[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 hours ago, strawberryfall said:

@twoparkcouple and @MeritaG Yes, she comes from a wealthy family. I once browse over and went through her whole personal thread here at soompi under the Actresses Forum... and one fan there in one of its many pages post a link kind of that you have to click so you can read the article... it's in Korean but I think it was translated into English if I remember it right, and in that article she was included in the list together with Psy, Jessica Jung ( and others I can't remember anymore) among " The Second Generation Rich among Celebrities that came from Rich Families." From that article also, they said that her father is the Head of a big hospital in Korea and that they have businesses/investments in the US. That is the reason I guess that you cannot find freely anything concerning her family because rich families are oftentimes very private.

Her sister, Park Min Ah, I think lives in the US... if you go through MY's IG, her sister got married around 2015 in Hawaii. She posted some pics while she was there celebrating her sister's wedding. With her parents, I think, it is safe to assume that they shuttle back in forth between Korea and the US ? Last January this year, I read on twitter that Jessica together with her Mom and Dad, and MY also with her Mom and Dad went on vacation to Japan together. So the two families are really close.

I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I can go back and search for that page in her thread where I read it once... but it's too time-consuming doing that:sweatingbullets:... Anyhow, just by looking at her, one can always tell that she has a rich background on her... her lifestyle says it all : she's well-educated, well-traveled, cultured, well-mannered, fashion-wise need we say more ? branded and from well-known designers ofttimes, her close circle of friends are outside the celebrity world who are CEO's of this and that ( the rich are a clique of their own ) , and so on and so forth.. but she's really humble and unassuming despite her background. She also makes friend easily with her co-stars along the way, too. :heart:

Ok, I'm gonna add this, too :) I'm hoping that all this will not pose a hindrance just in case between them, just in case something is developing or happening already... cause you know, reality check is, the rich ( not talking about the nouveau riche, but children who are truly born into rich families ) they have a world of their own and a language they only understand.

Hi! I come here because of curiosity about how ParkPark boat like? And im totally surprised about rich background of her. I watched Busted show and i like her because of her personality. Beautiful, cute, charm, smart, talented, brave, humble, well-cooking, etc.... She's perfect :))) Who will be lucky to get married her? 

• Like 9

I keep telling myself not to invest my feelings into ParkPark couple, that it’s only an onscreen romance. But I can’t help myself but look at all their offscreen interactions and wishing there could be something blooming between them. They’re honestly so visually compatible and it’s hard to tear my eyes off them. And here goes my determination not to have my heart broken again B)

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

My last shipping was SongSong couple. Can't help myself to join our ParkPark couple here. 

@minseojoon thank you so much for starting this ship. Love all the sharings here. I am a fan of Park Min Young. She is a great actress.

Awaits patiently for our ParkPark Couple love journey sharing from everyone. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, aisling said:

I keep telling myself not to invest my feelings into ParkPark couple, that it’s only an onscreen romance. But I can’t help myself but look at all their offscreen interactions and wishing there could be something blooming between them. They’re honestly so visually compatible and it’s hard to tear my eyes off them. And here goes my determination not to have my heart broken again B)

LOL...I hate fighting with my inner self. So I gave up and jumped on the ship. One mustin torment oneself right? :D

1 hour ago, MayL said:

My last shipping was SongSong couple. Can't help myself to join our ParkPark couple here. 

@minseojoon thank you so much for starting this ship. Love all the sharings here. I am a fan of Park Min Young. She is a great actress.

Awaits patiently for our ParkPark Couple love journey sharing from everyone. 

And welcome aboard! I do hope they follow the songsong footstep. Date secretly and surprise everyone a year later...hahaha.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, yuyu0389 said:

Hello i'm here. ~  

I know we should not compare but I can not help myself to compare. Because I really see the difference. I said in my previous comment. 

About PSJ hand when kiss others actress. 

You can check this image. 

Reveal hidden contents

Vmtsa2j.jpg

You can tell there is no difference.

Let me say this. 

- He kissed the actress with his both hands, hugging the girl's head lightly. If there is a strong kiss , You will see his hands do not use much power. 

- Looking back at the kiss with PMY, you will see his hands are used quite a lot of energy at the tip of his fingers, on her neck. 

Again, I can not believe I climb this boat. ( sr for my JCW=))) ) 

I said, I'm not PMY's fan or anyone. But I support PMY because of her personality and her acting skills. It seems like I've never seen her relied on someone when it was not acting. But she is quite comfortable with PSJ. 

