these things in my workplace all the time, for example. 

I have to agree on this sometimes one does feel jealous of things others have and u dont .... JH being a little jealous about HK and GY is only right and he should too....if he really love GY

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

:D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I have to agree on this sometimes one does feel jealous of things others have and u dont .... JH being a little jealous about HK and GY is only right and he should too....if he really love GY

Undoubtedly he should feel jealous otherwise his feelings for GY must be insignificant. I mean, who could stand another person touching or getting close to the person they love? It’s unnatural not to feel anything even though he has no right to say or do anything about the situation.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Undoubtedly he should feel jealous otherwise his feelings for GY must be insignificant. I mean, who could stand another person touching or getting close to the person they love? It’s unnatural not to feel anything even though he has no right to say or do anything about the situation.

Exactly I know I saw some flickers of displease in his expression when HK hold GY

• Like 4

I'm beginning to like JH more now that he is suffering, just as GY suffered. I really am disappointed in the morbid overtone of this drama, though. I mean, gosh, every day there's some awful, gut-wrenching turn of events. Where's the comic relief that dramas usually have, you know the clueless characters that are suppose to be funny? I don't think I've cracked a laugh. :anguished: Given, the kids are precious but then something happens that tears at your heart. 

Pertaining to JH, Blaise Pascal said: The heart has its reason which the reason knows nothing of.  Meaning I will never understand the choices he made, but then this is drama-land - I'm not suppose to understand it. 

• Like 4