[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The text preview for episode 96 says JH finds the hideout where Jung is keeping CDB. Sena signs a contract agreement with Koji to do business. HG begins an internal audit of YB group or YB City. I’m not sure if it’s the entire group or just a segment of their business.

As to the clips from today’s episode, it looks like GY held her own against mafia Chairman. I see some expression on his face that makes it seem like she rankled him. Also, could it be that HG has grown a backbone? He came home to find the three criminals in the sitting room waiting for him and someone must have said something unkind about JB and he stood up for her??? and then went upstairs against their wishes. As to Sena, the way she talks to GY continues to irks me. I’m longing for the day when she’s groveling before GY. And yes GY and JH told her parents about Baek. Poor parents were visibly shaken by the news. To think their son’s killer just walked in the place and they served him and showed him hospitality. 

@viyra, the police needs proof that Baek killed DY and apparently none was provided because there’s no evidence and the witness was missing. All the other evidence like the video of him meeting with Sena would be considered circumstancial evidence even in US courts. They need CDB who probably would sing like a canary on the witness stand now since Baek definitely tried to kill him too. He would have probably been a hostile witness for the case against Baek but not anymore since he will most likely not have any good feelings towards Baek.

12 hours ago, fansdrama said:

31st December (Monday)

Two consecutive broadcasts (103 & 104 episodes)

There will no broadcast on 28th December (Friday)

(It is replaced by 2018 KBS Music Festival )

Thnks for this update @fansdrama  So we will go out with a bang two episodes back to back.. It would be nice to see SN screaming she's innocent in her prison get up..

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

the police needs proof that Baek killed DY and apparently none was provided because there’s no evidence and the witness was missing. All the other evidence like the video of him meeting with Sena would be considered circumstancial evidence even in US courts. They need CDB who probably would sing like a canary on the witness stand now since Baek definitely tried to kill him too. He would have probably been a hostile witness for the case against Baek but not anymore since he will most likely not have any good feelings towards Baek.

@celebrianna & @viyra  Oh Yes you can best believe CDB is going to sing like a bird.. He's the witness to DY murder and he'll testify against Sena.. She order the kidnapping and the killing of Emily.. CDB knows this is the only way for him to live.. I have a feeling he has a lot more to tell when it comes to Fake Dad..  

No text prevew ?

13 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Thnks for this update @fansdrama  So we will go out with a bang two episodes back to back.. It would be nice to see SN screaming she's innocent in her prison get up..

@celebrianna & @viyra  Oh Yes you can best believe CDB is going to sing like a bird.. He's the witness to DY murder and he'll testify against Sena.. She order the kidnapping and the killing of Emily.. CDB knows this is the only way for him to live.. I have a feeling he has a lot more to tell when it comes to Fake Dad..  

No text prevew ?

Yes, here’s what I got from the text preview:

The text preview for episode 96 says JH finds the hideout where Jung is keeping CDB. Sena signs a contract agreement with Koji to do business. HG begins an internal audit of YB group or YB City. I’m not sure if it’s the entire group or just a segment of their business.

YoonSoo is so cute, how he runs to his dad and HotHunk snatched him :wub: It's interesting that YoonSoo usually is friendly and sociable with strangers, but he didn't accept Chief Baek's money and he was serious (he didn't smile at him)... As if he felt Chief Baek's evilness.:unsure:

I knew that GaYoung won't get married with HyunKi. She made Evil ExChairman angry and I loved her boldness against him. :lol: When she trembled because of Chief Baek, I hoped that HotHunk would console her. Then HotHunk told HyunKi that he wanted to hug her but he couldn't because of circumstances and Emily.

I think Emily already would give up HotHunk, but she can't. She said that STILL can't always live without him. I suspect, she can't because of their contract (not fully because of her obsession). But it's good that GY spoke out her emotions and she was honest, and she didn't give in because of Emily's suicide. 