And, another comparative photo, though I know I'm not a good person. This is the moment I like most with my favorite couple. But why ParkPark couple is so perfect for each other. The way PSJ is standing behind PMY,  ( oh my,  I feel that PSJ is really the person who can make her relied on ~ ) , the way she almost leaned on him (as in the interview, she comfortably fell towards him . Is not it so cute? )

Reveal hidden contents

meNNiYc.jpg

Thank you  for your analysis and yes....and he is sucking PMY's upper lip lol...

• Like 2

On 6/26/2018 at 6:37 AM, minseojoon said:

During this KaKao Talk, they haven't film with each other for that long...so we don't know their comfort level with each other yet. But apparently PMY was also taking care of him off-screen as his secretary...and she looked annoyed after giving him the phone...LOL

z6n8h6x.gif

@minseojoon Hi, when did this program take place?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@eva21 I though he is sucking both of her lips? :wub: He is practically eating her :yum:

@trangbam Kakaotalk. After the press conference. You can find them in youtube ---- there were more than 7 clips, I think.  In clip no 3, PSJ tried to cover PMY's mouth for talking too much detail of the drama. And this is one of them:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Hi everyone, I jumped over from the WWSK thread and have been lurking for a bit. 

I have been a shipper of PSJ with KJW till this drama, but after watching this OTP, I had to bail ship and jump onboard this ship :P 

And I had to share my thoughts on the whole Kiss scene... :) I know I am reading too much into the kiss scene, but i can't help myself. 

First of all, the messed up hair - I have seen a lot of PSJ kissing scenes and the BTS... he has never messed up anyone's hair with the force of his kiss.

Second, I know it is a minor detail but I love the way his hands start from the side of her waist and ends up grabbing her by her entire back :wub: 

And lastly, all of PSJ kisses are awesome but when compared they seemed like acting... no matter how good a kisser he was. But with PMY, the whole kiss looked so real. Yes, they are brilliant actors and get along well, but I can also hope :wub:

@jaslinnj now I really appreciate your perspective :) thank you for jumping overboard and coming here to join us. I think the previous ship that you were in with his previous co-star in that other drama is his biggest shipper thread, right ? So honestly, I was curious about how PSJ was with her or his other co-stars from years back in other dramas, in their filming but especially in their BTS as compared to how he is with MY. As with PMY, her closeness with SJ is really one of a kind especially on BTS and in interviews, the comfort level is high that's why there's a lot of question marks arising in the minds of her fans ;) I was thinking of watching some BTS that PSJ had with his previous co-stars just to see how he was with them but in the end, I am just not so inclined to do it afterall. :rolleyes:

But thank you for sharing with us in this thread your thoughts since you've been on the other side and have seen his interactions with other actresses before. I appreciate it coz now I personally have an idea about how PSJ is with former actresses he's worked with in the past. 

Please keep sharing your thoughts with us here :)

• Like 7

I ship Song Song from long before the Dots started filming and it was my most successful ship since I’m an avid Kyonatics for 16 years as well as a Ki ailee since SJK drama The Deep Rooted Tree.. but I’m not dare to ship Park Park like Song Song because I don’t really know how PSJ and PMY is except both were dating Baek Jin Hee and Lee Min Ho once.. 

my sinking ship (Wookie and Cherry) Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Ha still made me upset so I won’t be hoping too much on Park Park though... if they meant to be they will be together.. Rachel Park is a very introvert actress but she becomes more open now since filming WWWSK... I wish she can be more comfort with PSJ because he is a good influence for our gorgeous petite Goddess...

I don’t know anything about their background too so thank U for all the information about our OTP... :wub:

• Like 6

Everyone has watched bts episode 7,8. Any opinion? I just want to say. what's wrong Director-nim? why you cut so short for kiss sceen of us.... what's wrong Mr & Mrs Park. both of you kissed others so many time, dont ? Even with that, why both of you become shy after when kiss each other. Hmmmm. 

• Like 4

@minseojoon Agree with you... Too short. I think they don't give us all.... But PSJ is not as shy as before - he licks his thumb after touching her lips. He jokes a lot and PMY even hit his chest one time. :wub:

@SeGafanlady You were LDW and LDH shipper? I was too. And then disappointed when LDH dating with Seven. What a bummer.

