[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Park Min Young is very careful with her private life.... you will seldom see her post pictures of her hanging out with friends but thanks to MEC....I think that show helped her alot....she became more open after.... can freely talk about her friendship with some male actors.  I am just so happy for her.

Though I have my own personal favorite among her onscreen partners.... but whomever she chooses I will definitely support.  She said in her latest interview... that looks are no longer as important to her as when she was younger... she just wants someone who can make her laugh and talk too :love:

• Like 14

I noticed one thing when I saw PSJ kissing another actress. oh my. Please notice to his hand on his co-star's neck. I think you will understand what I mean. His hand holds both sides of his partner's neck, while with PMY, his hand holds her neck of the back. It will make her head closer to him ... i dont think i delulu when i watched many times to that video :sweatingbullets: please watch and see what i mean.... ( i dont know more, i just watched PSJ with Fight on screen and BTS   ) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, yuyu0389 said:

I noticed one thing when I saw PSJ kissing another actress. oh my. Please notice to his hand on his co-star's neck. I think you will understand what I mean. His hand holds both sides of his partner's neck, while with PMY, his hand holds her entire throat. It will make her head closer to him ... i dont think i delulu when i watched many times to that video :sweatingbullets: please watch and see what i mean.... ( i dont know more, i just watched PSJ with Fight on screen and BTS   ) 

Lol somebody mentioned in WWSK that Park Min YOung's hair became undone after that kissing scene now it's about PSJ's hand hahaha.  OK I have to go now and re-watch that scene and see it for myself.  

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

From the pic ...her hair was not undone...yes have sacrificed my time...lol...but he caught a strand from her ponytail...but yes that means multiple takes ....:wub::w00t:

Agreed it was part of her pony tail that PSJ caught when he pulled her in for the kiss. And yes in other shots it wasn't there lol

I think we already know that they took a lot of shots to get that beautiful kiss scene -- and that a few of those tight shots involved having PMY stand on an apple box because of height difference.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

From the pic ...her hair was not undone...yes have sacrificed my time...lol...but he caught a strand from her ponytail...but yes that means multiple takes ....:wub::w00t:

Hahaha did the editing team failed to notice that or what.... could be they are all so tired of the multiple takes :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, strawberryfall said:

@twoparkcouple and @MeritaG Yes, she comes from a wealthy family. I once browse over and went through her whole personal thread here at soompi under the Actresses Forum... and one fan there in one of its many pages post a link kind of that you have to click so you can read the article... it's in Korean but I think it was translated into English if I remember it right, and in that article she was included in the list together with Psy, Jessica Jung ( and others I can't remember anymore) among " The Second Generation Rich among Celebrities that came from Rich Families." From that article also, they said that her father is the Head of a big hospital in Korea and that they have businesses/investments in the US. That is the reason I guess that you cannot find freely anything concerning her family because rich families are oftentimes very private.

Her sister, Park Min Ah, I think lives in the US... if you go through MY's IG, her sister got married around 2015 in Hawaii. She posted some pics while she was there celebrating her sister's wedding. With her parents, I think, it is safe to assume that they shuttle back in forth between Korea and the US ? Last January this year, I read on twitter that Jessica together with her Mom and Dad, and MY also with her Mom and Dad went on vacation to Japan together. So the two families are really close.

I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I can go back and search for that page in her thread where I read it once... but it's too time-consuming doing that:sweatingbullets:... Anyhow, just by looking at her, one can always tell that she has a rich background on her... her lifestyle says it all : she's well-educated, well-traveled, cultured, well-mannered, fashion-wise need we say more ? branded and from well-known designers ofttimes, her close circle of friends are outside the celebrity world who are CEO's of this and that ( the rich are a clique of their own ) , and so on and so forth.. but she's really humble and unassuming despite her background. She also makes friend easily with her co-stars along the way, too. :heart:

Ok, I'm gonna add this, too :) I'm hoping that all this will not pose a hindrance just in case between them, just in case something is developing or happening already... cause you know, reality check is, the rich ( not talking about the nouveau riche, but children who are truly born into rich families ) they have a world of their own and a language they only understand.

yup, she's well-educated, well-mannered even sooooo beautiful. If she meets her nice guy, it will be perfect. and i think the man will be PSJ.:D

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

AN5PCA4.jpg

did you notice this? Pmy is grabbing hold of PSJ's collar to reach his lip. how cute!!!:wub:

Omg thanks for this gif. I keep replaying this part too. I find it really cute ><

You can see psj also lowering his head so he can adjust with pmy height :wub: 

• Like 7

On 6/23/2018 at 6:04 PM, cuteybunny1 said:

IMG_2592.jpgIs this were it all started? 

Nov. 2017- asia artists awards

feb. 2018- psj was confirmed for why secretary kim. And before you know it, pmy was offered the lead role...

It is definitely fate. How sweet it was! 