I don't know, CDB can be reliable witness, because he is sick, he can't talk ( I guess he was without oxygen for a long time). Maybe HotHunk will plan to take away him to secret place. The end game is really, slowly coming :D  I like new "japanese' guy, he really scam Evil Witch professionally... I was afraid that he would be in Evil's Witch spell, but not. I liked when he said that he gives candy to crying child :D He didn't fall for Evil Witch's fake, innocent crying, although she does well :lol:

18 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I’m really hoping this wedding order by mafia Chairman will be ignored because frankly there aren’t many episodes left to deal with this complication along with sending Sena, Fake daddy and Mafia Chairman to jail, getting back YB City, catching CDB and making sure he stays locked up, jailing Baek, dealing with JB health issues and relationship issues, dealing with contract wife and possibly her leverage over JH, etc.

@celebrianna  I think the chairman might take GY up on her offer.. Getting GY married to HG will keep YB city in the family.. Chairman nees to keep GY close to control Beak.

47 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

The text preview for episode 96 says JH finds the hideout where Jung is keeping CDB. Sena signs a contract agreement with Koji to do business. HG begins an internal audit of YB group or YB City. I’m not sure if it’s the entire group or just a segment of their business.

Thanks.. I bet it's YB city SN sign the contract and maybe the shares are gone.. Wait until she finds out JH snatch up everything she had.. She's going to go nuts..:crazy:

35 minutes ago, csancsy said:

YoonSoo is so cute, how he runs to his dad and HotHunk snatched him :wub: It's interesting that YoonSoo usually is friendly and sociable with strangers, but he didn't accept Chief Baek's money and he was serious (he didn't smile at him)... As if he felt Chief Baek's evilness.:unsure:

I knew that GaYoung won't get married with HyunKi. She made Evil ExChairman angry and I loved her boldness against him. :lol: When she trembled because of Chief Baek, I hoped that HotHunk would console her. Then HotHunk told HyunKi that he wanted to hug her but he couldn't because of circumstances and Emily.

I think Emily already would give up HotHunk, but she can't. She said that STILL can't always live without him. I suspect, she can't because of their contract (not fully because of her obsession). But it's good that GY spoke out her emotions and she was honest, and she didn't give in because of Emily's suicide. 

I don't know, CDB can be reliable witness, because he is sick, he can't talk ( I guess he was without oxygen for a long time). Maybe HotHunk will plan to take away him to secret place. The end game is really, slowly coming :D  I like new "japanese' guy, he really scam Evil Witch professionally... I was afraid that he will be in Evil's Witch spell, but not. I liked when he said that he gives candy to crying child :D He didn't fall for Evil Witch's fake, innocent crying, although she does well :lol:

Thanks for the summary and everything that you said is exactly what I got from seeing the clips even though I didn’t understand much of what was said. However, I still got the gist of the scenes and I knew GY rankled Jung’s dominance. I saw from the expression on her face that she was pushing back in a smart way. He seemed upset when she got up to leave.

I also knew the contract wife responded to GY by pretty much repeating what she normally says. I could tell from their expressions. However, I am curious about her literal words because there is still a certain mystery behind their contract marriage that we don’t know. What exactly is he running from and so on...I am curious about that.

I watched the subbed episode and from the English subs I don’t get that anything is holding the contract wife back from letting go of JH. She clearly just wants to cling to him because she still believes that she can’t live without him. She told GY that she (GY) is living without JH just fine. So, I guess the contract wife is going to continue to cling to JH whom she knows and admits does not love her. She said that she’s the wife on paper and GY is the woman with his child and I guess they will have to fight against each other. I say JH need to take care of this problem of his clingy contract wife but he’s busy elsewhere. 

GY finally asks JH if the contract wife has something on him and if that’s why he won’t divorce her. She told him that Sena told her and he denied that the contract wife has something on him. He would even make me believe it if I hadn’t heard the contract wife threaten him twice about it.

I was surprised when GY’s father told her mother that JH should be around I guess to protect the house because he felt safe when JH showed up after what happened. He said something like it would be nice that when he come to the restaurant he would say he’s home instead and go into the room next door to sleep with his child. I guess he’s seeing the value of having him around. 