I think many of us are SongSong shipper. But any other who jumped the ship from ship like JCW and PMY, LMH and PMY, PSJ and KJW would be able to give interesting views on our ParkPark couple. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

The BTS!!!!!! To short but :heart::heart::heart: it!!!

They are so cuteee. They joking with each other soooo comfortably. Psj is a mood maker and pmy is also outgoing, what a perfect match. Waiting for your gifs as always :lol:

With my super limited korean I think in min 2:14 :

pmy : 'Let's stop now' (she keep retake 'I like you' line) then psj jokingly said : 'You want to stop? Do you know how many times I did that (he talks about ljy who keep confessing to kms)'. They both laughed. I find this part is soo funny too lol

I wish someone could translate the entire bts ><

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

@minseojoon Agree with you... Too short. I think they don't give us all.... But PSJ is not as shy as before - he licks his thumb after touching her lips. He jokes a lot and PMY even hit his chest one time. :wub:

@SeGafanlady You were LDW and LDH shipper? I was too. And then disappointed when LDH dating with Seven. What a bummer.

I think many of us are SongSong shipper. But any other who jumped the ship from ship like JCW and PMY, LMH and PMY, PSJ and KJW would be able to give interesting views on our ParkPark couple. 

I ship JCW and PMY here :rolleyes:

I never seen PMY like the way she with PSJ now. Wow. Daebak. Really. I can not stop to myself jump to this couple.... 

I watched BTS of PSJ and others. He is always funny, cute but not shy as he with PMY, special the kiss sceen. 

Omg. I even feel no enough for Parkpark now...

• Like 7

Finally come out from my lurking mode :D

Now on the kiss bts, after waiting for like 3 days!! I'm a bit disappointed lol

Watching the kiss in ep 8, I was expecting something more like the City Hunter kiss bts :wub:

but then I read that their (PSJ & PMY) kiss scene went smoothly almost no retake haha, so maybe that's all they have?

Also after the kiss, PSJ talk about Choi Woo Sik, can someone explain about them?

I know they are friend and had filming drama together (one they even kiss?)

but I don't understand why he had to talk about CWS when they hugged :sweatingbullets:

From what I understand, PSJ said it was like hugging a friend, and that friend is Choi Woo Sik

Anyway our PD-nim is certified ParkPark shipper lol so jealous of him!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I watched Korean dramas because of Song Hye Kyo and Park Min young. Only times I ship - Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung, and later SongSong couple. I never shipped Park Min young with any other cause I felt she was too good for them. :lol: haha... But this time I'm hoping ParkPark couple would really come true. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Some translation here:

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Have Fun Filming Romantic Scenes Together For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-5-e15305049

Spoiler

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young showed that they have the best chemistry whether it’s on-screen or behind the scenes in a new making video for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

The making video starts off with the two filming a scene where they escape from the rain under Park Seo Joon’s jacket. They practice their scene before filming, and realize that they need to run with their right and left feet moving in sync. When Park Min Young has questions, Park Seo Joon patiently explains what to do, and when they film, they show off their great teamwork as they move seamlessly.

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-1.jpg

Park Seo Joon also never stops making his co-star and the staff members laugh. When monitoring the screen, he jokes, “All I can see is my armpit,” making the staff members giggle. When he gets tired from holding his rain-soaked jacket up for a long time, he passes the heavy jacket to Park Min Young as a joke.

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

The next scene they film is one where the two leads eat pizza together. Park Min Young smears sauce on her lips for Park Seo Joon to wipe off, and the director teases her, “If you smear on any more, it’ll be gross.” Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young also spontaneously come up with an ad-lib for the scene while waiting to film, where Park Seo Joon jumps over to the other side of the couch to eat pizza and avoid Park Min Young.

Park-Seo-Joon-1.jpg

The last scene in the making video is the kiss scene between Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young. Park Min Young jokes, “I want to stop confessing now,” to which Park Seo Joon comments back, “You want to stop? Do you know how many times I did it?”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-3.jpg

They then film the scene, where Park Min Young shyly takes the first step and kisses him gently, but then Park Seo Joon swoops her in and kisses her passionately. Afterwards, the two are a bit awkward, but then go back to normal after filming a hug scene. Park Seo Joon jokes, “I feel like I’m hugging a friend.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-6.jpg

cr: soompi

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2