[Drama 2018] When Time Stops, 시간이 멈추는 그 때

0ly40

It looks  like the brother-in-law (con-man) and the loan shark wanted to get the building hence the conman tricked KSA's father... he thought that his brother-in-law would sell the building after he had run away, however this didn't happen. That's why her father died in an accident, they thought that the brother-in-law would sell the building as he would become her guardian. Yet he made a mistake unaware that KSA was already an adult. 

I also see a connection between the precious things (vase, paintings aso) and the disappearance of people with abilities. These objects could have belonged to people with abilities. 

@ktcjdrama @thistle @celebrianna @Mau_Cherry

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33, it is very sad to see KSA wrapped up in paying the debt off especially when it really stemmed from her maternal uncle’s greediness. Although I think KSA’s father walked right into that trap and he shares a part in the blame, from the backstory  I have a soft spot for the man. More and more I was afraid for KSA because things were getting dangerous but I’m glad that JW now knows her story. Maybe he could assist her in some way since the intimidation tactics of Mr. Loan Shark is becoming bolder. By the way, I wonder why JW’s ability is under the radar to the reaper people. Then again, perhaps they are aware of him but he’s successfully evaded them.

Still waiting for episode 4 complete subs on Viki.

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It looks  like the brother-in-law (con-man) and the loan shark wanted to get the building hence the conman tricked KSA's father... he thought that his brother-in-law would sell the building after he had run away, however this didn't happen. That's why her father died in an accident, they thought that the brother-in-law would sell the building as he would become her guardian. Yet he made a mistake unaware that KSA was already an adult. 

I also see a connection between the precious things (vase, paintings aso) and the disappearance of people with abilities. These objects could have belonged to people with abilities. 

@ktcjdrama @thistle @celebrianna @Mau_Cherry

Theres also that mysterious chairwoman that was with the loan shark during that scene in ep 1 when the shark tells the real estate agent to deceive KSA. I am wondering what they are scheming besides getting the building. Redevelopment too?

Here’s a few things that I beg you guys to help me figure out.

1) who is the girl in basement’s dreams? Is she his mother or KSA or another girl? I think his mother because also the rim reaper was drawn to the bracelet and maybe they are parents. In  the very end of ep 4 right before ending credits, we see the guy basement works with giving the bracelet to another man. Basements dad?

2) why is KSA able to not be frozen in basement’s time freeze?

*3)* I have been wondering this since I saw the grim reaper in the first episode make the little boy disappear into dust. He also disappears in family photo as if when they come to reap the soul of a person with an ability, they also get rid of their existence as if they were never there. If that is the case, then what about people with abilities that have children? If they are taken by grim reaper, how can a child think their own parent doesn’t exist like that father and sister did about their son/brother? I hope this question makes sense because I am very confused myself on the whole ‘rules’ for hunting down those with an ability. I was thinking if maybe KSAs mom had one and maybe it also explains why she’s immune to it?

Now this is one interesting drama.. I'm wondering is the reaper the father of basement.. There is some kind of strong connection between the two since the reaper felt basement reaction and heard the name father..  These old artifact and the bracelet has something kind of connection.. It has something to do with people memories.. Which I had wonder about how is it that none of the reapers has no memories of past life..  And somehow the broker played a part in the bracelet heist maybe someone died.. 

Another part of the story is the old halmoni.. The disapperance of her children has something to do with her wanting a second chance which allowed her to stay with her G/son but yet she refused to teach him how to properly use his abilities.. Also how is it that he and the girl could recognizes each skill.. 

I have yet to understand how KSA can still stay in his time when he stop the time.. 

@bebebisous33  I'm really going to pay close attention to this one it's sort of mind boggling

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Now this is one interesting drama.. I'm wondering is the reaper the father of basement.. There is some kind of strong connection between the two since the reaper felt basement reaction and heard the name father..  These old artifact and the bracelet has something kind of connection.. It has something to do with people memories.. Which I had wonder about how is it that none of the reapers has no memories of past life..  And somehow the broker played a part in the bracelet heist maybe someone died.. 

Another part of the story is the old halmoni.. The disapperance of her children has something to do with her wanting a second chance which allowed her to stay with her G/son but yet she refused to teach him how to properly use his abilities.. Also how is it that he and the girl could recognizes each skill.. 

I have yet to understand how KSA can still stay in his time when he stop the time.. 

@bebebisous33  I'm really going to pay close attention to this one it's sort of mind boggling

Share the same thought with you, the drama becomes more and more interesting with a lot of need to answer questions :lol::lol:

The old artifact man for sure knew sth about JW's past, he's so suspicious from ep 1 when he told JW to move out his apartment :rolleyes: 

And yeah the recently story about the halmoni with his grandson so strange, she met MW before and alive until now?

Sun Ah, Joon Woo & In Sub love line too cute & hilarious sometimes, they are doing great & the chemistry is so good :love: 

Writer nim, better give us all the answers, dying of curiosity already...

Btw Joon Woo ya, why so handsome baby? everytime you on screen it becomes a fashion show indeed, love all the outfits, so gorgeous with all kind of shirt here :wub: well done with your comeback drama, my dearest! & welcome back to drama land for a very long time  :lol:

I still waiting for your OST desperately :bawling:

7e776ab42b35cb6b9224.jpg

@sava2sava I also believe that the main reaper is JW's father. The voice sounded like coming from a little boy.