GY really let Jung have it in a roundabout way. When she was done with him he finally decided he doesn’t want her as a niece-in-law. I just love how GY brought up YB City and that it was built on the grave of her father-in-law whom she respected. It really got under mafia Chairman ‘s skin that she asked for that much as a price for marriage. He decided to disown her. :lol: She also told him that YB City is a ticking bomb ready to explode so the three criminals are trying to put their heads together on guard against her, JH and probably HG.

HG really grew a backbone. I’m proud of him. I hope he continues to change into a stronger person. 

Ep 94 & 95 w/Eng subs:

FORGET the HotHeir & NiceSis couple.  I'm done with them.  

HOWEVER, if my mother ever calls someone to tell them I have a tumor in my uterus... Can't even imagine.

AND, YES, this KDrama too has someone with 'weak uterus walls.'  TMI - TMI - TMI - TMI - TMI - TMI - TMI

Chief Baek is running around trying to intimidate everyone.  

How can he just be waltzing around town, into/out of the EvilCEO's office?  

WHY WHY WHY doesn't someone just beat him to a pulp, he will wait quietly after a good KDrama beat down.

UnStableMable wants SweetGirl to cede HotHunk.  

WHY WHY WHY would her family take food to UnStableMable unless it had cyanide in it?

How can one fake Japanese guy run all over town claiming to be Ludici's rep and no one doubts him?  He pops-in, has a sip of tea, drops a proposal that looks like a PowerPoint and jams.  Nothing fake there.

Can't believe the way WitchyFake, a FAKE, is bad-mouthing her 'brother' to the other evil-doers in the room.   

I am hoping they don't repent, but all go DOWN.  

We will know how the Writer pulls it off, Monday, Dec 31!  That is New Year's Eve!!!  

So there's no broadcast on 12/24, 12/26 and 12/27?   I will be away during those days but will take my laptop with me because there's no way I'm gonna miss out on the discussions in this forum.  By the time I come back to LA, there will be less stress about this  drama. 

9 hours ago, viyra said:

So there's no broadcast on 12/24, 12/26 and 12/27?   I will be away during those days but will take my laptop with me because there's no way I'm gonna miss out on the discussions in this forum.  By the time I come back to LA, there will be less stress about this  drama. 

Wishing you a safe travel @viyra 

As I watch today's episode it seems that the men looking for JH caught up with Emily Mom and she begged her Mom not to tell where they was at..  But JH made a call to whom ever it was and my guess is he told them to hold on he'll come to LA after he finishes up there..

HG doing his own investigation and came across a lot crooked stuff.. He even end up with the contract SN just signed withs JH fake Japanese.. After kearning her office was raided she went straight to her safe deposit box and got the recordings.. To obtain her contract back she took them right to HG who un return showed her a book of her illegal doings in that company..

What kind of mother only discuss her work with her daughter.. SN has nothing else to talk about with her child.. She must ot have a clue to her childs interest or her favorite foods.. I think even fake dad told her to give the Lil girl back to GY family..   

@sava2sava, thanks for the information. As bad as it might be for JH, hopefully it will lead to getting rid of the contract wife. Yeah, I know I’m too single-minded on the need to get rid of the contract wife but I truly cannot stand her.

I really want to relish watching SN get take down. Her arrogance really annoys me. It’s about time she get what is coming to her.

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, thanks for the information. As bad as it might be for JH, hopefully it will lead to getting rid of the contract wife. Yeah, I know I’m too single-minded on the need to get rid of the contract wife but I truly cannot stand her.

I really want to relish watching SN get take down. Her arrogance really annoys me. It’s about time she get what is coming to her.

@celebrianna  Her down fall started today.. Once she realizes she's been had she'll run to Emily with one last proposition and dumb Emily will fall for it especially if she thinks it would keep JH with her for good.. 

