[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@MeritaG  today is saturday(holiday), I just stay at home lurking to psj and pmy account (also their stylists lol). So I'm so fast to posting here lol. I feel like I'm a creepy stalker :lol:

Do they have a filming today? Or they just like me staying at home lol, so they need to posting on their ig together. This is not the first time they posting on the same day, probably more than 3 times? Is this really just a coincidental? :rolleyes:

@Sum Babe I remember psj praised pmy said her smile is beautiful and pmy is good enough to call herself kim mi soo, so smilekim is a nickname from psj? Sorry if this doesnt make sense lol. I'm so delulu :lol:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Libi Libi said:

They ever posted at exactly the same hour when they promoted their failed kiss (ep 5) but not long after that PMY deleted that photo. Suspicious:relieved: #excusemydelulumind

@Libi Libi  This is new to me. Which post that PMY deleted? OMG. :wub:

This is a full translated press conference. Just for our records.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Wait...how do you know they were at the beach?

The place they were watching the kissing scene looked like somebody's house, and yes PSJ was there because of his IG post and the wall was the same. But it could just be him, his stylist, manager and PMY's stylist hanging out together at somebody's house and watch the ep? And PMY wasn't there?

@minseojoon LOL ... you're so funny,  look at you trying to be rational in the face of hints and possibilities :P Just let go of your shipper's heart and enjoy the ride while it last :) ... anyway, if it happens, it happens ... if not, it's a matter of fate and destiny .... but I feel you, though, it's so me, too hehehe .... by the way,  MY also updated her IG a few hours after SJ today and this is not the first it happened recently :sweatingbullets:

@Sum Babe and @baby.hae  and @twoparkcouple, @cuteybunny1, everyone...kudos... thanks for sharing :heart:

Edited by strawberryfall
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just want you to know that the youtube for TvN for kissing scene now has reached more than 700,000 views. And the comments mostly are cheering for the amazing awaited kiss and cheering for the chemistry of our Park-Park couple. :wub:

youtube.png

• Like 12

What can you say about park seo joon and park min young Chemistry? Are they giving the same vibes that songsong couple have? I really love then together and i want then to date and fall for each other badly. Awww.

• Like 4

LOL..you guys are great with your detective work! So she did make a post on the same day...hmmmm....so out of the blue for her :P

YEP, like you guys were saying. Most liekly they were filming together and yes, ate and watch the kissing scene together. I want to see that BTS, and the reactions of our OTP. I mean...if they were cringey on the hugging and romantic line scene....how would they react to their first kissing scene? Would be GOLD to watch!!! :wub:

Also, let me add. RARELY you will see a picture of PMY eating out with the cast, let alone with her male lead while filming a drama together. As far as I could remember, this is the first with PSJ!

• Like 9

Hi everyone ~ 

OMG ~ ~ I cann't believe I have one day in this boat~  I'm sailing~ ~ ~ 

The first,  please forgive my bad english . 

Second, I have never been fluctuated by any of the two when talking about PMY and JCW. I have always supported them, until today, I really feel that PMY and PSJ are so beautiful couple ..

I dont know I do not know how to interpret this emotion. But yeah, I have to admit that the two of them made me feel I could give congratulation to ParkPark Couple....

See what I captured.... I wondered if I had ever seen PMY close to anyone like this or not? She was really comfortable with him. 

It made me feel that there really was something between us. His gaze on her, the way they laughed each other. So similiar ~ 

wHSqDaz.jpg

Spoiler

zLLNQDN.jpg

17Z5N4x.jpg

biYUUaV.jpg

zQHPR5l.jpg

JDT8Bmr.jpg

Spoiler

And see the different ~ ** I mean The gap is at her breasts=)))) **

kNOqqCc.pngtywCec7.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, minseojoon said:

LOL..you guys are great with your detective work! So she did make a post on the same day...hmmmm....so out of the blue for her :P

YEP, like you guys were saying. Most liekly they were filming together and yes, ate and watch the kissing scene together. I want to see that BTS, and the reactions of our OTP. I mean...if they were cringey on the hugging and romantic line scene....how would they react to their first kissing scene? Would be GOLD to watch!!! :wub:

Also, let me add. RARELY you will see a picture of PMY eating out with the cast, let alone with her male lead while filming a drama together. As far as I could remember, this is the first with PSJ!

Since we saw the pictures of them together watching the kissing episode, I do not think there will be one BTS about them watching the kissing scene. There will be BTS their acting scenes of ep 7 and 8 though.

I think that now we also know the account of their stylist, we should just track/stalk them. :phew:

I didn't know about whether PMY rarely eating out with the cast or not. But never seen picture of PMY eating together with the cast - that's a yes from me. 

By the way, I tried to look for PMY's real family information. Never found one. I heard rumour that she has one sister and her family is in USA. But I never see any picture of it. She lives alone in Seoul. Is that true?

• Like 3

@minseojoon, @yuyu0389, @lyca mena, @Mayapotz, @baby.hae --- please, check whether I am still a reasonable person or not. :yum: This is weekend, I don't have much to do than doing this. LOL

On Chemistry of PSJ and PMY:

#1 Both people light up - This is instantly when they meet. --- first script reading :thumbsup:

#2 Lots of smiling. --- press conference, BTS, interviews :thumbsup:

#3 Closeness. --- press conference, interviews, BTS :thumbsup:

#4 Physical contact. Playful, innocent touching is a big sign of chemistry between two people. It can be as simple as bumping shoulders or as extreme as sitting on someone’s lap. ---- interviews, practice, BTS :thumbsup:

#5 They have the same sense of humor. --- interviews and BTS :thumbsup:

#6 Shared interests. --- past interviews (some hobbies matches, they love fashion, PSJ wants girlfriend who can cook (PMY is good in cooking), their views on marriage and dating and their dogs are the same breed) :thumbsup:

#7 Their body positions mirror each other. --- interviews (I saw someone who collected the mirroring of their body) :thumbsup:

#8 A sense of comfort, even with strangers. ----- still need to find argument on this one. 

#9 Easy flowing conversation. --- interviews, press conference :thumbsup:

#10 Genuine behavior. --- they praised each other well and very genuine :thumbsup:

#11 It’s clear they’ve known each other for a long time, even if they haven’t. ---- press conference usually is not far away from first meeting and they already look like close to each other :thumbsup:

#12 Banter flows easily. --- the interview with just two of them after press conference, the interview when PSJ stop PMY talking by covering her mouth :thumbsup:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2