[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hello guys, i love this ship. I have been watching their latest bts video all day long. Seems like there's no space between them, they look so comfortable, they even teased each other. PSJ & PMY look cute and hot together:wub:Can't wait for their passionate kiss and bed scene:rolleyes:

• Like 6

@anggun and @Libi Libi Hello and welcome! The more the merrier! 2018new_baibai_thumb.png

I know...it must be destiny that put these two got to work together after being placed at the same table...haha. And they appear to already been talking to each other at the table. I kind of wonder though...wondered if they were already informed of this drama being offered but nothing was confirmed?

@cuteybunny1

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

I don't ship as seriously, but I feel like I'm betraying my WooMin heart. I am so in love with WooMin but ParkPark is just too cute in the latest BTS I am almost converting. LOL.

Hehehe....is there a rule that we can only have one ship? If that's the case...I broke all the rules in the book! I was shipping MY left and right with her new co-stars (the ones I thought she have amazing chemistry with anyways)..haha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, baby.hae said:

It would be super weird IF they dont feel anything or not fall in love except if they are robot lol, they are normal person just like us after all. .I wouldnt be surprised if they dated secretly after this drama end lmao (sorry this is just my delulu thought)

Hahaha...I know. But that is how I feel about a lot of other actors/actresses with chemistry that actually didn't date though. I mean..we all got to ask.....how...why not?  Just being realistic here 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

However....PMY is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too comfortable with PSJ, more so then what I'm used to seeing her with other actors this early stage of filming...LOL

• Like 10

8 hours ago, cuteybunny1 said:

IMG_2605.jpgBefore & after

see where his arms/hand landed?:kiss_wink::joy:

You know how in real life...celebrities won't get to enjoy this kind of "dating". I bet PMY and PSJ enjoyed filming these scenes at the amusement park. Like they're on a real date doing real couples things naturally...LOL.

• Like 6

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young React Adorably While Watching “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Together

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young12.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has shared a video of its actors reacting to their own drama!

On June 22, tvN released a video of the cast watching the fourth episode together. Sitting side by side, Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young burst out into laughter at the drama’s funny scenes and cringed during the more romantic ones.

The clip also includes behind-the-scenes footage of the leads rehearsing their bedroom hug scene. The footage reveals that it was Park Seo Joon who came up with the idea for them to embrace so that the camera could more easily capture his face.

After watching the episode, Park Seo Joon asked Park Min Young in embarrassment, “How did we film that?”

Later on in the video, the two actors filmed a scene in which they ate ramen together. When Park Min Young put kimchi on his ramen, Park Seo Joon made the staff chuckle by joking, “Secretary Kim, it seems like you’re not good at using chopsticks. Did you live overseas for a long time?”

• Like 11

4 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Hehehe....is there a rule that we can only have one ship? If that's the case...I broke all the rules in the book! I was shipping MY left and right with her new co-stars (the ones I thought she have amazing chemistry with anyways)..haha.

You are right. There is no such rule. Only rule is to enjoy and be happy. So far, these two have me smiling all day. :)

• Like 3

Thanks @minseojoon for this thread and hi ladies! Just love this ParkPark couple so much too.  Here's the video where they met in Nov. 2017- asia artists awards right? I believe that is PSJ from the back and PMY looked extremely lovely that night and the gown was excellent choice & very sexy on her ... hehe PSJ!!

credit to uploader mera

• Like 12

8 hours ago, minseojoon said:

You know how in real life...celebrities won't get to enjoy this kind of "dating". I bet PMY and PSJ enjoyed filming these scenes at the amusement park. Like they're on a real date doing real couples things naturally...LOL.

Yeah! I so agree with you :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Thanks @minseojoon for this thread and hi ladies! Just love this ParkPark couple so much too.  Here's the video where they met in Nov. 2017- asia artists awards right? I believe that is PSJ from the back and PMY looked extremely lovely that night and the gown was excellent choice & very sexy on her ... hehe PSJ!!

credit to uploader mera

@gentlelily12 i know right! pmy looked so sexy that night. Maybe she captured someone's attention? Perhaps someone at her table?! :D:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

credit to uploader mera

Hello and welcome.

Yep, PSJ was at the same table sitting across from her. She gave him a couple glances...and I'm sure he glanced back but we couldn't see his face...just his back while they were laughing at Lee Seungi's award.

mjeua0o.gif

I was looking for another video which I saw them talking to each other across the table, but I couldn't find it now.  I saw the clip during the award time, and little did I know they will end up filming a drama together and that I would end up shipping them! How funny was that?? 2018new_touxiao_org.png

• Like 16

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Reveal hidden contents

0.42 PMY: I will do like this in order to reach the doll.

O:49) PSJ: Secretary kim, It seems like I'm in sleep paralysis.

0:53) PSJ: If we don't face each other, is it hard to film?

0:55) PMY: Should i turn away?

0:57) PSJ: It's not that..what i mean is I want to do like this.

1:14) PSJ: How did we film that? 1:34)PSJ: Secretary kim, It seems like you're not good at using chopsticks.

1:38)PMY: because I'm wearing long sleeves.

1:40) PSJ: Did you live overseas for a long time?

1:58) PSJ: I feel like the scar fell from my face. Is it just my feeling?

So I have watched this BTS a GAZILLION times already...lol

As I had mention in the drama thread. PSJ asked the PD @ 0:53) PSJ: If we don't face each other, is it hard to film?

I am thinking that he was supposed to delivered his lines while gazing into each other's eyes and she still on top of him. That is why he suggested that he wanted to say it while they're embracing with her face down. The reason why??????????? Because he couldn't do it face to face! He'll get flustered, nervous, lose focus and won't be able to say it...like he was flustered on the last BTS when she was tying his tie...

See how smoothly the pull for the hug was and how she naturally fall into his embrace? :wub:

aDdUt3g.gif

That's my delulu theory anyways....2018new_huaixiao_org.png2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

• Like 13
  • LOL 3