I think that the antique ahjussi wants to stop this system... he could definitely be god. He said that he was responsible for all this. No special gifts... but he doesn't want to erase people and their memories.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@sava2sava I also believe that the main reaper is JW's father. The voice sounded like coming from a little boy.

I think that the antique ahjussi wants to stop this system... he could definitely be god. He said that he was responsible for all this. No special gifts... but he doesn't want to erase people and their memories.

@bebebisous33  This is the reason I ask the question was basement the reapers father.. Because of the Lil boys voice and reaper seemed to respond to basement reaction.. Which also leads me to question  If the antique Ahjussi is god then just who is the nut job in white..  I find him ridiculous is he supposed to be god assistant or something..  Did antique Ahjussi recognized basement.? Also whats going on with collecting these souls and placing them all in the same vase.. I mean if these evil souls are all placed in one vase and the assistans are drinking them wouldn't that have some kind of effect on them over a period of time.. 

This one keeps me on my toes and my mind wondering all over the place..Don't get me wrong because the more mystery that's tied up in this drama the more intrested I become.. And the upcoming episodes seems like she's going to have to work with him.. Where is all these gangsters coming from.. I mean reapers are there to collect souls not get involved with the living..

56 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@bebebisous33  This is the reason I ask the question was basement the reapers father.. Because of the Lil boys voice and reaper seemed to respond to basement reaction.. Which also leads me to question  If the antique Ahjussi is god then just who is the nut job in white..  I find him ridiculous is he supposed to be god assistant or something..  Did antique Ahjussi recognized basement.? Also whats going on with collecting these souls and placing them all in the same vase.. I mean if these evil souls are all placed in one vase and the assistans are drinking them wouldn't that have some kind of effect on them over a period of time.. 

This one keeps me on my toes and my mind wondering all over the place..Don't get me wrong because the more mystery that's tied up in this drama the more intrested I become.. And the upcoming episodes seems like she's going to have to work with him.. Where is all these gangsters coming from.. I mean reapers are there to collect souls not get involved with the living..

It could be that the god assistant, despite wearing a white suit, has taken control over the grim reapers and is abusing his authorities. Remember that the man in white said that before, they used to kill people with abilities but what if in reality, their job was different in the first place. They were sent to collect the souls... however at some point, the man in white discovered the people with abilities and wanted to get their abilities. Then we shouldn't forget that the female grim reaper almost killed an innocent woman!! So her death was not programmed!! As you can see, the grim reapers don't follow orders... they are sent to discover the ones with abilities. 

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It could be that the god assistant, despite wearing a white suit, has taken control over the grim reapers and is abusing his authorities. Remember that the man in white said that before, they used to kill people with abilities but what if in reality, their job was different in the first place. They were sent to collect the souls... however at some point, the man in white discovered the people with abilities and wanted to get their abilities. Then we shouldn't forget that the female grim reaper almost killed an innocent woman!! So her death was not programmed!! As you can see, the grim reapers don't follow orders... they are sent to discover the ones with abilities. 

@bebebisous33 I had wonder this also was the reapers jobs was to collect souls.. Maybe adressing the man in white as god assistant could actually be Satan.. As they say all shapes sizes and colors.. Why is he in white when white represents the opposite of what he's doing.. I'm still curious to why is they drinking from those vases.. Is the soul drinking giving them some kind of empowerment.. Yet the ones that could change there faces seems not to be time stoppers..  How is it that JW didn't become a reaper..  This is my biggest question why he isn't out collecting souls with his dad.. Whomever the man that collected his fathers soul make a deal with him like halmoni did..?  

Now from reading your comment giving more deeper and dark thoughts on his position in all of this.. 

New OST of At The Moment released today, the melody really beautiful :wub:

[At The Moment 시간이 멈추는 그때 OST] Han Seung Yeon (한승연) - The Temperature of Time (시간의 온도)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMou1AH0Kw0&feature=youtu.be

Keep calm and wait for Hyun Joong's OST :bawling:

<衛星劇場2018年11月>韓国ドラマ キム・ヒョンジュン主演最新作の 『時間が止まるその時(原題)』 30秒予告 New preview of the drama to be aired in Japan on Nov 13th, let's count down!!! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV70MT-9RYc&feature=youtu.be

@sava2sava I have just finished watching the episode 5 and a detail caught my attention: When the grim reaper was waiting in front of Basement's flat, another grim reaper joined him and told him that god was looking for him. Then in the next scene, we see the grim reaper meeting the man in the white suit... therefore we have to come to the conclusion that the man in the white suit is acting as god. However, I doubt that this is his real identity, especially after hearing that he had dreams which made him uneasy. Like I had written before, the man in the white suit usurped the power and started acting as god. There is a reason why he sent grim reapers hunting down people with skills, it seems that they represent a thread to him. Then these people with abilities are only caught because they use their power for their own interest and by doing so commit crimes. However, our hero was not really caught as he never committed any crime:

- stealing the painting... it didn't belong to the French museum

- the bracelet: he wanted to buy it legally

Actually, he gained no profit from it as he didn't sell any thing. 

That's why the grim reaper didn't mention him to god in the episode 5.

Archived