• Like 9

@strawberryfall - thank you so much for the information on PMY's background. I never really bother to look for her background before. I just love her drama. But then, I read some comments on her break up with Lee Min Ho which makes me feel the need to look for her background. It's no wonder she has that background. I like more and more Park Min Young as a person rather than an actress. So, it's the guy's lost, if he could not get Park Min Young, I guess. :yum:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, trangbam said:

It is definitely fate. How sweet it was! 

Talk about fate... Even their last names... Park min Young & Park Seo Joon, when combined we get VP Lee's name - Young Joon. :wub:  

Maybe that's why they chose these two to do this drama. 

Edited by youngjoonship
  • Like 6
  • LOL 8

Hello i'm here. ~  

I know we should not compare but I can not help myself to compare. Because I really see the difference. I said in my previous comment. 

About PSJ hand when kiss others actress. 

You can check this image. 

Spoiler

Vmtsa2j.jpg

You can tell there is no difference.

Let me say this. 

- He kissed the actress with his both hands, hugging the girl's head lightly. If there is a strong kiss , You will see his hands do not use much power. 

- Looking back at the kiss with PMY, you will see his hands are used quite a lot of energy at the tip of his fingers, on her neck. 

Again, I can not believe I climb this boat. ( sr for my JCW=))) ) 

I said, I'm not PMY's fan or anyone. But I support PMY because of her personality and her acting skills. It seems like I've never seen her relied on someone when it was not acting. But she is quite comfortable with PSJ. 

And, another comparative photo, though I know I'm not a good person. This is the moment I like most with my favorite couple. But why ParkPark couple is so perfect for each other. The way PSJ is standing behind PMY,  ( oh my,  I feel that PSJ is really the person who can make her relied on ~ ) , the way she almost leaned on him (as in the interview, she comfortably fell towards him . Is not it so cute? )

Spoiler

meNNiYc.jpg

• Like 13

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

Lol somebody mentioned in WWSK that Park Min YOung's hair became undone after that kissing scene now it's about PSJ's hand hahaha.  OK I have to go now and re-watch that scene and see it for myself.  

k2tr9a5.jpg

Haha, i think this is all what everyone said=))))

• Like 3

@yuyu0389

Hahaha...that's a lot of effort collecting those pictures to compare. KUDOS!!!!!!!

Also....anybody else notice how blushing pink/red PSJ was during the kissing scene? Ears, neck, nose...and especially his hand. :P

BoAZM3h.gif

z09u8nZ.gif

I like how PMY played with her fingers here. The showcase of her character being nervous on her first kiss....paying attention to her detailed acting.....or NOT. She is kissing PARK SEO JOON for the first time...LOL

AN5PCA4.jpg&key=c6d47a597da6d893db141414

• Like 13

Hi everyone, I jumped over from the WWSK thread and have been lurking for a bit. 

I have been a shipper of PSJ with KJW till this drama, but after watching this OTP, I had to bail ship and jump onboard this ship :P 

And I had to share my thoughts on the whole Kiss scene... :) I know I am reading too much into the kiss scene, but i can't help myself. 

First of all, the messed up hair - I have seen a lot of PSJ kissing scenes and the BTS... he has never messed up anyone's hair with the force of his kiss.

Second, I know it is a minor detail but I love the way his hands start from the side of her waist and ends up grabbing her by her entire back :wub: 

And lastly, all of PSJ kisses are awesome but when compared they seemed like acting... no matter how good a kisser he was. But with PMY, the whole kiss looked so real. Yes, they are brilliant actors and get along well, but I can also hope :wub:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, yuyu0389 said:

Hello i'm here. ~  

I know we should not compare but I can not help myself to compare. Because I really see the difference. I said in my previous comment. 

About PSJ hand when kiss others actress. 

You can check this image. 

Hide contents

Vmtsa2j.jpg

You can tell there is no difference.

Let me say this. 

- He kissed the actress with his both hands, hugging the girl's head lightly. If there is a strong kiss , You will see his hands do not use much power. 

- Looking back at the kiss with PMY, you will see his hands are used quite a lot of energy at the tip of his fingers, on her neck. 

Again, I can not believe I climb this boat. ( sr for my JCW=))) ) 

I said, I'm not PMY's fan or anyone. But I support PMY because of her personality and her acting skills. It seems like I've never seen her relied on someone when it was not acting. But she is quite comfortable with PSJ. 

And, another comparative photo, though I know I'm not a good person. This is the moment I like most with my favorite couple. But why ParkPark couple is so perfect for each other. The way PSJ is standing behind PMY,  ( oh my,  I feel that PSJ is really the person who can make her relied on ~ ) , the way she almost leaned on him (as in the interview, she comfortably fell towards him . Is not it so cute? )

Hide contents

meNNiYc.jpg

Wow, thanks for your sharing.

As your comment, there are so many hints in the way PSJ acting. Maybe I become more and more deeply in this boat =)))).

• Like 3