[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, minseojoon said:

PSJ's ice cream IG was a late post that is if it was after episode 8.... because they finished filming episode 8 on Tuesday night according to the camera's man's IG post. And PSJ waited til episode 8 aired to post it...you know..sweet like the kiss he just had...LOL

Stupid me at first I didnt realize his ice cream and 'sweet' post was about his kissing scene in eps 8 lol. .hmm psj you cant hide your excitement huh. I guess it's really sweet for him to kiss pmy :rolleyes::lol:

And they also ate ice cream together, since pmy stylist also post the similar post. .okay my heart need to calm down, I already imagine them being lovely eating ice cream together :rolleyes:

• Like 8

Though chances of getting a heart attack is very high, but I CANNOT stop playing the kissing scene over and over again. It was one of the most beautiful and romantic kissing scene I've seen in dramaland. LOVE IT! 2018new_xin_thumb.png2018new_xin_thumb.png2018new_xin_thumb.png

4X0CMqJ.gif

BoAZM3h.gif

6KkejBq.gif

z09u8nZ.gif

a2PFiuZ.gif

• Like 11

Well I first saw PMY in the Netflix variety show 'Busted'. With a team full of fools like Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Jongmin and Lee Kwangsoo, PMY was the carry of the group and I must say I was impressed. In this drama, her beauty had me completely smitten. The acting is on point too. The way she expressed subtleties with her eyes is a pleasure to behold.

I saw PSJ first in 'Fight for My Way'. I thought that performance was decent but nothing too impressive. This drama tho is something else. The character's excessive narcissism is supposed to be funny, but the character shouldn't be treated as a joke. Too much narcissism might make the character irritating or flamboyant, while being too conservative will surely make it bland. PSJ nailed it just right.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry everyone I havent made the compilation post of their similarities yet because I was busy. I wont compile in one post, I will post little by little whenever I have time

This is one of the memorable similarities from them, I think it's really important for a relationship. I got goosebumps bacause their answer are really similar almost like a copy paste lol

About marriage and dating

Park Seo Joon : Actually I’ve always wanted to get married, and I don’t necessarily have to get married late. If I meet a person whom I do not want to lose, I can get married anytime. When I look at children especially, I have a greater desire to get married

Park Min Young : I always thought of getting married. Ever since I wished that I could have someone trully on my side in this life. There are a lot of baby shows these days, they are so cute

Both of them have really similar answers. They want to get married right away when they meet someone they really loved. They also mentioned the same thing, they like children. It's nice to see they have same thought of marriage. IF they could fall in love after the drama end I can see them as new song song couple (lol their first name is also same 'parkpark') who dated secretly then announce later that they would get married lol. What do you think guys? :D

To be continued :lol:

Source interview Here Here

• Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@baby.hae

Keep it coming!!!! I know from past interviews, PMY wanted to get married by the time she's 35...so couple more years. Soooooo.....it would be perfect timing....LOL.

So I did my detective work when PSJ took this picture.

006kRk8kgy1fsr6amhevfj30u00zxx6p.jpg&key

I believe they were taking a break while filming ep. 7. If you remembered the scene where LYJ was in the car with his BFF.  It looked like they were in the downtown area where the ice cream parlor was at. Same shirt and watch on.

7C9UkHl.gif

So he took the picture before filming episode 8 (obviously knew they'll be filming a kissing scene in the next episode). He saved the picture until episode 8 air date to post on his IG..."sweet as in episode 8".....the sweet kiss....LOL

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Sum Babe said:

Haha I think staffs of PMY and PSJ ưent to beach together. They ate and watched Ep8 and posted the kissing scene on their IG. The two team are getting closed :D

Oh!!! What are their IG names? I would like to check it out! :D

1 hour ago, katty27 said:

Thanks for the lovely video Katty27! :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sum Babe said:

PMY and PSJ stylist post this on IG story, lol 

Omg thank you!! Looks like they watched from same place? So they probably went to drink and watch the drama together. .hmmmm

I just realized when pmy stylist posted this, she also tagged psj stylists. .one of psj stylists also leave a comment under this post hmmmmm

Why they are so close this fast? I dont even remember pmy had a project with psj before, I think they just meet in this drama. Not only psj and pmy who look really close since bts episode 1 but also their stylists :o

Totally suspicious -_-

Update : oh gosh psj just posted on his ig, the background is totally same with their stylists place when they watched kiss scene together. So since pmy stylists were there too, thats mean both psj and pmy watched their kiss scene together???????? OMGGG!!! WHATS THEIR REACTION I WANT TO KNOW SJSMKSKS

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

They went to beach and watched ep8 together. You can see PSJ's manager also with them. Lol 

and you guys see the last post in PSJ Ig. He went with the staffs  and I'm sure PMY were there too :)))

Sorry I missed your prev post :( you already said it, and yes you are right they were together!!

I wonder if they filming there? But whataver it is I'm so happy that means both psj and pmy watched their kiss scene together (lol I want to see their reaction!!!) And we get new info now that pmy and psj stylists are also really close, not just our otp. Omg this is really suspicious lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sum Babe said:

They went to beach and watched ep8 together. You can see PSJ's manager also with them. Lol 

and you guys see the last post in PSJ Ig. He went with the staffs  and I'm sure PMY were there too :)))

Wait...how do you know they were at the beach?

The place they were watching the kissing scene looked like somebody's house, and yes PSJ was there because of his IG post and the wall was the same. But it could just be him, his stylist, manager and PMY's stylist hanging out together at somebody's house and watch the ep? And PMY wasn't there?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

The place they were watching the kissing scene looked like somebody's house, and yes PSJ was there because of his IG post and the wall was the same. But it could just be him, his stylist, manager and PMY's stylist hanging out together at somebody's house and watch the ep? And PMY wasn't there?

They went together, I meant two team. PSJ staff post story in IG in the beach. I fogot to cap it. But you can see PMY stylist were with PSJ team. So I can confimr PMY was there too. You can see the hairstyle in clip PSJ posted in his IG. I think they filmed on the beach. And after set, they hang out together. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

The place they were watching the kissing scene looked like somebody's house, and yes PSJ was there because of the his IG and the wall was the same. But it could just be him, his stylist, manager and PMY's stylist hanging out together at somebody's house and watch the ep? And PMY didn't wasn't there?

the place is not somebody's house.it looks like a typical korean restaurant. it seems that psj&his staff and pmy&her staff had dinner together watching ep.8

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That's awesome if it's true!!!!! I wish we got more hint/proof...if only PMY posted something...LOL

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

the place is not somebody's house.it looks like a typical korean restaurant. it seems that psj&his staff and pmy&her staff had dinner together watching ep.8

I guess....a house wouldn't have alcohol bottle pictures on the wall...LOL

If only somebody posted pictures of the beach....cause I know PMY loves beaches...

OMG...just had a thought...those two have romantic walk along the beach...just the two of them :wub: Not filming of course....lol

• Like 10