[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

Since we saw the pictures of them together watching the kissing episode, I do not think there will be one BTS about them watching the kissing scene. There will be BTS their acting scenes of ep 7 and 8 though.

I think that now we also know the account of their stylist, we should just track/stalk them. :phew:

I didn't know about whether PMY rarely eating out with the cast or not. But never seen picture of PMY eating together with the cast - that's a yes from me. 

By the way, I tried to look for PMY's real family information. Never found one. I heard rumour that she has one sister and her family is in USA. But I never see any picture of it. She lives alone in Seoul. Is that true?

as i know, PMY lives with her parents in Seoul and has an older sister who lives in USA. PMY and her sis went to Pennsylvania, USA to study together when they were young. years later, PMY returned to Korea but her sis has stayed in USA to study. I heard that her family is very wealthy.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

#12 Banter flows easily. --- the interview with just two of them after press conference, the interview when PSJ stop PMY talking by covering her mouth :thumbsup:

Loved reading your list. ❤

Do you have a link of this interview where PSJ covers PMY's mouth? So cute to imagine. 

• Like 2

OMG.... Please, check out this ..... Is this true?

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i know, PMY lives with her parents in Seoul and has an older sister who lives in USA. PMY and her sis went to Pennsylvania, USA to study together when they were young. years later, PMY returned to Korea but her sis has stayed in USA to study. I heard that her family is very wealthy.

Yup. That's also what I have heard .... Her being wealthy. I mean you could see her taste in fashion and choice of things she has, right? Thank you for this. :blush: Maybe, that's why she is quite picky in choosing her projects. She doesn't really need the money. LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mayapotz said:

Do you have a link of this interview where PSJ covers PMY's mouth? So cute to imagine. 

I am glad you enjoyed the list. For PSJ trying to close PMY's mouth, can you go back to page 6 of this thread? I already put the link and the minute about this. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

#12 Banter flows easily. --- the interview with just two of them after press conference, the interview when PSJ stop PMY talking by covering her mouth :thumbsup:

Not just the two of them, there was also Lee Tae Hwan, but the camera was only focus on them on that part. I have no expectation for this parkpark couple but if they really in a relationship in RL later, I'm the one who will support them. :wub:

• Like 3

@yuyu0389

Hello and welcome! 2018new_baibai_thumb.png

Yep...me too. That's the first I've seen PMY sitting so comfortable and close to her male co-stars at the presscon and such an early stage of their filming together too.

3 hours ago, MeritaG said:

@minseojoon

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Job well done....

YES...YES...and ALL YES to those!!! LOL

• Like 4

Hi you all! I’m newbie here and has read all your comments as a silent reader.

I of course ship PSJ & PMY, I think they will be a “kawaii” couple.

But I wonder why they don’t follow each other’s IG?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minseojoon said:

AAA in November 2017.

Fated meeting and sitting at the same table...:heart: Even talked to each other....lol

Aww what a fate. They didnt know yet they would be a couple and doing intimate scene in a drama lol

This pic

is my fav, they smiling to each other

88d633e2gy1fsu0mvhkpkj20jg0eldnh.jpg&key

58 minutes ago, trangbam said:

I think it's quite common for korean celeb not to follow their drama patner on sns to avoid gossip. Also pmy didnt follow anyone, it would be super weird if she only follow psj lol. They still can lurking tho, or use their private account to follow each other, who knows (usually celebs have private account)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, saved2K said:

This is so funny.... Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young became a couple Korean style hahaha even before they met and knew each other hahaha

Honestly eventhough im also delulu (lol) but I dont think they were really together at that time? That Balenciaga hat is really common for celeb and that post from psj is from his hotel in las vegas (?). .dont feel realistic if pmy was with psj at that time

I hope this wont be spread because it can create a gossip. The original poster also deleted that post

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Honestly eventhough im also delulu (lol) but I dont think they were really together at that time? That Balenciaga hat is really common for celeb and that post from psj is from his hotel. .dont feel realistic if pmy was with psj at that time

Definitely not a couple hahaha.  They still don't know each other back then maybe... probably never even met hahaha.  It's just so amazing that they have common taste that is ....if these stuff are not sponsored 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, trangbam said:

I don't think, PMY follow anybody. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Definitely not a couple hahaha.  They still don't know each other back then maybe... probably never even met hahaha.  It's just so amazing that they have common taste that is ....if these stuff are not sponsored 

Yeah lol. But people are so quick to jumping the conclusion that they were together. It can be serious tho if this fake evidence become a bigger and create a gossip/rumor

They are both fashionista, even won some fashion awards. I will post later if I had time lol

• Like 5

I think we need to be careful since there are other shippers who are still strong and they really believe that PSJ is in their ship, even though he kept denied about the dating in his interviews.

I sent you link of the pictures about the shoes also previously, but our group here decided to archive them and we'll continue about his after the drama is over. We just do not want to hurt the drama and the actors and actress too. 

• Like 4

Just like @saved2K...I'm a pmy fan that started on one ship....then watched her other dramas to fill in the time between....because of her great chemistry and her ability to make her partners seem "extra namja".... Have shipped her with most of her partners save one or two.....

its lovely to see how well she gets on with her costars and she always looks like she has a lot of fun...

one of her previous ships watched her SNS very carefully ( I was very happy on that ship too....:ph34r:) and I think that's why she doesn't follow anyone...

• Like 4

Hi everyone! Just realized there's a shipper thread for Park-Park couple, and I have to post here what I posted in the WWWSK thread --

I'm fervently wishing for PSJ to guest in BUSTED Season 2 so that we get to see their interaction after WWWSK. If PMY was able to spark chemistry with Yoo Yeon Seok in just one episode and without having to have a drama with him prior (even unconsciously called him "oppa" during filming lol), I wonder how she will be when PSJ is the guest. I'd totally be in for that.

• Like 9