[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

JUST coincidence:lol:

PSJ AND PMY JUST so happened to have this great title! 

In this case though, we know who is copying who for once!  :D

So looking forward to PMY’s YouTube channel. 

Perhaps PSJ can pick up some tips from her...:love:

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

My fav trio:heart: ABH follows MY again:lol:

OMG this is just :wub: I can’t believe he commented and followed her again ahaha! It must have been a mistake. 

Same day posts ahhh I love the interactions B) 

• LOL 2

Hola. Soy nuevo.

Quiero felicitar a los administradores por el respecto del foro.

Soy glas foro el canal de YouTube PMY, ella es adorable.

También me gustaría dar mi opinión acerca de PPC. 

Creo que ellos acordaron decir que no salen juntos hasta que no estuviera cerca su fecha de matrimonio.  Pero, de hecho son pareja, de alguna forma cuando no se pueden ver se lanzan mensajes a través de redes sociales, interactúan, sincronicidades de días, otras veces colores o temas de los que hablan. Me llamó la atención que este mes de junio PPC salió en 2 revistas, cada uno hablaban de temas muy relacionados, PMY hablaba de la gestión emocional (tener espacio propio donde encontrar paz ...), y PSJ hablaba de la salud mental de los actores.

Ambos se complementan, se respetan y se entienden, además de que se atraen, pero si sólo fuera atracción física el barco sería difícil de llevar con las agendas apretadas de los dos.

En cualquier caso yo les deseo felicidad, entendiendo que ellos saben cómo llegar y ser felices.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

And her video is here. She admitted in her video that she's talkative :joy: Her YT videos will make us stay up all night. She was inspired to create her own YT channel for her fans, but in the back of my mind a certain Park also inspired her. :heart:

Her channel still won't come up when you type "Park Min young" or "Park minyoung" in Youtube. It will only appear when you search "parkminyoung". Hope they will fix that. She has 63.4k subscribers in less than 24 hours since her teaser video. I bet if that's fixed, she will get more subscribers

Her video has Eng subs :wub:

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Whoa. I'm kinda excited and mixed emotion when PMY's 1st official video was out a few minutes ago. Clicked the liked botton...and boom!!! Waiting for more (◍•ᴗ•◍) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ....but got my attention when she mentioned what videos she's watching in yt, and she paused a moment thinking what to answer (on that very moment when she paused, at the back of my mind telling me she's watching PSJ's yt videos..LoLz)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

"Why do they think that unusual of me?"

"Ugh~ I talked too much."

"I shouldn't be telling you guys too much already."

Her self-awareness about being a blabbermouth had me rolling in laughter. (I know someone who says he likes a girl who is talkative and has a lot of aegyo, would you like to meet him, Miss? :tounge_wink:)

Anyway, I'm so happy to see her VERY, VERY happy and contented. Her happiness radiates and her sunshine gives me energy. I'm sooo excited for her content. I feel like it's well thought of. Silver play button, within a week, yes?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, suie said:

It was perfect and it was only a preview video !! and the way it was edited wooow! Namoo well done! High quality vlogs on the way : wub:

I think this is separate from Namoo... (I think).  Ususally personal vlogs are personally handled by the artist themselves and jsut oversee'd by their management... in case.. you know.. lol.  

I think the editing and the contents of her vlog are her personal decisions and choices... (same with Record Parks) which is gooood! :D

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think the editing and the contents of her vlog are her personal decisions and choices... (same with Record Parks) which is gooood! :D

Now that you've mentioned this, to be honest her vlog's feel is similar to Record Parks ... Or is it a common style in Korea?

Each artist or editor or videographer have their own style and taste and it can easily be seen by their works. In this case whoever is helping her in her vlog has similar way with Record Park's editor.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Carmen Moreno said:

Me llamó la atención que este mes de junio PPC salió en 2 revistas, cada uno hablaban de temas muy relacionados, PMY hablaba de la gestión emocional (tener espacio propio donde encontrar paz ...), y PSJ hablaba de la salud mental de los actores.

Hola! :)

Welcome in the forum.. feel free to just post what you think, regardless in English or Spanish.  We will figure this out.. somehow. ;)

I hope, you can understand what we are writing here, and we appreciate that you see the respect of everyone here to each other... inspite of having some debates, here and there. :)

I specifically liked what you pointed out about their recent magazine interviews.  Those are good points, emotional management and mental health.  All about taking care of their personal well being, while getting things done. 

Be here more often. :)

Cuidate!

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

Now that you've mentioned this, to be honest her vlog's feel is similar to Record Parks

I noticed this too.. even the introduction. :D

But, yeah.. PMY is just in a whole new level of interesting and  fun! lol.

I love PSJ... but I hope in his next vlog, he better not be just eating. :D

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

She is asking for nicknames for her subscribers...

she can call us her CHOCO CHIPS!... coz we'll aways be behind her! :lol:

LOL can you please suggest it in her channel? I'll definitely upvote it!!! 

• Like 1

i also want to mention did any one noticed at the end when PMY happily showing various of her pics and then Leon photo on her phone but she got a little cautious and retreated her phone back to see if anything else is amiss in that photo then relief that its correct.

:D

OH GOD SHE UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO!!!!!!

sm0Pwdb.png

I want to sleep with you too lol. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Another video :wub:

She mentioned she's at the age where she likes shiny things. :blush: Is that a hint for someone? ^_^

I like the opening statement btw "Loving someone isn't a crime" :heart: This girl is so talkative, even when putting on her lipstick she is still talking. :P I bet if she's your friend in real life, you wouldn't run out of things to talk about.

• Like 1
  • Love 2