[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I've read many says that PSJ was always profession and rarely shy during intimate/kissing scenes from his other dramas? Is this true? Have any of you seen his BTS with other female co-stars? You know what that means right...when a guy or girl is shy around you? LOL. From what we saw...in the many BTS clips, he's been abnormally shy when he's close to PMY ...hmmmm -_-

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Soooooo....this was mostly Ad-libs eh? What do they think they're doing? Do they think they're on a date-shamelessly flirting, and not needing to follow the script, also forgetting they're filming? 2018new_huaixiao_org.png2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png2018new_jiyan_org.png

UscdFBK.gif

lirVUyF.gif

bVhi1UU.gif

Spoiler

nraMQ0L.gif

tVpLMlm.gif

wIzwm7D.gif

• Like 12

When you keep making NGs because you're too good 2018new_haha_thumb.png

OmJAxOC.gif

zLcTR4r.gif

Sooooo proud of herself....PSJ was like: I can't believe this...she's better than I am (he didn't say that, I don't think)....LOL

rW6qbO9.gif

Spoiler

pHb6yIE.gif

kMs9kYf.gif

O7mOQug.gif

ax0wxpf.gif

TzhEELa.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

It's not the first time for these two. Matter of fact, they seem to be comfortable having passionate kisses with their other co-stars. So why so shy PSJ and PMY? 2018new_haixiu_org.png And they lips barely touched!!! LOL.

mELPnOh.gif

yEMnBJE.gif

Spoiler

ItYKkRh.gif

PgsquZ8.gif

ukpTywP.gif

Gg7psxC.gif

oyKm5Kr.gif

And please explain.....why so close? 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

XPQl6SE.gif

• Like 16

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

I've read many says that PSJ was always profession and rarely shy during intimate/kissing scenes from his other dramas? Is this true? Have any of you seen his BTS with other female co-stars? You know what that means right...when a guy or girl is shy around you? LOL. From what we saw...in the many BTS clips, he's been abnormally shy when he's close to PMY ...hmmmm -_-

I saw some of BTSs of his dramas for kissing scenes. He looks fine and sometimes he led the acting. Even in the hot/bed scenes in the Witch's Romance, he looked very confident. PMY as we knows is almost always cool with her co-stars in these kind of scenes. 

• Like 5

Hello fellow shippers!!! 

I'm soooo happy this thread exists!:w00t: I haven't been active on the Soompi forums in ages, like uh 3 years, but I could not help myself from joining this thread because I am LOVING the chemistry between PSJ and PMY! 

To be honest, I was really, really conflicted to come here because deep in my heart I am a ChangMin/SeoWon supporter. Healer is my jam, I loved Fight My Way, and those two couples were amazing together (I mean, have you seen both shows' BTS???:wub: Talk about uber sweetness and lots of skinship even when the camera isn't rolling. Oh gosh, it's hot in here *fans self*). I'm still hoping that one of those ships will sail... But I digress...

Anyway, PSJ and PMY are absolutely wonderful together. When I heard of their casting, I literally jumped with glee because I love them separately and having those two powerhouses in a romcom is a dream come true. The casting director is a genius. Every week, I look forward to the show and the BTS to see how they're relationship, on cam and off, is evolving. I have not been disappointed! I'm bracing myself for the real kiss scenes because I feel like my chest is going to burst. Lol. It's official, I'm on my third ship. Oh well.

Well I hope to continue spazzing with you all here. @minseojoon you are doing a great job updating the thread. Thank you for your hard work! I'll try to contribute too when I get the chance. 

• Like 12

12 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

Hello fellow shippers!!! 

I'm soooo happy this thread exists!:w00t: I haven't been active on the Soompi forums in ages, like uh 3 years, but I could not help myself from joining this thread because I am LOVING the chemistry between PSJ and PMY! 

To be honest, I was really, really conflicted to come here because deep in my heart I am a ChangMin/SeoWon supporter. Healer is my jam, I loved Fight My Way, and those two couples were amazing together (I mean, have you seen both shows' BTS???:wub: Talk about uber sweetness and lots of skinship even when the camera isn't rolling. Oh gosh, it's hot in here *fans self*). I'm still hoping that one of those ships will sail... But I digress...

@minseojoon

LOL...I used to ship ChangMin as well, but time flew by and that ship sailed away as well.. so there's bound to be new ships that I'm destined to board :P

You've also a Seowon shipper? hahaha....just think of it as, you are taking the best of both worlds and matching them up. And you'll be happy with any combination as long as it comes true? That's the benefit of multiple ships...:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, minseojoon said:

The IQIYI interview (May 30th, day of the presscon). Thanks @strawberryfall:P

They look so close omg. .there is no space between them, so they already forget that they are still on cam and doing an interview? Lol. The way psj look at her and pmy is also leaning close toward him aww :wub:

Did yall see psj ear in the kiss prev, its SO red, not just red but hot red (lol). I cant wait to the bts kiss!! Psj sometimes look nervous around pmy cant imagine when they hot kissing arghhhh

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Aigooooooooo......why so close???? But I :heart: it!!!!!!

uq4ECAy.gif

Mine you, they've only sat at the same table once and probably exchange a greeting and a smile a few months ago. By the time the presscon and interview, it's probably just a few weeks of filming the teaser and couple episodes. And usually...USUALLY the first  presscon and interview you can still see the leads being a little awkward with each other...but do we see it here? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

ganExe7.gif

To the best of my knowledge.....I have NEVER seen or recalled PMY this comfortable with her male leads at this early stage of filming. Would you look at her body language.....2018new_jiyan_org.png

CPbQOWL.gif

• Like 14

It can't possibly be that there's not enough space to sit further apart right? Looks like plenty of room to me 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

QPQLEAd.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhh I get it, there's only one mic. That's why they had to sit that close!!

But what I've seen people do in other interview if there's not enough mic is that one person would hand the mic over to the person speaking....or the man would extend his arm so the mic would be close to the lady speaking. Good enough excuse? 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

Qs8aWdT.gif

Nr044Rv.gif

The future MR & MRS PARK ???? 2018new_aini_org.png Look like a married couple talking about their first date. 2018new_jiyan_org.png

qANLGaC.gif

• Like 10

@minseojoonThanks for the gifs!!!! youre the best!!! Im dying here :wub:

Honestly they look so suspicious lmao. The way psj look at her, and pmy is SO comfortable with him like gosh I just cant explain why they look like a real life couple, there is no gap and space between them.

I agree with you, usually the press con in only in the early stage of filming. I watched some of press con drama, some of actors even admit they are not close yet when reporter asked about their partner, but parkpark already look like a real life couple like how??? Talking and laughing comfortably and sit REALLY close to each other. .ugh I cant with these two :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

LYJ said, "Just wait and see. By the time the workshop is over, you will be my girlfriend." ---- to me, it sounds like Park Seo Jun said to Park Min Young, "Just wait and see. By the time the drama (WWwSK) is finished, you will be my girlfriend." -------- helplessly delusional. LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 10