[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, itsMYday said:

also want to mention did any one noticed at the end when PMY happily showing various of her pics and then Leon photo on her phone but she got a little cautious and retreated her phone back to see if anything else is amiss in that photo then relief that its correct.

Yes I noticed it too

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

The golden button from last week with eng subs. What a day for ppc! Special day indeed for us fans!

June 10th is indeed Just a Special day.  We weren't wrong with that.. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

Another update, this time, from the other park.

The golden button from last week with eng subs. What a day for ppc! Special day indeed for us fans!

omggg.... is this some special day for the parks...

why are they doing this to us..... out of so many days in june....

10 june....... who are u what are you....

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

omggg.... is this some special day for the parks...

why are they doing this to us..... out of so many days in june....

10 june....... who are u what are you....

I feel like namoo and awesome are coordinating with each other for PPC coincidences...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ June 10. Kill me, heal me kind of thrills. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

She is indeed TALKATIVE :joy:

Her editor must be having hard time. She has lengthy words, hard to edit out haha. Thank you photoshoot queen for posing tips! :lol:

And yeah I've noticed this ppc vlogs style quite similar too. Maybe...the vlog editor recommended by captain? :lol: 

Anyway, I love how bright and lovely her ytb channel. We gonna have so much fun with lively Rachel! 

I think psj team is being naughty uploaded his Golden Button vid today. lol

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I love PSJ... but I hope in his next vlog, he better not be just eating. :D

Well.. I love seeing him eating :lol:

He can just stay still and I'm still having fun haha. 

Less talkative psj and very talkative pmy, still attractive and fun to watch:wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think this is separate from Namoo... (I think).  Ususally personal vlogs are personally handled by the artist themselves and jsut oversee'd by their management... in case.. you know.. lol.  

I think the editing and the contents of her vlog are her personal decisions and choices... (same with Record Parks) which is gooood! :D

I meant the staff that helps PMY film and edit her vlogs, I’m sure they work and are hired by Namoo no? :sweatingbullets: 

Some insight ....Korean celebs I’ve seen start Youtube vlog channels they always hold meetings and share content ideas with their entertainment company about what to present in their YouTube vlog.

A good example is Solar from Mamamoo. Solarsido channel has over two million followers and she is from a korean girl group. Solar showed in one of her vlogs exactly how it works and how she sat down with her entertainment company in a board room style to talk about what content she wanted to show on her vlogs. Her personal manager was there, the editor, the videographer and entertainment management team. It was fascinating.

There is soo much that goes behind celebs who do YouTube channels. It’s decided with their management team. 

Of course the vlog content ideas are PMY. The way it’s filmed, edited and presented adds a great touch. High quality like I said. The little edit touches makes the video funnier! 
PMY makes it an easy job she is soo naturally playful! Looking forward to more content. We’ve been spoilt! :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GhostChilli said:

Oh PSJ, we don't need an expert, we don't really want to learn, we just want to see your muscles, most especially your abs :innocent: it is just proper to show it to your fans haha

Yup. Please exercise without your shirt on :sweat_smile:

@zashi23 & @suie , how many languages do you speak? English, Korean, Spanish...?

• Naughty 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

how many languages do you speak? English, Korean, Spanish...?

English yes and I can understand spoken and written Hangul well enough. I lived in Korea for 3 and half years and made many korean friends(which helped me learn faster).

I don’t speak Spanish but Cos I understand a little French Its similar so I was curious about what the poster wrote. Refreshing to see other  languages posted here. All languages welcome :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

I feel like namoo and awesome are coordinating with each other for PPC coincidences...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ June 10. Kill me, heal me kind of thrills

I know namoo and awesome boss know each other and go waay back.

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She is indeed TALKATIVE

YES! If she does a YT LIVE I think it would be a treasure chest full of information for us fans :P

1 hour ago, suie said:

Korean celebs I’ve seen start Youtube vlog channels they always hold meetings and share content ideas with their entertainment company about what to present in their YouTube vlog

I think this is same with what PSJ mentioned in his latest vlog, that they started to coordinate Jan 2019

1 hour ago, RParkSJ said:

Yup. Please exercise without your shirt on 

I won't watch if he will wear  a tracksuit haha just kidding

52 minutes ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

Even Koreaboo posted a topic about PMY and mentioned PSJ on the article

Yes I saw this article too : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-just-launched-youtube-channel-bit-tricky-find-heres-can-access/

If I want to watch videos of actors or actresses I usually search their whole name (with spaces). Type in her whole name in YT and her channel won't appear. I already commented that in her videos but lacked likes to be in the top comments. She should put in the description "Park Min Young Official Channel" too.  It would help her gain more subscribers.

• Like 7

PMY is such a natural Youtuber hahahaha. I love how talkative she is. And how she is so generous with her photoshoot tips HAHAHA e.g. spread your fingers when cupping your face, look about 5cm away from the camera when posing, stick your tongue on the roof of your mouth :lol::lol::lol:

Her personality and sense of humor is so lively while I think PSJ is alot more shy. But as we all know, opposites attract :wub:

Waiting patiently for the day they collaborate and appear on each other's YT channel hahahahah (maybe them + PJJ and ABH?)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=ssfb11&logNo=221996000562&navType=tl

20200608-152058

:lol: pmy's best friend qurade_q posted psj pics on the drinks in her naver blog, saying that her husband made their car like this(filled with psj drinks)..:D

idk why but i always feel that she is a parkpark shipper.:lol:

anyway it is so good that pmy's best friends qurade, banso, soozy and jinjoo all like psj.:D:heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3