Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

can anybody translate what "jinjoo" said? here's to another coincidence..

i think she's also part of the cast of HPL..(pretty sure I saw it somewhere.. feel free to correct me if Im wrong) :Dbut I also think she already knows PSJ way before...

Screenshot-20190216-013730-Instagram.jpg

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

It has stick notes on it already, like she did on her script for wwwsk when she showed it on one of her BTS.

What is the link of the that she showed it  in BTS

@quietobserverHis age is really irrelevant. He has the right to date or be in a relationship regardless of age,  but simply for the fact that he's a normal human being. 

Such so-called-fans aren't true fans, are completely irrational, and are just delusional people who hide behind their keyboard. 

He's already shining as an actor, and has the depth of talent to play any character he takes on. He's been proving that repeatedly since his debut. His fearlessness in choosing roles, then completely embodying the characters he portrays is the reason why I respect him as an actor. And, clearly, he's a truly good man as well. :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

jinjoo1224- the left ....3rd row ???(not sure)

yes! thats the exact pic I saw..

If im not mistaken.. thats her.

I only saw her in Jealousy Incarnate.

20 hours ago, zashi23 said:

can anybody translate what "jinjoo" said? here's to another coincidence..

i think she's also part of the cast of HPL..(pretty sure I saw it somewhere.. feel free to correct me if Im wrong) :Dbut I also think she already knows PSJ way before...

Screenshot-20190216-013730-Instagram.jpg

Does she mean by falling in love? That '3 sec' terms meant for that,right? That should be 'samcho'.

Or does 'chosam' has another meaning?:huh: haha

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Does she mean by falling in love? That '3 sec' terms meant for that,right? That should be 'samcho'.

Or does 'chosam' has another meaning?:huh: haha

초3처럼 나왔넹= You look like a third grader in elementary school.

초3 is 초등학교 3학년(a third grader in elementary school)

• Thanks 1

I think this must be part of deleted scene. I can't find any scenes that fits with this suit. But I guess it was part of the intro where he said 'Secretary Kim, where are you going' then she said 'going to watch WWWSK' , right?

It might be a promo shot,  or actually from a separate fashion pictorial of PSJ as the vice-president.

What I'm wondering is why the IG poster tagged Park Hyunshik for this photo.  Lol