[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Can I wish for another WWWSK team reunion? 

Everyone seems to be doing good this year. There must so many things to talk about. Hope to see them catching up with each other. :relaxed:

We really wish for this too, praying hard, alwaysss.

31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
It will be great if Park's Kitchen is park min young and park seo joon's cooking show lol joke joke ~~

I heard she's a fan of Youn's Kitchen too so she definitely saw Youn's Kitchen 2. Guess she is a big fan of all Na PD's shows haha. ;) anw hope she gets to be in his show someday..

Maybe in Park's Kitchen, she can invite Mr. Park to come and help ? hahaha. I wish.

Im kinda wish to see them in a dog show too. Having fun with their babies... :wub:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

The only Korean celebrities,

ParkPark Couple :glasses:

PPC are the only k celebs gracing the cover of vogue taiwan this year. im so proud of them.. :heart:

what a compatible neighbours~ equally talented, handsome/beautiful, famous, successful, influencial etc etc... what can i say, i stan the right neighbourhood :wub: :lol:

9.2 mil and 5.3 mil ig followers now. just wow! :thumbsup:

• Like 9

This is why I am hopeful of a huge possibility for Busted 3! These parts were not explained... LKS said he promise he will be back after what he did.. and why LSG is... you know. There were a lot of questions unanswered. And they have cases not closed.

Then this... her iv from SG. Where she said she would like to play a very challenging role.. a villainess who is rich and manipulative. We all know that everyone in Busted trust her and rely on her... is she playing everyone? Hmmmm.

What if... this is her next role? Hmmmm.

Remember she had interviews before she did wwwsk that she would like to do a romantic comedy... then months after.. Bam! She was announced to play the role of KMS in the romcom series. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@zashi23

Well if PMY ends up betraying the detective team, it would be nice to see these two work hand in hand together for Busted S3. I adore their friendship a lot. Clumsy LSG and Brainy PMY. I'm also one of those who wondered why she was CASSANDRA and why her flower meant betrayal. So I'm really hoping for Busted S3 in 2021.

*secretly wishing PSJ will make a guest appearance but we know he won't lol*

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

hah she always choose Kim Miso lol.. she liked them both but if Miso gets 100 points, deokmi only gets 99.. well she said it not us..

hopefully IGTY and IC will be good nxt year.. im counting on you writernim and directornim.. pleasee dont let our PPC down with crappy storylines and bad directing.. **fingers crossed**

• LOL 3
  • Love 2