Another thing is all hell will break a loose once they finds out that JH got his hands on CDB.. SN will have to deal with a lot on her plate rying to stsy outt of jail after she brcomes broke and Fake Dad or Uncle will help her because HG has those recordings which he might had over to JH or GY..

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  Her down fall started today.. Once she realizes she's been had she'll run to Emily with one last proposition and dumb Emily will fall for it especially if she thinks it would keep JH with her for good.. 

Another thing is all hell will break a loose once they finds out that JH got his hands on CDB.. SN will have to deal with a lot on her plate rying to stsy outt of jail after she brcomes broke and Fake Dad or Uncle will help her because HG has those recordings which he might had over to JH or GY..

Contract wife has pretty much been useless lately so I guess SN using her would give her something to do now. I saw in the text preview that GY will find out about a person tomorrow through the contract wife’s information. So I don’t know if it’s the news that JH found CDB or if it’s the news that people from the US are after JH. 

Also, the text preview mentioned SN and the recordings. I guess things are really gearing up for her.

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I have nothing to comment about this episode and maybe for the upcoming one because as what we expected SN's downfall together with chairman jung and fakedad will be around the corner..i just want to see GY and JH with YS, HK and JB be back together...

One thing i can only say about this episode, at the end Emily will be the reason why JH will be caught by this US people..she stick with JH like a glue claiming she cant live without her but at the end JH being together with her make JH life more dangerous...In the preview i can see that the US people keep calling emily and harassing her about JH if this US people find Emily whereabouts in SK they will surely come and find JH...

@joan0528  JH made a phione call to them saying that he wiould come to LA where they at once he finishes there.. If Emily finds out he plans to go their she'll tell whee they are because she knows if he go on his own and get out of whatever he's running from she can kiss him goodbye never to see him again.. So my thoughts will be she'll team up one last time with SN and snatch up YS.. SN will put everything on the line using YS to get back her bargaining chips.. Thus will come to everyones downfall.. GY has never tikd her son ot to go with SN again even if she says he's going to play with his cousin..

28 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I have nothing to comment about this episode and maybe for the upcoming one because as what we expected SN's downfall together with chairman jung and fakedad will be around the corner..i just want to see GY and JH with YS, HK and JB be back together...

One thing i can only say about this episode, at the end Emily will be the reason why JH will be caught by this US people..she stick with JH like a glue claiming she cant live without her but at the end JH being together with her make JH life more dangerous...In the preview i can see that the US people keep calling emily and harassing her about JH if this US people find Emily whereabouts in SK they will surely come and find JH...

l agree, JH will be found by the US man because of Emily. If she leave Korea, they won't know where he is.

GY came to know about JH weakness soon from someone who want to meet her. Does Emily set up this person to meet GY?

GY confronts JH (tmr episode) and pressing him to tell her what really happened to him when he was in America six years ago.

l don't think SN will send SY to GH's family yet unless she is in jail.

SY will turn into a spoilt brat if she continues to live with her mum, she has been teaching her all the wrong things.

25 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think JH will tell GY the truth about what happen 6yrs ago..im just confused hahaha are they really US people? Why they talk korean language?..

Because America have people of many languages living here. :lol: They could be Korean folks who became US citizens or learned the language while growing up in the US.

So we can conclude that JH past will takeover the plot soon. I guess now there would be more of an explanation for the marriage contract. Maybe it would help to make GY more understanding of why JH married another woman and reinforce it in contract wife’s head that her marriage is indeed a contract. Her so called love is too selfish to let go of JH so maybe this is the only way although it can’t be good for JH that he has to face his dark past. However, it’s better to face the consequences now and try to survive them before involving GY and YS.

Thank you chingus, for the recap on today's episode -  it's just like watching the episode itself.  Finally, puzzle pieces being put together.  Like most of you here, I want to see some sweet moments between GY and JH and of course, some happy family moments with YS. 

@sava2sava- thank you, dear - not going too far this time - my kids are holding me hostage since I don't like going out ever since I retired. 

Archived