[Drama 2018] When Time Stops, 시간이 멈추는 그 때

0ly40

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Don't get me wrong but I have nothing against the actor. Fact is that the actor was in the center of the media and his popularity dropped. I felt that the director tried to avoid kisses, especially with the only one we got. He immediately changed the perspective. It felt awkward and revealed the lack of passion.    

I love this ending, warm & gentle ending though I don't really like the open ending style before :lol: not a bad idea if they going to make season 2 for the drama because everything about JW in the past before he became a reaper we did not know yet :flushed:

For the kissing scene I think it looked beautiful, not terrible or awkward at all, only me think that? :hushed: and the one in the past really lovely and cute too but kind of sad to me, with the background song (The Maze), it made me cried when watching this scene...:bawling:

Last episode did not have any kissing scene maybe because at that time Hyun Joong was sick pretty badly, anyway it's just our fans thought :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived